Shall we dance?

Under the moonlight

SinB POV

We had a great performance in Cheonan, my hometown, our beloved buddies attended and sang along all the songs, it seemed like 6 of us were satisfied with our work for the day, but again, I was concerned, concerned about her, we really hadn't a moment only for the two of us since early morning and as I remembered everything was fine, she gave me a good luck kiss before leaving home, during the travel we didn't talk because she prefers to sleep due to the motion sickness, the moment we arrived Cheonan everything changed, she wasn't rude or anything but I felt like she was trying to avoid me, eveytime I tried to meet her eyes, she smiled and turned to talk to another member, during the performance, as usual, she played with all of the members during the dances, all of them but me, she even bowed her head during navillera performance instead of meeting my eyes... aghh or was I overthinking again?... Suddenly a voice brought me back to the reality...

 

Eunha- SinB yah are you ok? you seem a little... worried?
SinB- I'm ok unnie, maybe I'm just tired...
Eunha- Yeah me too, thanks god my girlfriend was in charge of dinner today uh?- she smiled while Sowon made a grumpy noise while cooking
SinB- haha you lazy girl! Luckily Yerin knows about my non hability at the kitchen and we never take turns for cooking jejeje
Sowon- Yah, Eunha you might not be responsible for dinner today but you could at least help me making some coffee for all the kids right?
Eunha- isn't it part of the dinner?... YAH YAH! I'm helping!- she said kissing the tall girl on the cheek
Sowon- Speaking of Yerin... did the two of you fight?
SinB- Not as far as I know... why you ask unnie?
Sowon- Well... you were not as playfull as usual on today's event right?
SinB- Ahh I knew It wasn't my imagination -.- but we couldn't fight I mean we barely spoke after leaving home and everything was all right before that...
Sowon- Then we shouldn't worry, maybe she's just tired, I think she didn't sleep well last night, she seemed concerned... but I don't know... 
SinB. She's still sleeping right?
Sowon. yes, the last time I checked she was sleeping, could you please wake her up for dinner? Eunha and I are going to watch movies all night but I want to make sure you both don't go to bed without food.
SinB. Yes mom I'll go...YAHHH why you hit me? JEJEJE I'm going...

 

I entered the room and there she was my sleeping angel I couldn't stop my self from smiling as I look at her, her white skin, her lips, her hair, her perfect body how can anyone be so stunning even when she's taking a nap? I got close to her carefully and starting caressing her cheeks, she started moving and when she opened her eyes she smiled to me..

YR. Good morning Eunbi- she said in a whisper
SB. You mean good night baby, wake up it's time for dinner
YR. Oh my.. is it that late? I thought I just slept for 15 minutes...
SB. Yeah... don't worry you've been working really hard these days, you need to rest!
YR. But I wanted to talk with you...
SB. About what..?
YR. Mmmm I know I wasn't close to you this morning but is nothing bad I just..
SW. Yahhhh SinB I told you to wake her up not to come here and started to talk c'mon is late and I have some plans with Eunha!
YR. Sorry Unnie we're going!!
SB. But you were just about to tell me something...-
She didn't let me finish she kissed my lips and said..
YR. I promise I'll tell you after dinner


I just followed her, she's always convincing me of everything, another thing I love about her is how unpredictable and spontaneus she is...we had dinner and little talk with Sowon and Eunha, after that, they went to Sowon's room and left the two of us in the living, we stayed silent caressing each other but then I remembered..

SB. Yerin-ah! Why were you so distant in today's performance? you said you'd tell me after dinner!
YR. ahhh... well is not a big deal you know I just... ahh I don't know...
SB. What is it? you... you don't want me anymore?
YR. Are you insane? is nothing like that!! you're my Hwang Eunbi! My feelings for you haven't stop growing since we met! why do you say that?
SB. Calm down Yennie!! But what do you want me to think when you were acting cute with everyone but me today! I even thought you were upset!
YR. I told you is not that! I think if I tell you you'll laugh at me!
SB. Well I'm always laughing at you but that's not my fault! You're really funny!
YR. I'm serious SinB if I tell you why you'll think I'm ridiculous and I'll feel more ridiculous that I feel now x.x
SB. But you promised...
YR. Ok let's go outside and I'll tell you..

In the backyard.
YR. Woooahh! look at the moon! is so huge and brilliant today!
SB. Yes it is! But your plan of distracting me by looking the moon is just lame you know?
YR. yah! I wasn't trying that!
SB. Then tell me!
YR. Ok... you know...well...ahh is because...ahhh it's because.. I wanted to give a good impression infront my parents in law...
SB. YOUR WHAT??¡¡
YR. Aghh ok your parents -.-
SB. Good impression? Oh my god... Yerin I know we don't really talk about our families but ok if you want to know... my parents really like you... I mean.. you with me...
YR. What??
SB. Don't make me say it again you've heard me... they like you... they've seen how much you care for me and how much I care for you so.. you've given them a good impression since the begining...
YR. Why didn't you tell me about it?
SB. Because I... I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable or...preassured...
YR. I couldn't feel more happy right now...but are you ok?
SB. I feel all right but... parents in law?? really?? When did you propose to me? when did I accept??
YR. Are you saying you won't accept?
SB. You'll never know jejejeje
YR. Mmm... what If I...
SB. If you what? what are you doing? YERIN STAND UP OH MY GOD!!
YR. Hwang Eunbi... I promise I will do this again in a more romantic way but... til then I want to know... Willl you marry me?

Yerin POV.
She stayed silently looking at me... I started worrying and then she smiled at me and started laughing...
YR. YAH! I'm serious!
SB. Oh my god Yerin! I know is just that you know you make me lose my mind... and I love you and... yes of course I hope we can marry in the future..
YR. Is it a yes?
SB. Yes it is! Come here you weirdo...
YR. I love you Eunbi! But wait.. we should practice!
SB. What do you mean? practice?
YR. Yes, you know for the wedding dance...
SB. isn't too early for this?
YR. Come on! Now that I remember you've never danced with me aren't you the main dancer?
SB. I... I am.. but...
YR. Then please... dance with me!
SB. But this is ridiculous... there's no music!
YR. That's why I brought my cellphone jejeje wait a minute...

SinB POV.
I could feel my face all red while Yerin was so focused looking for the perfect song in her phone.. the only time she danced with me was during our vacation in Slovenia and I was a whole mess... she smiled like she finally found the perfect song...
She came to me while holding my hand, my legs started shaking and the music started...

I remember what you wore on our first date
You came into my life
And I thought hey
You know this could be something

YR. Dance with me Eunbi... just... let me guide you ok?
SB. I... I'm trying..
YR. Why are you so nervous?
SB. As you said... I'm the main dancer and I just can't... I can't dance with my girlfriend...
YR. First of all, you're not supposed to feel like the main dancer here, is just the two of us dancing, there's no main anyone here...second of all you don't need to worry, we have plenty of time to practice like this right?
SB. How do you do this?
YR. What? Dancing? It's easy I just..
SB. No I mean... you always make me feel confident and everytime I look at you it's like everything is all right and Yerin... I love you so much...
YR. And I love you too now just move with me ok?

We both started moving slowly trying to follow the melody, we could find a better song for dancing but I understand why she chose that song, the lyrics fit so well for us and I'm pretty sure as long as we are together everyting will be all right...probably she'll never know but one of my biggest dreams was to dance with her like this... Under the moonlight...

THE END

-----------------------------------------------------
Hi! thank you for reading this, I hope you like it! It might be too cheesy but SinRIn is always making me feel soft...
If you want to listen to the song it's "Two is better than one" by Boys like girls
Have a nice weekend and stan GFriend!