Aren't you coming with me(Updated)

Midnight Hearts

"(Y/N)! Can you some here for a minute, please?" Your mother called from another room, a.k.a. the living room downstairs. You quickly headed to the living room, stopping in the doorway. 

"Yeah, Eomma?" You stop in your tracks when your eyes land on your older brother, Park Jimin, who turns around to look at you.

"Hey baby sis, miss me?" He stands up and holds his arms out as sYou runs into them.

"Oppa! I thought you weren't coming back for a another two weeks. How are you back so early?" You questioned, knowing you older brother's schedule was so hectic and had almost no free time already. How did he even get here?

"Well I had some extra time off that I didn't expected and I needed to come and talk with Eomma and Appa about you." He answered as you, his little sister, cocked your head to the left slightly.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, we all talked and we think it's time that we let everyone know that you exist. ARMY and the rest of Bangtan are already suspicious. So we think it would be best if you come and stay with me and the guys at the dorm for awhile." Your eyes widen at the end of his statement as your jaw drops almost simultaneously, shocked at his sudden voice. You're going to move into the BTS DORM?!?!

"W-why though? School just started and-" You asked with a slightly shaky voice.

"Don't be scared, (Y/N). You'll be fine, plus you'll haaave a lot of fun at your new school. Trust us okay. We're thinking of what's best for you, not to mention safer since we just got a boost in security at the dorm" He places his hands on your shoulders and looks at you straight in the eyes.

"Eomma, appa, are you coming with?"

"No dear, but your brother will take good care of you. You'll have a better live there. You need to spend more time with him" Your mother answered in a calm voice

"But I don't wanna leave!"

"You need to, it's for your safety. You'll understand when you're older."

Tears slowly trickled from your eyes, sliding down your cheeks. "O-okay, when do we leave." Please don't say soon, I at least wanna say goodbye for my friends.

"Tomorrow, now go pack. Remember, we love you very much." He places a gentle kiss on your forehead that was extremely light. You smiled back weakly and head toward yor room to pack your things. This is going to be depressing, but at least I get to spend more time with him. Little did you know what you were actually going for, something that your life depended on...