Final

Good Person

MINA POV

 

Never once in my life did I feel like this. The days I passed with you, I always enjoyed it. Seeing you smile is a joy to me, and seeing you cry is the sadness that I feel. Never once did I forget the time when I was with you. When laughing with you, doing crazy things with you, even when fighting with you. I don't understand why I can feel this way, I want to stay by your side, see your face smile at me. I don't want you to leave my life. From there I began to think, what kind of feeling I was feeling. I never even thought that I would fall in love with you. But after this feeling appear, I become convinced, that I fell in love with you.

 

~flashback

“Minariiiiiiiii”, you called me with your cute voice. I always like to hear your voice, your voice was like a music to me, always make me calm and happy when heard that.

“Yes momoring, waeyeo ?” I ask you with a big smile on my face

“I’m super bored right now.” You said while you show me your pout. And then I pinch your cheeks because I really can’t resist your pout.

“Yaa minari, why you pinch me ? ” You seem annoyed when I pinch your cheeks

“You are so cute you know, so I want to pinch your fluffy cheeks.” I really like teasing you. I like seeing you get annoyed like this when I’m with you.

“Thanks to you, now I feel worst. “ Okey, and now you start to get mad at me

“Hey, don’t be mad please. Come on, I was just kidding” I give you my puppy eyes. But seems it didn’t work, cause you just silent. And it make me feel worried

“Yaa momoring, don’t ignore me.” I shake your  body, but you  stay still. And now you turn your back to me

“Ow, my one and only bestfriend ignore me. What should I do now ? Oh God please help me . Should I go and try to find another friend ? Because my friend here didn’t care to me anymore.” I start to act sad while hold my smile

“Not funny Myoui.” You glared at me, so cute

“ Oh God help, now she looked like she want to eat me as her lunch”

“What did you say ? Okey, if you really want me to make you as my lunch, come here you !” And then you chase me, I run around your room. But lucky you, you can catch me. And now you start to tickling me.

“Ahahaha stop it momoring, forgive me please forgive me.” I beg you, but you still tickle me

“No, I wont forgive you. Unless you make me not bored anymore.” You said

“Okey okey, but now please stop. I promise you.” I said while crying out of laughing too much. And finally you let me go. I started to think what should I do to make you not bored anymore. “How about we go to ice cream shop ? It’s on me.” I said and your eyes start to glow when you heard ice cream

“Deal ! Okey, come on.” And then you drag me to the ice cream shop

 

I remember when I got punishment from our teacher. That time we had homework, but it seems you forget to bring it. Because I didn’t want to see you got a punishment, I decide to give you my homework. You were hesitated at first, but I force you to take it. And then you agree, but you seem worried.

“But how about you ?” you asked me with your worried voice

“It’s okay momoring, I’m fine.” I said with smile on my face. I didn’t show the slightest regret, because I really did this for you.

“But you would get punishment from Ms Bae.” You warned me, but I didn’t care. I just cared about you

“It’s okay momoring, just relax okay.” And after that, Ms Bae come to class. She asked us to collect the assignments that have been given. The students start to collect it.

“Okey, who didn't collect the assignments?” Ms Bae asked us. The students looked here and there, and then I raised my hand. They gasped and their eyes aimed at me, as if not believing in what happened. And you too, you looked at me with your worried face.

“Oh Ms Myoui ? You didn’t bring your assignment ? Why ? Not usually you like this.” Ms Bae said

“Uhm, yes Ms. I kind of forget it because I was in a hurry.” I said with a calm voice. You kept looking at me, but I assured you that I was fine

“Okey Ms Myoui, because you didn’t bring your assignment, you may leave this class now. Don’t back till the class end. Understand ?” Ms Bae said.

“Yes Miss. “ I start to leave the class. But before it, I looked back at you. You still gave me that worried face. I just smile at you. And then I leave the class. I stand in the middle of the school field. That day was so hot, the sun really bright. I sweats so much. Other students looked at me in disbelief, but I just ignore them. Finally I heard the bell rang. I sighed, and when I was about to back to class, suddenly you come with Sana and bring me water.

“Come on drink this” you gave the water to me.

“Thank you momoring” I drink the water in the blink of eye. I really thirsty, thanks to you.

