Beautiful

Beautiful|| ONE SHOT||

"Hey, Seunggie~" Hyunjin called from the said males doorway, a smile spreading across the dark hairs boys lips as the person he called for spun around in his chair to face him. With a camera in his hands he quickly shot a picture of the moment before giving the other an almost sheepish smile before lowering the camera. "Did you just take my picture?" Seungmin asked with a playful frown forming on his lips ready to complain about not being ready and not wanting it to be an ugly picture. Hyunjin just chuckled at the others small whines and glanced down at his camera to examine the picture. "No....you look beautiful." He muttered out loud unknowingly. The whining boy pausing for a moment with slightly widest eyes not sure he heard the other correctly. A small pink hue forming over the younger males cheeks. "What-?" He asked hoping the other would repeat what he said but instead Hyunjin just shook his head as if snapping from his thoughts and giving Seungmin a grin. "Nothing, nothing...anyway- I need help with my photography project. I need someone to model for me but everyone is busy. Can....you help me?" He asked while raising a brow as his gaze finally met the others again. "Oh- sure of course! I'd love too, I finished my homework anyway. What do you need me to do?" Seungmin grinned and stood up from his swivel chair and streches his arms a bit. "Well maybe change out of your uniform...and just wear whatever you want. I'll go set some lighting in my room and the hall while you change. " With a nod Hyunjin made his way out of the room with a happy sigh while glancing down at his camera again admiring the picture he was able to snap earlier. Truthfully he didnt ask anyone else if they were able to help him, he just wanted a reason to be able to spend more time with the other and take pictures of him with out being a creep. No he didnt lie that it was a project cause it was but it was just a plus that he would be able to keep the photos as well. With a grin he quickly made his way back to his room to grab what he needed to set up the lighting and get to work.

 

Seungmin's POV

 

Setting down my pencil, I had just started to reread my assignment when Isuddenly heard a soft call of my name. "Hey, Seunggie?" I recognized it to be hyunjin immediately and turned around in my chair a bit surprised at the sudden flash of a camera. "Nyaaaaa..Did you just take my picture? " I asked surpised in which I just got a bright laugh at my little yell but then a sheepish but adorable smile in return. Melting just slightly before shaking my head a bit to not get distracted. "Yahhh- what if it came out ugly? Delete it! I dont want a bad picture to be taken...oh my God hyunjin if you dont-" though my rant was caught off at a sudden mumble on which I thought I heard wrong. 'Beautiful? ' he questioned himself and could feel the heat start to spread on his cheeks. "W-What-?" I stuttered out in hope's he'd say it again so I could confirm what I thought he said but unfortunately for me he changed the subject causing a small pout to form on his lips. "Nothing, nothing...anyway- I need help with my photography project. I need someone to model for me but everyone is busy. Can....you help me?" He asked while raising a brow as Hyunjin's gaze finally met mine again. "Oh- sure of course! I'd love too, I finished my homework anyway. What do you need me to do?" I grinned and stood up from my swivel chair before stretching my arms out a bit. "Well maybe change out of your uniform...and just wear whatever you want. I'll go set some lighting in my room and the hall while you change. " Hyunjin quickly said before he was stepping out of my room and closing the door behind him. Puffing out my cheeks a bit I nodded to myself and moved to my closet to take a look inside and find something appropriate. Taking a navy blue sweater and a baby blue button up shirt along with some khaki shorts. Changing into the outfit I nodded in approval before heading out of my room and seeing the hallway and Hyunjins room which was across from his was lit up brightly with the help of the lighting equipment. "Woah- look at you looking all professional. " I grinned teasingly at the other which caused Hyunjin to just roll his eyes and motion him over before making sure his camera setting were correct. At least that's what I figured he was doing. Taking a few steps closer I gave him a grin as he started to talk about how they would go through with this. Nodding my head in understanding and ready to follow the others lead.

 

Hyunjin's POV

 

"Okay, so...I dont need you to do anything too extreme. Basically just have fun? Noticing there isn't many props but maybe we could us a notebook or something small? Give a bit of that dandy feel you love so much." I nodded and got a chirpy "okay!" In reply by the now black haired Male. 'I miss his red hair-' While staring at the Male that seemed to try to figure out what to do. Shaking his head from his thoughts before I was raising my camera up to take a few experimental shots. "Okay ready?" My head tilting to the side to reveal my face that was hidden behind the camera so I could act seungmin again. Getting a nod in return the other just smiled brightly being his normal cheerful self and I instantly started to snap photo after photo everytime he changed his pose.

 

No one's POV

 

Seungmin continued to move slightly for different poses, switching from side to side and almost glancing down at the ground shyly every now and then when Hyunjin would compliment him. Which would just earn another shout of "excellent!" From the camera man. "Okay let's try using a prop of some short" Hyunjin mumbled and glanced around a bit before reaching for one of his books and handing it over for Seungmin to take. Which the other did with a grin as he looked down at the book in hand curiously even though hyunjin had already started taking pictures again. "When did you start reading this?" He questioned while holding the book up and opening it to a random page as if he was reading it. Seungmin peeking over at Hyunjin using some of the book to cover half his face while giving the 'camera' more so Hyunjin a rather shy smile little biting down on his lower lip holding back from grinning. "Wow...you're stuning." Hyunjin said out load though he thought it was in his head. This time Seungmin hearing him loud and clear causing said boy to get rather shy and whine while trying to hide behind one of the doors. "Yahhhh-" Seungmin huffed though unable to hide the breathtaking grin from forming on his lips as he still tried to hide away. A stunned Hyunjin standing there in shock, breath definitely feeling like it was being knocked out of his lungs because of how beautiful Seungmin looked at that moment. Lucky for him his fingers were still moving and snapping away capturing every moment that he so desperately wanted to be able to keep forever. "Seungmin-ah?" He suddenly said causing a slightly flustered Seungminnto peek his head back out from behind the door. "Yes, Jinnie?" He questioned with a slight tilt of his head. "You're so Beautiful." 

 

THE END...

 

THANKS FOR READING♡♡♡♡¿