CHEATSHEET >>

   SYNDICATE >> Apply Open!
Enrollment Form
Cheatsheet
Basics (Name ---> personality)

I guess the first part is pretty self-explanatory like name, nicknames, birthdate, and etc. Though I did say that Syndicate takes in people of all ages, your characters age has to be 18 and above. For languages, I'll allow a maximum of 4 languages but if you have a valid explanation as to why your character knows more than 4 then it's fine. Ethnicity must be at least half-asian. For the face-claim, as long as it matches with their ethnicity we good. Your character can be from anywhere just explain how they got to Korea since this is where the story will take place. Please link your faceclaim to a gallery filled with pics of them, preferrably to tumblr or pinterest. Appearance section is where you describe anything different from your face claim. Also please add their height and weight here too. Fashion style is where you will put description/links/pictures of your characters usual attire.

For the personality section, there is a minimum of 4 positive and 4 negative traits. No one is perfect so don't give me a mary sue. You can also add neutral traits if you think it is important to your character. Please elaborate all the traits so that I can understand your character better. You can add anything else you think would help me understand them better like their character trope, mbti, mbti, hashtags, etc.

background + trivia + relationships + extra stuff

As long as you don't talk about some very sensitive topics, you can do whatever you want here in the background. Also please add how they got into The Syndicate. Did they enroll like everyone else? Were they taken in? You can be creative with this or not, its up to you :) Please add how they discovered their power!

It's stated in the app as to what the minimum is for each category in the trivia. This is the part you could just go crazy on! I love reading this part so just explode in the section(not literally though).

State the friends, family, enemy, rivals, crushes, etc. in this section as long as they are important to your character.

Please state in the trivia section whether or not your character is only taking 'ability control/mastery' classes then I will assume that they are going to take both. Just a simple "Enrolled for both" or "Enrolled for ability control/mastery" classes will do.

power

For your characters power, you can get some from this link. Just don't make them overpowered though. Please elaborate on how it works so I can understand how you see your characters ability works. Explain the limitation and weaknesses of your characters ability. Does it affect them in any way when they use it? Something happens if they use it for a long time? Feel free to be creative in writing the weakness.

lOVE INTEREST

Your characters love interest can be anyone! Oc's, another applicant, or none since this is completely optional. If the LI is an OC then please add their power in the trivia section. Bring me the gays or the straights. I'm fine with both! Multiple Love interests? Sure why not? Things like love triangles, squares, pentagons? Yes it's allowed. As long as they aren't cheating or dating people at the same time then we are good. Pswd is what you think Syndicate is hiding. The max is 10 years. For their personality, same thing as you characters. Min of 4 for both negative and positive traits. For the status, they could be already a couple, married, dating, having feelings for each other, etc. The minimum for the trivia is 5.

Arcane points

-Gimme someone who constantly flaunts their power despite having a bad side effect on them.
-Using a different layout that has good aesthetics.
-Siblings with powers that contradict each other. (light vs dark)
-Spamming me with ideas in the scene suggestion section
-Make me go uwu in the love interest section
-Make me laugh and/or cry while reading your app
-Detailed apps
-Adding my character(when I finally add him/her) in your relationship section or maybe even as an LI
-Someone who is such a great asset to Syndicate because they have a really useful and strong power but they hate using it(reasons can be anything)
-Adding more soon...

note

If you want to use another layout be my guest as long as everything I need is there.

Feel free to ask question in the comments or pm me. :)

Please keep an eye out for this page since I might be adding some things to be added. Don't worry though as they will only be things you can easily type in the trivia section of your application.