First and Last.

Oh boy.
Do KyungSoo, better known as DO of EXO excelled equally in acting and stage performance. Aside from that, he's also known for his bad tempered, emotionless face towards papparazzi. With A-listers friends, he's the youngest but gained their acknowledgment for his hardwork and determination. He wasnt born with a perfect face, he's purely lucky that SM Ent. thnks his face works well. Which turns out to be a spot on. His fan base does not lose out to many.
 
Nam JiHyun, newbie actress on the move. With her capabilities, she majored in theather and films as her uni core studies. Taking what she's learnt together with her wits, she scored her first ever supporting role in a saeguk drama. The worrying part, the producer believe she's able to expand further and gave her a role which differs of that she'd auditioned for. Going to the set early, she greeted everyone with a soft smile and proceed to study her lines diligently. All staffs noticed her silent support and took a liking to her instantly. 
 
Kiss scene. Carefully reading up materials for all aspect of possible emotions. JiHyun has decided which suits her character the most. Initially having a hard time how to go about initiating such scene, she talked to the senior lady staffs for their tips. They made fun of her but did tried their best to provide her quality advices. When the tape rolled, she poured a soulful kiss on his lips. That itself ignited KyungSoo's uncovered emotions. He felt the tenderness of her lips. He was distracted by her icy finger tips tracing his face. He allowed her ton*gue to slip pass his lips. He was triggered by her attentive explore as their pumps locked on perfectly. He shouldnt reciprocate but he did. Not his character but the real him. His ton*gue sought for hers. The gentle twirls, he felt she was trying to memorize his moves. She was following his lead. His eyes closed naturally when he shoudnt. He ng-ed multiple times as he was unable to overcome her professionalism. 
 
JiHyun saw his frustration. She changed her technique. Her ton*gue restrained and it worked well. He was able to carry out his character charmingly. But he was pissed that he needed help from a newbie. Her eyes showed depths of concern and happiness when the director gave their scene the good sign. He on the other hand was about to lash at her unnecessary asssitance when their lips parted. Her genuine reaction held him back. Instead, he muttered a thanks to her. Her kind smile showed her humble-ness, that she did not do much. Unlike other fresh actress or idol-turned-actress who put attention on themselves, she's always avoiding the crowds. Many instances where he stayed to help out at the set, he'd observed her. She’s always looking at the script, writing notes on it. She sorts feeeback from most staffs and co-workers on her intention for her next scene. No further mingle-ness. She clearly dosent like being in the central position. 
 
Bed scene. He saw her innocence. She reached out to him hesistantly and seeked his time for additional rehearsal and advices. Its an act where he had to force a unwilling him to a anticipating her. KyungSoo had to invade her modesty. Be it a matter of time, their rehearsal made him notice her favourable assets. She blushed red whenever he cupped her ch*est lightly or spread her legs. He warned her it’s gonna be more aggressive during the actual film. “You must look enjoyable and satisfied. That’s your character.” JiHyun cant help but shiver at the terrifying moves or cherried when he touched her intimate area. He gave a break when her eyes started to tear at his harsh tone. He didnt mean it. He doesnt know what is he so angry about. 
 
His body betrayed him. Each touch he placed on her skin was electrifying. Her engaging stance wasn’t helping. She exceeded his expectation at their last reherase. It was also the same time both the producer and director decided to changed his character thoughts. His unwillingness was s*educed by her attractiveness. He has to be in-sync with her. They both have to protray a image of passionate after-s*ex. 
 
KyungSoo ripped her costume, baring her shoulder. The camera focuesed on her back and their side profile for these scene. For his eyes, he made hi*ckies. Deep red marks along her neck and shoulder blade as he controlled himself from truely enjoying the intimate squeeze of her b*oobs. Her sighful m*oans travelled to his sensitive ears. His tent bump against her thighs. It was time. He signaled. It meant he will pe*netrate her. Pants loosen, it’s become vigorous. His boy slipped out of the material and gr*inded her covered sacred region. Her ple*asurable m*oans doubled his aggressiveness. He stayed still when the director shouted “Good take!” Her ch*est still heaving from their act. Her cheeks started to tint. She said nothing and looked elsewhere than at him. As if knowing, she adjusted her attire slowly to get him back to norm. “Sorry.” He whispered and turned away when his boy laid low. He cursed at himself for the embarrassment.
 
