To first time sires

First time sires
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey everyone this is a fun idea I’ve thought about recently. Seulgi and Joy are best friends who are about to be first time sire’s and have to survive their mates Joohyun and Yerim first of course. Should be fun, enjoy



 

Kang Seulgi woke up one morning and of course checked the perimeter. She never knows how any morning is going to go, and she must be prepared for any and everything. She tiptoes down the stairs as quietly as possible. There’s no sign yet of her mate, and Seulgi is sure that’s a good thing for now. Because her wife Joohyun is pregnant and there’s no telling who she’ll see from hour to hour. She could get her normally loving and sweet wife, or the monster that currently resides in her body.

 

“No sign of…”

 

“Hi, honey!” Joohyun says cheerfully from inside the kitchen.

 

“Oh, thank god.” The alpha sighs in relief. It’s always a good start if Joohyun seems fine and not like she will kill her. This is supposed to be a wonderful and exciting time for the first time parents. It is for the most part as they’ve gone through the entire process as a team. Seulgi will go to every single doctors appointment. She and Joohyun both had hands in designing the baby’s nursery. Everything from picking out paint colors, crib, and furniture. Seulgi will also of course never forget the first time she felt her pup kick for the first times. Yes, there were indeed special and beautiful moments.

 

Of course, Joohyun was also at times a very moody and sometimes crazy pregnant lady, as to be expected. Especially now with her in the final trimester and so close to giving birth.

 

“Good morning, Hyunnie.” Seulgi says in return. The dark-haired woman feels safe for now. There really is no telling what could happen and set Joohyun off. The brunette places a bowl of cereal in front of Seulgi while she has an entire spread of breakfast, and a bowl of fruit.

 

“Um….”

 

Joohyun’s eyes snap onto her quickly. “Is there some sort of problem, darling.” The omega narrows her eyes after saying darling. Seulgi knows she could be in trouble soon based on how she handles this.

 

“No there’s nothing wrong. I love cereal.”

 

“Good, enjoy!” The omega beams and proceeds to eat her huge meal. Seulgi eats her cereal and wonders how her best friend Sooyoung is doing. She is also about to be a first time sire. Her mate Yerim is also best friends with Joohyun and they are both expecting. Both omegas are also scary, crazy pregnant ladies. Both whom are excited to have babies who will be born around the same time and can be best friends. Seulgi hopes Sooyoung is having an okay morning.


 

Across town at the Park residence. A taller auburn-haired alpha enters the kitchen with a humongous smile on her face. She sees her blonde wife at the kitchen counter slicing fruits and she runs over to hug her.

 

“Good morning, love of my life!”

 

Yerim immediately takes the knife and points it in her mate’s direction. Sooyoung jumps back with a nervous chuckle.

 

“I thought we said no more pointing knives at me, your loving mate!”

 

“Touch me and I cut off your !”

 

Sooyoung can see it’s not a good morning for her other half. Her mate is well into her third trimester and definitely there are good days and not so good days. The alpha is genuinely excited and thrilled about her first pup of course. Her crazy and hormonal wife aside.

 

“Haha, how are you going to cut off something that’s not even there right now.”

 

Yerim sighs and turns back to cutting fruits. Sooyoung is right about that and she can’t cut off anything that’s not there.

 

“Next time you go into a rut, I…”

 

“Hey, now baby.” Sooyoung takes her into her arms. She releases her apple like scent and that makes her smaller wife settle in her arms. Yerim is honestly grateful to her mate. Sooyoung has always been a super attentive, affectionate, caring partner. With her being pregnant that has gone into overdrive and the alpha is always making sure she’s fine.

 

“Thank you.” The blonde nods.

 

“You should be off your feet anyway, Yerimie.” The alpha worriedly guides her to sit down. Yerim used to protest that she didn’t need to worry over every single thing, but the omega does get it. She is a first time sire and protective instincts are in high drive. The taller woman finishes slicing the fruits and gives them to her wife.

 

“Now, let’s try this again.” Sooyoung smiles. “Good morning, love of my life. How are you?”

 

“I’m tired and your big headed baby is kicking my rib cage.”

 

Sooyoung smiles again and nods. “Ah, you mean your big headed baby!”

 

It’s the wrong thing to say as Yerim gets up to grab her knife.