“Oh God look, you sweats so much. “ You said while you wiped the sweat on my forehead. My heart beat so fast. I like your sweet act to me, you really make my heart ready to burst anytime

“Hey you two, you looked like a couple. That’s so sweet of the both of you. Why you don’t just dating each other ?” Sana, my seatmate suddenly said. I blush so hard, but you just laughed at it. I didn’t know the meaning of your laugh. Was you embrassed ? Or you just found it funny ? I didn’t know, I just know that I like seeing you laugh.

 

 

And I remember when the first time I feel a heartbreak. That time you bring your friend to our favorite place. At first I didn’t mind it, but later after you said that he’s your boyfriend, my heart feel broken. I can’t belive that this time finally came. You bring your boyfriend in front of me. You seems so happy with him, and here I was, looked at you while you looked at him with your loving eyes. But as a friend, I just can congratulate you, wish you to be happy anytime. You hugged me and I hugged you back, even if I knew this will make my heart more broken.

It's been a month you have had a relationship with him. I was glade even you had a boyfriend, but you didn’t forget that you had me as your friend. I tried to act normal when you with him, I tried not to be jealous. I know this is hard, but seeing you very happy with him, I feel relieved. Because your happiness was my happiness.But that night, you made my heart more broken. You came to my house while crying. You told me because your boyfriend was cheating. I can't hold my anger when I heard your explanation. Right now I just feel like I want to go to him and punch him straight in his damn face. But I tried to hold my anger, cause you was more important. I hugged you to make you calm. You cried in my arm. If seeing you had a boyfriend make my heart broken, then seeing you cried like this make me feel like I was dying inside. I can’t see you like this. I kept hugging you till you felt calm. And after an hour, you finally calm yourself.

“Hey, feel better now ?” I asked while holding your face. You just nod, with your swollen eyes you looked at me

“Thank you minari, thank you for always being by my side. I didn’t know if you were not here what I will be. Thank you Minari, thank you very much.” With that, you cried again. And I hugged you again

“Ssshh.. it’s okay, I promise to be by your side whenever you need me. Don’t worry, I awlays be by your side. I won’t leave you.” I tighten my hug, and kissed your forehead.

 

~flashback end

After that time, I fell in love with you even more. I feel like I want to keep protect you, because you are very precious to me. I won’t let you crying again just because a jerk like your ex. And as the time passed by, I finally tell you about my feeling. I am afraid at first, but after you said that you feel the same, I feel really happy. I can’t believe that I finally tell you I love you. I’m just glad because you said that you love me too. I promise to make you always feel happy whenever you are with me. And I promise to always love you till the end.

 

 

 

 

Prologue :

“Hey minari, what are you doing ? Owhh, you write a diary ? Really Myoui ?”

“Am I not allowing to write a diary hm ?”

“Of course you can. I’m just curious why you suddenly write a diary like that. May I see it ?”

“No, you can’t. Meronggg ~”

“Yahhh, why are you so mean ?”

“Hehe, sorry momoring. I’m just kidding you know. Here, you can see this.”

 

And then Momo read Mina’s diary. But suddenly tears fell from momo's beautiful eyes

 

“Hey momoring, why are you crying ? is there something sad in my diary ?”

“I just can’t believe that you write about us”

“Yes, of course I write about us.  What else do I have to write beside  about the two of us?”

“About your another girlfriend maybe ?”

“Ohh oke I’ll try to write about that later. Thanks to you.”

“Yaaaa don’t you dare ! I’ll make you as my dinner if you dare to do that!”

“Ow, you will eat me hm ? Sounds good hehe”

“Stop it you ert !”

“But you love this ert right ?”

“ Huft, I have to admit that I love this ert.”

“Hahahaha, thankyouuu. I love you Momoring. Love you so much.”

“Love you more Minariiii”

 

 

 

Hai hai hai, how are you readernim ? i comeback with a oneshot story. Uh, actually i get inspired from a song. You know from Mina melody project "Good Person". The song is really good, and i feel like i want to make a story about this. And tarararraaaammmm i finally write this hahaha. I hope you enjoy this story, and forgive me if there's spelling mistakes. okay, see you soon readernim ^^ *bow