----------
 
Their scenes with one another ended. She never return to the set anymore. Until the wrap up dinner, he finally see her again. His eyes followed her. Many staffs surrounded her. Her abilities were recognised. He heard males asking for her number. A tightness within him got him frowning when guys gets close to her. He disliked what he was feeling. Come a moment, they were also pushed together for group and couple shots. At those couple shots, he naturally placed his arms around her delicate waist. He ignored her curious stare.
 
They bumped into one another at the restroom entrance. “It’s been tough but your hard work paid. Have a nice day. Thank you for the advices." She was leaving. He held her wrist immediately when his mind said to stop her. “Can I have your number? No, I’m not one of those man. Nevermind. Don’t give me.” He's the only one talking. She looked at his reaction and giggled but gave him her number eventually. There was no motive. She did not think further. 
 
For months, he stared at her number saved in his phone. For months, he typed out a string of text but they were never sent. Her stardom rises as their drama rolled out. He was invited for a magazine shoot with her as many liked their chemistry within. Many raved about their onscreen passion. The magazine shot is the opposite theme from their drama. It’s still couple but a sweet innocent spring concept, to be taken in Paris.
 
----------
 
“Don’t forget passport, wallet, cardigan. I’ll see you at the airport. Goodnight.” He finally texted. Using a legit purpose as an excuse. He waited... there was no reply until few hours later when he’d fallen asleep.
 
“Sorry for the late reply. My schedule just ended. Thank you for the reminder. It’s all checked. See you in a few hours time.” Ji Hyun replied his text casually although her heart kept pumping in increasing pace.
 
She must have little rest judging by the time she got home. Yet she’s already at the meetup area before him. Straw hat, summer speg 3/4 floral dress, sneakers. She looks undeniably matched to their coming shoot theme. He liked that she does not go exaggerate on her airport fashion when she remained in the set she wore during departure. Most would change to another attire upon arrival on long haul flights. He likes her bare face most. 
 
After a day rest to ease the jet lag, their work begins. Picnic by the eiffel tower. Mat laid out, baskets of food, fruits and snacks. KyungSoo was told to lay his head on her lap. Adjusting to a comfortable position, he could fall asleep easily with the caress on the wind and the soft support of her thighs. He liked her fingers going through his hair. She was asked to cross both legs over his, perpendicular to his face and lean into his embrace while he hugs her. Her body molds perfectly into his. Her face at the junction of his neck and shoulder send his heart fuzzy. Very naturally, he kissed her temple. He only realised his mistake when he opened his eyes and took in what he’d done. The staffs applauded at his quick mind, never suspected anything else. Few more shots of him back hugging her, few more on them walking along the greenery pathway. She followed his lead. He liked her trust on him.
 
3 days went pass. His mind lingered on their kiss shots. To get a perfect angle, they were asked to kiss continuously as the photographer snaps continuously. Under the moonlight, it started casual. He held her face, she circled his waist. Her lips are soft. He moved accordingly to his thoughts. ‘Does it still make me wanna dance along...’ he searched for her ton*gue. ‘It still does..’ Her face cherried as the clicks went off, their pictures captured. Her heart can’t stop beating when he swirled his ton*gue around hers unnecessarily. His fingers rubbed the contours of her lips after their uncalled ton*gued acts came to an end. His actions confuse her when he maintained a space between them since. 
 
----------
 
“I’ve been thinking about you. I like you.” Her eyes widen at the sender's text. He gave her the cold shoulder after that heart shocking kiss, now he’s confessing. She has never received a confession before. Innocently, she googled for answers for that reply. The advices were 'Be truthful. Don’t lead people on. Ask yourself do you like him, do you want to see him, do you miss him, do you think of him. Are you curious about him. Be daring to take the first step.' Giving a good thought, she replied. “I liked you more before that cold shoulder period.” KyungSoo smirked at JiHyun's text. It meant she likes him too. Her honest reply made him smile. Being the manly him, he face timed her.
 
