Mark reads the Markson Fan-fic

Mark reads the Markson Fan-fic

Hi, I am Mark Tuan. Recently, the band I am in, is getting well-known. Fans have started acknowledging our hard work and we feel really blessed for that. It was purely co-incidental, I have found that their love is pouring in the internet with fanfictions about Markson. Well, there are fanfics with other group members as well. But, honestly speaking, I am being a little biased and more curious about the fan-fiction with me and Jackson especially. Jackson, my roommate, buddy I am closest in the group.

The first time I read the fan-fiction was some omega-alpha verse one. I chose that one because that was the longest one with many chapters and I had a lot of time to kill that day. My eyes nearly popped out when my character had to go through pregnancy. At first, it was shocking but I found it hilarious after awhile and laughed rolling on the floor. ‘ a cute pup.. my baby..how adorable’. I should show it to Jackson, I thought.

But wait, I have less power than him in this story. Let me find another story where my character is stronger than him.

Then I started searching for other stories, where of course, my character had more super power than him. But what was going on. The more I started reading, the more I found that I was always falling in love with Jackson first.

The heck. I wondered why? Do I give such a vibe?? (Yes, Mark. You do). Why can’t Jackson fall in love with me first? Aaahhhh, its so frustrating. I can’t be angry with fans but I have to let out this frustration.

‘God….Jackson, where are you? I want to kick your ’.

I opened our room’s door with a bang. Jackson was lying on my bed looking at his phone.

‘ Jackson Wang, you switched to on my bed, again’.

This time my voice was so loud even I was surprised. Half of my anger already cooled down.

Why was I even angry?

Hearing Mark’s voice, the wang puppy knew it. Mark has lost it. Mark only says his full name when he is angry. The only solution is to act cute. Act cute, Jackson. He immediately jumped out of the bed.

‘Markiepooh, I am sorry. You know, your wangpuppy loves your bed because your bed is more comfortable and I have my clothes on my bed’, his knees were already on the floor and moved towards Mark. He embraced both of Mark’s legs and looked at Mark’s face making cute face. Mark gave a long sigh.

‘You, drama queen. Why can’t you just put the clothes in the proper place’.

‘But, there are too many’, he replied still holding his leg, still not letting it go.

‘ok, move’.

‘No, tell me first why you were angry. I noticed you were already angry when you opened the door’.

‘Jackson, why do I have to fall in love with you first? Why can’t you fall in love with me first?’

As soon as I said it, I knew I have f….. it. I looked at Jackson. The act of making cute face slowly disappeared. I saw a hint of surprise and a little smile glittering in his eyes. Was I seeing right? Have I read so many fanfics that it was getting in my head? Probably. I had a poker face. And I was 100% confident my face had not let me down.

Jackson who was still on his knees holding my legs, looked at me. His lips slowly curling up in a smile.

I immediately cupped his face with my two hands and looked at him, straight in his eyes and said- ‘Jackson, don’t you dare think anything.’

His eyes looked left and right and straight to my eyes again. Mark at that moment didn’t know his ears had completely betrayed him. It was all red and Jackson knew it was the best evidence to check whether he felt shy. He didn’t know how cute he looked trying to look all confidence. Oh Markipooh.

Jackson’s eyes looked at me again. It gave me a shiver. I felt as if he saw me right through my soul and he slowly gave a big grin. This time it was the most dazzling smile of Jackson I had ever seen. He looked such a cute idiot even my heart…He slowly rose up and my hands slowly left his face.

‘Mark..’

When he spoke my name, there was this strange sensation tingling within my body. I immediately turned around. My face was burning hot and I knew if Jackson saw it, he would definitely tease me.

I should not have been tempted to read those fanfics and now I am feeling awkward with Jackson.

Jackson hold me from behind. His hands completely encircled my waist, his head rested on my shoulder.

I was surprised.

‘ Jackson, what are you..’

‘ Mark, you…’, he whispered in Mark’s ear.

‘you… what’, I was so hot. If this continued alittle more, I was gonna melt down there flat.

‘ You read the Markson Fan-fic too’. He giggled and burst into laughing.

I immediately turned back and shouted- ‘ Jackson wang, I am going to kill you today. Come here’

Jackson quickly ran to my bed and stood there moving left and right trying to escape.

‘Darling, what will you say to our pup if you kill me, his Daddy?’. Now, Jackson was teasing Mark at full blast.

This was too much of a attack in one day. I was completely knocked out. I sat on the floor hiding my face on my knees. I was feeling too shy.

What the heck? Jackson had read too. Wait a minute, so was he reading the fan-fic when I came in. How long has he been reading it?...

‘Mark..’, he hugged me and I was in his warm embrace yet I still didn’t look at him.

‘Mark, look at me’.

This time he made me look at him and when our eyes met, he spoke softly- ‘Its just a fan-fic, ok. It…’ After a short pause, he continued putting emphasise on each word he let out. ‘It shows how much we love and care for each other. It’s Markson or never’.

His voice was a tease. And his eyes shinning brightly. His smile, as he was the happiest guy with that big never stopping grin.

I shook my head and smiled back at him.

His smile is gonna be death of me one day.