Final

Eve(N)

A.N : 23 Subscribers Already ?? WOW I LOVE YOU GUYS THANK YOU!!! 

 

_____________________________________

 

 

"Do you think you're good just because you're big? larger than me in size? you're smaller in brain , you smell like brown dog!! I can knock you out with my two paws!! wanna fight me coward? huh? huh?"

 

I used to believe afternoons were the best times for taking a very comfortable nap .

sleeping on my favorite red velvet sofa and stretching my hands and legs while dreaming of chasing Jessie , diving into a mud puddle and getting freaking muddy with-

 

"You're nothing but an idiot!!"

 

well... with Adam!

This is Adam , a white Maltese , actually... a very loud one!

 

since he and the new German Shepherd guy that sleeps under Adam's favorite window fight, afternoons are not a good time to nap anymore!

 

"Adam!! Be quiet boy"

 

Ah! that voice!!

That voice is the best voice you can hear between a fight .

It belongs to someone who I'd love to jump out of my comfortable sofa only to his delicious face . Mmmm it's tastes so sweet~

Taeminnie is his name!

He feeds us and plays with us so it makes him our owner!

 

Taeminnie is a hooman around 375 years .

Hoomans are weird creatures , they go out every day and return at night but they never seem to enjoy it , I don't understand how come they do this everyday when they don't like what they do! Pathetic hoomans!!

Even cats are smarter than hoomans in this case!

If I never liked playing in mud I'd never have done it over and over again .

Damn! they don't even play with a plush ball!

How do they have fun?!!

 

 But you know what , Taeminnie smells different recently . I can tell  everything's wrong!!

well...okay not everything but something IS absolutely wrong!

 

Taeminnie always smells like the strawberry_vanilla cake Mrs Jung brings us sometimes _ which Taeminnie eats the whole himself_ that's why I always love to his face so I get to taste the cake at least a little bit!

 

But recently he smells like ... something .

something I don't like!

 

I'm so smart I know so many words like ; Go , Sit , Be quiet , Roll over , eat , drink , chase , Adam , Taeminnie , my own name , Stay , Jessie , The new German Shepher Eddy and ummm Uh yes , I also know Kim Kibums dogs Comme des and Garcons too!! However I don't like those extra spoiled doggos , Do they really think they're one of a kind only because they belong to Kim Kibum?!! Not to say that I hate him but- I mean that guy looks like a freaking cat!!! How come those stupid doggos don't chase him everyday ?!

Wait ... did I just say Kim Kibum? well apparently I know that name too!

 

Whatever , What was I going to say?

 

Ah Taeminnie and his new scent . new irritating scent!!

 

But Taeminnie's scent spreads more when he says a word I don't know what that means!!

The word is MINHO!

 

I don't know what a Minho is but I know I already don't like it .

 

Minho is not like any words I've ever heard from Taeminnie . Not like when he wants to play with us , nor when he wants to feed us our favorite chicken . It even is not like when he gets angry either!!

I wonder what a Minho is?!

Whatever it is , it must be something bad to make Taeminnie's sweet scent go away!

 

"You stinky larg doggo get away from here!!"

 

Adam is really something!! he never gives up on chasing Eddy away .

 

By the way I forgot to tell you my name , I'm Eve , a light brown Poodle .

 

And the best dog ever~

 

 

*****

 

 

 

Sundays used to be my favorite day of the week!

 

Whenever Sundays came , I knew Taeminnie was gonna stay at home and play with us all afternoon, sometimes we went for a walk and returned home tired and all Mud-covered .

Then Taeminnie would thrown us into bathroom , a place I hate the most , and cleans us until I can't feel any layers of skin on my bones!

 

But that sunday seemed to be different!

not only Taeminnie didn't play with us he even forgot to feed us and when Adam literally dug his entire face in trash can because he was starving , Taeminnie yelled at him and Adam almost almost  bit his leg , he remembered to give us food .

 

He was busy cleaning the house the entire day!

Busy making food in the kitchen .

He even once went out and came back with his both hands full of shopping bags .

Damn!! he even took my red velvet comfy sofa to another room , can you believe it?!!!

and at least he went to that hateful bathroom and came out with new tidy clothes .

 

I tried so hard to have his attention by rubbing my face to his legs , barking loud , Throwing my plush ball infront of him but as if we were invisible , Taeminnie never payed attention! not even once!

 

Adam didn't really care though as long as he was full in the stomach and his toys were around he was fine . However despite their big fights at first , Adam and Eddy , the German Shephered , are now in good terms ... or should I say they're literally buddies now ? Which I don't know why but I don't quite like it .

 

Whatever ,

 

Taeminnie was waiting .

 

Waiting for something I didn't know what or who!

No matter how hard I think , I can't never recall any times that Taeminnie cleaned our lovely messy house , cooked dinner himself - I just wish the person who's gonna eat it doesn't end up being in hospital seriously- , and smiled sheepishly every now and then while being obviously anxious , But he did all of them . like all of them .

 

I wanted to think pawsitive but I just couldn't . I was worried . truely and deeply .

 

What if he was waiting for another dog to come ? what if -even worse- he was waiting for a freaking cat to come ?!!

 

As I was losing all my hopes someone knocked on the door . Adam and I started woofing instantly as a habit , Taeminnie used to makes us quiet while laughing and enjoying what we actually did , But this time he looked super anxious .

 

"Boys!! Shhh!!"

 

I was extremely confused . Why Taeminnie was acting so weird all of a sudden ?

 

Shh?! I wish I knew what that supposed to mean..

 

Then it clicked .

 

Taeminnie opened the door and a totally stranger walked in!

 

Wait... Why am I smelling that unpleasing scent even more now?!

 

The stranger gave Taeminnie a short hug before noticing us .

 

"You have cute dogs!" The stranger said after sitting and making himself comfortable .

 

Cute? cute?!

 

"I'm not cute!! I can bite you know?!"

 

I barked! and Adam having the same opinion , did the same too .

 

"Aw, I guess they don't like me they're woofing"

 

"Woofing? I'm freaking talking to you pathetic hooman!!"

 

Taeminnie smiled nervously before giving me a deadly stare that made me go on my slient mode immediately .

 

And When he looked at the stranger he had a very pinkish color on his cheeks I had never seen before!!! As if Mrs Jung's strawberry cakes were hidden in his cheeks!

 

"Sorry they're a little bit loud , This is Adam and-"

 

His hand gestured at me and lightly patted my head .

 

"This is Eve"

 

"A boy and a girl?" The stranger asked , pointing at me .

 

WHAT!??? A GIRL? Me?? It's exactly like mistaking a cat as a poodle !!!

 

"No they're both boys" Taeminnie laughed it off . I wish I could just attack him!

 

The stranger made a sound like "humm" and they went on a long silence , an awkward one .

 

The silence sounded actually very pleasing to me , except the awful scent that now both of them were carring .

 

Taeminnie was first to break the silence between them "I'm really glad you accepted my invitation , Minho"

 

So it seems like Taeminnie invit- Wait! WHAT?? Minho?? That was Minho???

 

That hooman is the reason Taeminnie's vanilla scent has gone away?! No way!!

 

I immediately decided that I had to pay twice attention than before to the said man . He was dangerous!!

 

Now that I looked closely , He was taller than Taeminnie , looked stronger and had bigger hands too! He could kill Taeminnie at any moment he wanted!!

 

I had to stay tuned so that I could save Taeminnie if he attacked!

 

But what was wrong with Taeminnie?! He bit his lips every now and then , shook his legs nervously and his eyes avrted around the room .

 

I hated being ignored .

And Taeminnie ignored me the whole day and night .

He fed Minho , Played with him , Smiled at him , They even watched DogTV together and ignored the actual two dogs in the room!! I mean we're the dogs , right ?

 

Get the duck away from our Taeminnie!!

 

I waited and waited , I waited for Taeminnie's order to attack him but he never did .

 

Taeminnie had completely forgotten us ...

 

"So , I think I should get going" Finally Minho uttered while standing up .

 

Oh yeah!  You should!! But his tone didn't sound like people who actually wanted to go at all!

 

"Uh, Okay . Thanks for coming Minho I wish we could do this again . I mean ... coming over and hanging out you know"

 

Taeminnie had that pinkish color on his cheeks again , He sounded embarrased and ... Sad?

He absolutely looked sad!! It was obvious he didn't want Minho to go!! Taeminnie should order him to stay just how he orders us!!

 

As much as I hated Minho I didn't want Taeminnie to be said either!! If you want Minho to stay just tell him! Adam has told Eddy to get lost because he didn't want Eddy to sleep under his window for several times .

 

But that scent , I was just getting used to it!

 

Taeminnie walked Minho to the door . Maybe because he wanted to make sure Minho would leave because I was pretty sure Minho knew where the exit was!!

 

I was starting to question my senses! Maybe Taeminnie actually did want Minho to leave!

 

"By the way Minho , about that jon oportunity you told me . I think you should absolutely take it so you can keep it as a weapon to attack your boss and-"

 

Attack? ATTACK?? I was waiting for this order the whole night!!

 

Not wanting to waste even a second, I ran as fast as I could , Jumping on Minho . Just like how I waited the whole time to take Taeminnie's revenge from this Minho guy! Or maybe my own revenge for being ignored?!

 

"EVE!!!"

 

Taeminnie was calling me and he sounded furious . But why? I listened to his order and I was going to be punished for it? I thought hoomans loved it when we listened ...

 

"Eve stop it!! Now!!"

 

You were the one who told me to attack and you're telling me to stop? Are you possessed by a cat Taeminnie ?

 

It didn't matter how much I barked , woofed or made any other unusual sounds , Taeminnie somehow managed to get me off Minho and helped him to stand up again , wiping the dust on his clothes and fixing his hair .

 

Hey I have to be the one who Taeminnie comfored!!

 

Having no other options , I stood there watching them .

 

"Are you okay? I am so sorry" Taeminnie said , his voice full of concern .

 

No don't be, He's the one who should be sorry!

 

"Yes , I'm okay"

 

Taeminnie was looking straight at his eyes . Their faces were close , too close !

 

"Taemin I have something to tell you"

 

I hope you're not going to ask for staying because NO!!

 

Taeminnie's legs were shaking and he was anxious , I could tell .

 

"Tell me.." But his voice was dangerously low , as if he was going to talk to a border collie . 

 

The unpleasing scent was disappearing little by little , I had a hard time sniffing it . It was strange!

 

Minho was still looking at Taeminnie's eyes , not even blinking and - Hey!! heey wait ... Do not dare to hold his hands!! Get your big dangerous hands off Taeminnie!!

 

Their faces were just too close to consider it as safe , and the space between their faces was becoming less and less and- WHAT??

 

They were each other's faces!! Searching for something in each other's mouthes!! Were they fighting over food ?

 

But it didn't seem like something bad because now the weird scent has been replaced by something good .

 

The Petrichor!

 

 Ah!! Mud puddle!!

 

 

Minho was first to pull away , finishing their fight .

 

"Oh my- Taemin I'm so sorry I shouldn't have lost control I'm so sorry"

 

But Taeminnie didn't look sad , he looked like he actually liked their fight . Weird hoomans!

 

"No Minho , I- if I wanted you to stop I'd have done it"

 

Minho was looking at Taeminnie in awe , Like he was looking at the most delicious snack he ever got . I swear if you touch him-

 

"I love you Taemin"

 

Taeminnie was about to cry when he attacked Minho with his mouth again and then pulled away in a second .

 

"I love you too , Minho"

 

Okay enough talking, use your mouthes!

 

 

 

 

_________________________________

 

AN : I don't even know what Love smells like but if someone asks me I'd say it smells like petrichor because I LOVE that scent!!

Thank you for reading [hearts]

Taeran~