Her formal greeting makes him glad to know she’s a respectful person eventhough they are the same age. He’s considered her senior by acting years. “I’m not a loving man. I can’t do romantic things. I don’t like buying things for woman. Even so, I hope you can accept such me and be my girlfriend.” JiHyun was surprised by his real time confession. “I have no expectation because you are the first one. I will look after you warmly.” It’s a yes. He’s extremely happy she accepted him. On top of that, he’s her first too. And instead of saying things like taking care of her like usual girls would say, she said she’ll look him. “You’re my first too.” He looked elsewhere when he added that abruptly. The awkwardness made him end the call. But they continued texting.
 
It’s been 6 months being a couple. They have not went for any dates. Their schedule clashes. They could only text, call one another or face time when possible. Even so, he still likes her very much. And she him. They felt connected instantly when they’re in contact. Sometimes she would wanna have a date when she has a free slot but he said he’s occupied. Their first argument ignited.
 
“What’s the reason that we don’t date?” Finally they have some personal time for themselves, he rather stay home and face-time her.
 
“I don’t want us to be caught up in a dating scandal.” He knew he said the wrong thing when he saw her expression from his phone screen
 
“Are we not dating? Rephrase your answer again.” She gave him another chance albiet knowing well what he meant.
 
“I’m in a situation where I can’t admit to any dating confirmation even if I’m dating. I want to see you physically, I want to even touch you but the moment pictures of us are snapped and published, I have to say it’s a past relationship or we are just friends. I’m in a relationship. I don’t want to lie. I rather not get caught then say I’m not.”
 
----------
 
He appreciates her understanding nature. She’s realistic and logical. Her maturity makes him yearn for her. He never knew his jealousy could pop off the roof when JiHyun's dating scandal surfaced. The man in it wasn’t him. He rather its him than others. She has told him she’s meeting people whom she'd worked with in the past dramas. It’s a group of them. And when she reached home, she texted him saying Seo InGuk sent her back because he stays in the same neighbourhood. Yet seeing their photos published gave him a bitter taste. InGuk was standing very close to his girlfriend and another picture saw him covering his woman's head by hooding her sweater. 
 
“You’re not swayed, right?” He hugged her tight. She was shocked by KyungSoo's appearance at her door step. He called asking her whereabout few minutes ago and here he is now, his form stiff hard. 
 
“What are you talking about? Come in first..” It took awhile to get her words into him before he released his hold on her. She took his hand and pulled him in.
 
She looked at his phone as he sipped the tea she brewed. She rolled her eyes. “You worry for nothing... but because of this, you're here now. Im glad these were published.” He embraced her in his arms again. They stayed in that position for a few hours, the tv running along. “This feels so much better”,he said. Since then, they meet at their own apartment directly. Never once seen together. They escaped many eyes.
 
----------  
 
KyungSoo started filming his new movie. A young actress was casted as the female lead. He mixed around the seniors and staffs but the young girl kept coming to him. She’s his love interest in the movie. She’d pissed him off during their scenes when she kept forgetting her scenes, getting touchy with him and making inappropriate lines at her own decision. Making clear his stand, she ignored the warning. It was difficult but his girlfirend words helped him. “You're a professional. Your smelly temper should be kept away... You know that. Young girls are adventurous. You and your own world is creating a barrier. Didnt you not like me in the beginning too? Give everyone a chance...” Her words and hugs always managed to pacify him. 
 
“What happen this time?” She asked inbetween his pressurizing kisses. “Nothing. I missed you.” He continued assaulting her plum lips. “No. There’s something. Say.” She avoided his attack. “He’s marveled by your intimacy acts. People are saying he enjoyed your kisses.. And it made them wanna have a chance with you! These childish bastards.” He continued his pecks inbetween his words. He was angered by the insider gossips that involved JiHyun. Her recent acting partner went around sharing his occurance with her. “You trained me.” She tried to soothe him. He disagreed,“When we first kissed, I had the same thoughts as him. He’s falling for you I’m sure.” She blushed,"You shouldnt be too bothered by what others say. Important is, i only enjoy kissing you.” She leaned on his frame. Times like this gave him assurance.
 
----------
 
Two years went pass. Things were still great between them. The only pain was the hunger to have her physically. Kisses and hugs are mandatory. Slowly, he wanted more. Her innocent touch send sparks to his sleeping lion. He wants more of her skinship. He’d almost eaten her up roughly if she’d not stop him at one incident. EXO had a night out at the club. When he see those dancing girls on the floor, JiHyun's face appeared in his mind. He’s a faithful boyfriend. His mind never had anyone else.  His frustration towards his per*vertic mind for his girl made him gulp down many shots of liqior unknowingly. “On my way home now.. I drank too much. Trying to keep my mind away from you.” He subconsciously texted her while in the cab.
 
“Why...” She hushed KyungSoo when he entered his apartment and saw her. “Get in bed.” She held and tucked him in. She left and return with a warm towel. He felt much better with her care. She cleaned him up, removed his shirt and socks. “Don’t go.” He grabbed her hand when he saw her leaving her spot. He pulled her down on his bed. “This isn’t enough anymore...”, he kisses her suddenly. It was filled with passion. Her eyes shot open when his hand travelled under her skirt. He’d never cross the line. They tingles her skin. “I don’t want to taint you yet ... stop me...” His hands caresses her thighs, cupping her b*utt. His hard-on was obvious as he grinds against her tummy. “A little bit more...it’s fine” She was happy to know he wanted her but was holding back. His hands went under her top, peeling it over her head. He’d seen those attractive lumps before years ago. Now on a personal level, it’s even harder to resist. He lunged forward at her.
 
He woke up with a sore head. But he’s even shocked to see her semi na*ked form next to him. Clad only in a dark blue lacy br*a and skirt. Her neck covered with bruises. Those marks he was sure made by him. He felt disgusted when he saw he’s spilled in his pants. But glad he’d not took her the inappropriate way. As he showered, the night flashes back. He remembered feeling her up, not missing any uncovered part of her body. He looked at his hands, he blushed at the rewinds  when he went under her br*a to feel those molds. His rod harden at the historical image.
 
“I’m not sorry.” He said. “Thank you.” He continued. She understood him clearly. “It won’t end up like this the next time.” She can’t help but blush when he hugged her from behind as she was preparing their breakfast in his kitchen. It’s got beyond their control into their 3rd year together. They often stayed over the night. His hands can’t leave her skin. She allowed him. She was luring him subtly. Many mornings they woke up almost na*ked in one another’s arm. Both memorized each intimate part of the others body. They became one at the age of 27. His possession on her increased.
 
He’s different from who he thought he is. He’s a very loving man. He ensure her needs are taken care of before his. He’s a romantic person who send flowers to her once a while. More than those, he loves her wholeheartedly. That was what made her give herself to Do KyungSoo compeletely. Their union was intense and intimate.
 
“I love you JiHyun... ah.. JiHyun ah...” he pumped hard and shot his load into the protected rubber. Her walls flexed tightly around his meat. Her body shivered from their love session. Her cheeks redened at their release. Nothing changed except their intimacy brought them closer to one another.
 
“Hold... ! Arhh. What...” he was taken aback by her action. It was hot and heavy, she took the lead. But before he could get the rubber ready, she impaled herslf on him. It was a different sensation. “It’s ok... They say guys enjoy this much more. It’s true.” His reaction tells all. But it applies both way as she could feel the details of his rod as it enters her. Underneath the skin lies a cheeky bunny. He surrendered. He’s officially taint her. His cream glaced her walls into her womb.
 
----------
 
[Breaking! EXO D.O dating Nam JiHyun! Both rep has responded they’re indeed dating and has been for 8yrs!]
 
KyungSoo flashed his stern face when ppl asked him about JiHyun. He told his m*embers off when they jokingly asked about his s*ex life. “Please respect woman.” Many sang praises at his protectiveness and deep love for his girl. He was asked what JiHyun meant to him. Without hesitation,"My everything." The host and other guests present cheered at his manly confession.
 
During their 10th yr, they got married. “How was she the one?”, the emcee asked to please the guest. “Her first kiss.” The crowd went crazy at the informal reply. Many knew of his bad temper but many also know only his wife could tame him. Oh boy, he found his girl.