 

“I’m cutting it off!”

 

The alpha laughs and runs away. “You can’t cut off something that’s not there, sweetie.”

 

“Sorry, baby. But I’m killing your sire!” The blonde apologizes to her unborn child and runs after her wife. She will be a single mom as it doesn’t matter at this point.

 

“Park Sooyoung, come back here, so I can kill you!”


 

Seulgi isn’t having that great a time either. Joohyun was fine all through breakfast and out of nowhere it seemed she snapped. Seulgi wasn’t doing anything except getting ready to go to the store, so she could buy more snacks that her wife has gone through like water. The next thing Seulgi knew Joohyun had her grabbed by the shirt collar and partially off the ground.

 

“Um, sweetie?”

 

“Okay, who is she? Where are you really going!”

 

“Who is who?” Seulgi asks.

 

“The you’re talking to behind my back! I know you’re probably talking to women since I’m such a moody and hormonal mess.”

 

“Let’s put me down first, okay?”

 

“Fine.” The omega sighs and places her mate down on the ground.

 

“First of all, I’m not cheating on you. Just like I wasn’t cheating on you the last ten times you thought so. I was only going to get some snacks for you since you’ve run out, okay Hyunnie.”

 

“Hm,” the brunette eyes her suspiciously. “Fine, since you’re going out. I need you to buy these few things.” Joohyun hands over a huge list that is definitely more than a few things.

 

“Damn!” Seulgi’s eyes get wide and double checks her wallet to make sure she has enough money.

 

“Oh, hold on.” Joohyun says as her phone is ringing. She answers it and it’s Yerim.

 

“Hi, Yeirmie!” She says cheerfully. “How are you? Oh, me. I’m fine. Sure, I’m not busy I’ll come over to hang out. Seul will drive me, right baby?”

 

“Huh, oh yeah.” The alpha nods. It gives her a chance to see Sooyoung and find out how her fellow alpha is holding up. These are after all trying times. Joohyun goes to get herself ready and tells Seulgi she can pick up the groceries she needs later.

 

“Gee, thank you, your majesty.” Seulgi mumbles under her breath and bows.

 

“What did you say!”

 

“Nothing, sweetie!”

 

“I thought so.”

 

Seulgi sighs and leans up against the wall. She is tired of this hell and doesn’t know how much more she can take. The dark-haired woman knows Sooyoung must be exhausted too. Across town Sooyoung is actually sitting down in the living room playing video games on her phone when Yerim throws a stuffed animal at her head.

 

“Ow, what the !”

 

“It didn’t hurt you, calm down.”

 

“Why the hell are you throwing stuff at me!”

 

“Do you want me to throw something bigger!”

 

“What’s wrong with you?” Sooyoung demands to know.

 

“Joohyun is coming over and you need to at least look presentable.” The blonde gestures to the fact that she’s in a sleeveless shirt and red pajama pants. Sooyoung doesn't think there’s anything wrong with what she’s wearing. She looks y as always.

 

“Do you see these guns!” The alpha proudly gestures to her well toned arms. The blonde rolls her eyes and then throws a shirt to her.

 

“Those are for my eyes only!”

 

“Ooh, baby I love when you get all jealous and possessive.” Sooyoung blows her a kiss and then places the shirt on for Yerim to feel better. She is proud of her y guns and a lot of work had gone into them. The alpha puts it on just to calm her mate down as she doesn’t want to upset her. Her wife being pregnant has increased her jealousy and possessive side. Sooyoung can remember one time in the supermarket. She had never seen her wife that angry.

 

(Flashback)

 

Yerim was in her second trimester and feeling mostly better from the uncomfortability of her first. Today they were both out in the supermarket picking up some groceries. The blonde told her to wait while she grabbed some vegetables from produce. Sooyoung was really minding her own business when some super pretty woman spoke to her, and she had a super y Australian accent to boot.

 

“Well hello,” the woman smiled.

 

“Hey.” The alpha nods to be polite. After all, she is a gentlewoman.

 

“Why is someone as y as you all alone.”

 

“Well…”

 

“She’s not alone.” Yerim returns then looking absolutely livid. “She’s got a wife, now kindly look elsewhere.”

