final

i'm not perfect
Shiwon comes from a rich family. He have everything except for love. His parents always busy with their work. They dont care about siwon. He always feel so lonely and alone when he was at home. One day, his parents went to overseas for business. AT THE AIRPORT.... Siwon and his parents arrive at the airport. They wait for the announcement. A few hours later, the announcement for china was announce. " My son, we want to go now" said his appa. " Appa, Omma, take care of yourself, ok?" said siwon " Of course my dear. And dont forget to take care of yourself too, dont forget to eat ur breakfast, lunch and dinner ok? And dont forget to call us ok?", said his omma. " Dont worry omma. Oh ya why dont you go now," " Ok, we are going now," said his omma while hugging siwon. AT THE OUTSIDE OF THE AIRPORT.... Siwon went out of the airport. When he was at the outside of the airport, he saw someone drop something. He then take that handkerchief and call that person. " Excuse me maam, you drop your handkerchief," said siwon. But that girl cant hear siwon. So he just brought the handkerchief with him. AT HOME.... Siwon was arrive at his house. He went to his room and look at the handkerchief. On the handkerchief there're something written and that is the belongings name. WHILE YOONA.... " Omma, Appa... I miss u so much," " We miss you too and how ur study?," said her parents. " As usual, Omma Appa, i want to my room now and have a rest," " That's good idea," said her omma. Yoona went to her room and sat on her bed. AT THE CAFE..... Yoona was at the cafe alone. She read a magazine and drink some coffee. Suddenly siwon come and saw yoona. He greet yoona. " Is it you at the airport yesterday?," ask siwon. Yoona then turn around and she was suprise to see siwon. " Who are you?," ask yoona " I forgot to introduce my self, i'm siwon, choi siwon and you are yoona right?" " How do you know my name?" Siwon then sit in front of her. "Handkerchief" "Handkerchief? So... You found my handkerchief? I think i lost it somewhere," Siwon give back her handkerchief. After a few day later, they become close friends. And starting that day, he know what love is. A few weeks later, siwon realize about his feelings and yoona also the same. They havent tell about their feelings. After a months, siwon confessed his love to yoona and yoona accept it. He can see that he is not perfect without love. THE END.