 

Yerim grabs her wife and not so gently bumps shoulders with the woman who had been flirting with her mate. Yerim is never really like this and seeing her so jealous actually puts a smile on the alpha’s face.

 

“Aww, is my baby jealous.” She tries to hug the blonde.

 

“Who is she? One of your former flings, hm?”

 

“I don’t have any former flings.” Sooyoung looks shocked. She doesn’t know what sort of former flings her mate is talking about. She knows that she doesn’t have any. Yerim simply eyes her suspiciously.

 

“You’re sleeping on the couch tonight.”

 

“Aw, but babe. Come on, you don’t mean that, do you?”

 

(End)


 

It turned out Yerim had meant it, and for reasons unknown to her she did end up sleeping on the couch for three days until her mate so graciously let her back into bed. Yerim goes to the kitchen and Sooyoung texts Seulgi.

 

“Hey, Seul. Can’t wait to see you buddy.” She knows her best friend has to be coming too. It will give them time to hang out while their wives talk to each other. She knows her fellow alpha has to be having a hard time too.


 

Having a hard time doesn’t even cover it totally. Seulgi had to actually stop the car because Joohyun was crying, and here they stand on the side of the road with the dark-haired woman consoling her mate.

 

“It’s going to be okay, Hyunnie.”

 

“N-No, it’s not….” the omega sobs harder. Seulgi sighs.

 

“Honey, it’s really going to be okay.”

 

“Is it really?” The brunette shows her wife the email that states her special ordered baby onesies are backordered and won’t be arriving until after the baby is born. Seulgi really doesn’t know what the big deal is. They’re still going to get the special made clothes she has ordered for the baby.

 

“Hyun it’s just on backorder.”

 

“Well, I want it now! Our baby deserves everything.”

 

“Yes, of course.” The alpha nods. “We still have plenty of other clothes, sweetie. Now please don’t cry, everything is going to be okay.”

 

Joohyun nods and smiles some. Seulgi has been her rock through so much and is very patient with her during these stressful times. The slightly shorter woman leans up and kisses Seulgi on the lips.

 

“I love you, Seul.”

 

“I love you too. Ready to get going again?”

 

“I am, sorry for being silly.”

 

“No worries.”

 

Seulgi is quite used to any and all behavior right now. She has had months to get used to a wife who could display any behavior. The couple get back into the car and head to Sooyoung and Yerim’s. They arrive soon and of course the two pregnant women embrace warmly and go inside. They talk animatedly and forget all about their mates.

 

“Seul, buddy!” Sooyoung high fives her. “How are you?”

 

“Exhausted,” Seulgi sighs. “I swear this baby has to come soon, or I’ll lose my mind.”

 

The taller alpha nods. “Me too, but I’m so excited. I can’t wait to be a sire.”

 

The smile on her friend’s face makes Seulgi smile too. The shorter alpha gets it. She can remember how excited she was when first realizing Joohyun was pregnant.


 

(Flashback)

 

Seulgi didn’t want to think too much of things. But there was something different with her wife, or rather something different about her scent. Joohyun always smells so good and of lavender. There is a little something extra with the lavender scent, and the alpha is certain she knows why. The dark-haired woman ran down the stairs to where her mate was minding her own business and washing the dishes. Seulgi runs over and grabs her into a warm hug. She attacks her neck with soft kisses that makes Joohyun laugh suddenly from the intrusion.

 

“What are you doing, hm?”

 

“You’re pregnant!” Seulgi grins and carefully picks her up and kisses her lips. Joohyun was waiting for the right moment to say. Although, she knows of course her mate would be able to tell too. It still would have been so nice to just tell Seulgi herself. Not that the omega doesn’t love to see this excited reaction.

 

“I am, and you’re going to be a sire, sweetie.”

 

“I’m going to be a sire!” Seulgi grins and kisses her. “I’m going to be a sire,” She repeats. “I’m gonna take such good care of you, mama to be.”

 

Joohyun chuckles and leans in for a kiss. She already knows that Seulgi will take care of her.

 

“I know you will, honey.”

 

(End)


 

Seulgi and Sooyoung sit around while their wives talk, and at first it’s harmless talk about their children and how they’re going to be such good friends. Somewhere along the way Joohyun and Yerim start comparing notes and it sounds like they’re bashing their ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter