Final

Another Story of Medusa and Athena

Athena is the goddess of wisdom, goddess of war, goddess of art, goddess of crafts. And the most important thing that she is a goddess. Athena only loves the beauty and skills of true artists. And that's why she is not interested in having a lover. she is the only goddess who has never been ensnared by a love scandal and all the ual tricks that are rife among the Olympian gods and goddesses. she is the only goddess of war and the pride of Zeus. she is the only goddess that born directly from the head of Zeus. she is the goddess who teaches many beneficial things to humanity on earth.

And as a form of respect for the great goddess Athena, then there was a city on earth called Athena. And a temple was built which was devoted to prayer for the goddess Athena. Athena’s temple is very crowded with people who want to pray to the goddess of war. With priestesses who were all s, Athena herself was proud of the sanctity of her temple. Indeed Athena took part in maintaining the sanctity of her temple with her own eyes.

And then there was a beautiful woman named Jung Eunha. Legend says that she was the most beautiful woman of that time in Athena city or even the prettiest in all corners of the world. And Jung Eunha herself really admired the goddess of war. It can be said that Eunha is the number one fan of the goddess of war. Same with the goddess Athena, Eunha was not interested in having a lover. she wants to keep her ity until the death comes. And she just wanted to devote the rest of her life for being the priestess of Athena’s temple.

So she became the most loyal priestess of Athena’s temple. And because of her loyalty, Athena herself raised Eunha as the highest priestess in her temple.

It is an open secret that Eunha is the most valuable priestess in the eyes of the goddess of war. And because of the complete beauty that Eunha possesses, all eyes must be fall in love with her, including the Olympian gods and goddesses with no exception the goddess Athena. Every time there was a chance or every time the goddess had a little leeway, she would definitely spend her time with Eunha. Whether it's chatting, helping her at the temple, listening to Eunha's complaints, or maybe just seeing Eunha from a distance is enough to make her heart satisfied.

"It's already late, why haven't you sleep?"

"Ah my lord-"

"Haven’t I said that if only two of us you have to call me with my nickname, Miss Jung?"

"yes Sinbi, forgive me ..."

Athena give a little smile at an awkward Eunha. Really Eunha is a very adorable sight for her. With a steady step Athena walked over to Eunha and sat right beside her.

"I am tired…"

"Did you just lead a war again?"

Athena smiled a little while looking at Eunha’s eye, "there should be no war today, if only Seunghyun didn't make a mess."

"What did lord Ares do?"

"He just screw up Spartha and Thebes."

"So ... who were you fighting against?"

"Of course, Sunghyun. That fool won't stop shedding blood if he’s not paralyzed. "

"Gosh! So you mean you just made lord Ares got paralyzed? So now lord Ares can't walk again? Does Olympus also provide wheelchairs? ”

Once again Athena smiles until there was a laugh from . Eunha is really adorable. Especially with her new haircut, which adds to the adorableness that is in her. Once when she first came to the temple, Eunha had long, and wavy hair at the end. she is very beautiful and elegant with long hair. But after Athena appointed her to be the highest priestess, Eunha cut short her beautiful hair. she said long hair made her bothered and easily hot. Even so, Eunha still remains beautiful and graceful in the eyes of the goddess. Not even beautiful and graceful, she is now cute with her short hair. Really Jung Eunha is the most beautiful creature in Athena’s eyes.

"Of course it's not Eunha-yaa ...you are so funny." Said Athena while slightly pinching Eunha’s cheeks  "I just made him unable to wake up, well maybe until one month later he can only lie on his bed ..."

"Oh I see ..." Eunha smiled wryly at her stupid behavior.

"Now your turn, tell me what you went through today?" Athena asked enthusiastically

"Well, it was just the same ... helping other priestesses, accompanying worshipers, helping to give clues to newcomers ... I don't think there is anything special today."

"So do you think meeting me is not special? I see… "Athena asked with a frown that was made up while holding her smile.

Eunha immediately hugged Athena's right arm while giving her puppy eyes stare "heung ... of course not. You know that I’m a big fan of yourself. You are my most valuable role model Sinbi …… and I am always grateful for every opportunity to meet you Sinbi-ah ……… ”

"Who are you grateful for?"

"To the lord Zeus who has removed you from his head. I'm sure you always make him migraines while you were still in his head, right? "

"Hahaha ... yes you’re right" Athena wrap Eunha’s body who was now hugging the side of her body. Athena always enjoys every moment of being together with Eunha. She doesn’t know when, but certainly Athena has decided that Eunha is the place for her to go home. Wherever eunha is, that's where Athena’s place to return. It's cliché, but now Athena is very confident that she needs a lover. And Eunha is the person.

"I love you Jung eunha, I cherish you so much.." Athena said steadily as she looked at Eunha's two beautiful eyeballs.

"I love you too Sinbi ..."

And so they end the night by sharing a soft kiss under the moonlight. A gentle kiss that represents the feelings from both of them. A gentle kiss without being interspersed with savage lust. A gentle kiss that is able to make the whole Mount of Olympus become jealous of their love.

.

.

.

.

Right now Athena is attending a routine meeting of the 12 elite gods and goddesses on the Olympus. Athena and the other gods and goddesses come with their complete attributes. Athena carefully listened to the lecture that given by her father Zeus. From the beginning to the end of the event only Athena, Demeter, and Hestia were interested in the meeting, while others had begun to be busy with their respective egos, including Hera.

When the meeting was over, Athena hurried away from Olympus and immediately returned to her temple. But when she was about to leave, Poseidon arrived and prevented her.

"Hey Sinbi ... why are you in a hurry?"

"I have no more business right here Jongin."

"Where do you want to go?"

"Of course go home to my temple"

"Ah, yes, your temple ... I heard from the rumor that your temple is very magnificent ..."

"Hmm"

"And I heard you have beautiful s in your temple ..."

Athena began to be disturbed by the last sentence from Poseidon. It is no secret that all Greek gods and goddesses have great ual desire except for herself. Even Athena had so many half-siblings who were scattered on the earth because of her father's reckless act. And the last sentence from Poseidon managed to make Athena worried.

"Just make it straight, what do you want from me?"

"Ah, I knew it you'd say that. All right, everyone here also knows that you have the most beautiful priestess in all the world. And I want your beautiful priestess to-"

BUGGH

Poseidon had not had time to finish his words, Athena had pulled Poseidon's armor and lifted it up while banging Poseidon's body on the majestic walls of Olympus. Athena glared at Poseidon. Both of her eyes seemed to emit a huge fire of anger.

"Listen to me, Jongin! I still respect you because you are my father's brother, but I will not hesitate to destroy you if you dare to touch Eunha with your dirty hands! ” Athena threw Poseidon's body roughly and moved away from Olympus. From this moment Poseidon was presumptuously raising the flag of war against her.

"Ck .." hissed Poseidon

.

.

.

.

Suddenly Athena just appeared in the center of the temple hall. Because of her appearance, all the people there were shocked and swiftly they all bowed respectfully towards Athena including Eunha who was accompanying another priestess.

"Jung Eunha!" Athena loudly called Eunha's name.

"Yes my lord ..."

"Come with me now."

"Yes my lord."

"All of you please continue your work."

Athena left the hall with Eunha following behind her. It can't be denied that Eunha is being hit by anxiety. Athena has never been like this before. she was very scared, maybe she had made a mistake without realizing it.

"Eunha ..." Athena's tone was soft again. Not like before.

"Yes Sinbi? What’s wrong?"

Without answering Eunha's question, Athena immediately embraced Eunha into her tight arms. Don't know what happened, Eunha can only hug her back. In her mind Eunha wondering, what was the matter with this goddess?

"I love you. I cherish you so much Eunha ... "Athena said that softly.

"Yes I know. I love you too Sinbi .. "

"I will protect you ...... I will not allow any creature dare to hurt you ..." Now Athena began to rattle

Eunha releases their arms, she looks up towards Athena's face that is slightly higher than her.

"What’s wrong with you actually Sinbi? What just happened to you? "

Once again Athena ignores Eunha's question. Athena took a jewel necklace from her armor. Then Athena put the necklace in Eunha's grip.

"Use this necklace. This is a Prostacia necklace. If you are in danger, then grip it tightly and call my name. My nickname. Do you understand?"

"But why? Why did you suddenly give me this necklace? "

"I have a bad feeling. And I know that I can't be near you all the time. So I beg you to wear the necklace and call my name if you are in danger. "

"Okay…"

And again Athena locked Eunha's body in her arms. she kissed the top of eunha's crown with great affection. Athena is truly very fond of the woman in front of her.

"I beg you to take care of yourself ..."

"Yes you too…."

For the first time in that day Athena smiled because of her answer.

.

.

.

.

It's been two months since the incident between Athena and Poseidon. Ares returned to the act by disrupting the city of Herakilon. Indeed Ares's blood-thirsty disease cannot be cured. Athena easily overthrew all Ares's troops, now only Ares she had to take care of.

"Why do you always bother me, sister?"

"Don't call me sister, our level is different."

"You’re so arrogant"

"You should stop your actions right now or I will make you paralyze for a hundred years!"

Ares let out an annoying grin in Athena's eyes, "try me .."

Athena hit his large body straightway with her magical powers. But Ares just fell a little, and he again let out a grin. "Looks like you have to try harder, Sinbi .."

.

.

.

.

On the other side Eunha was alone in Athena's temple. Somehow this day is very strange. There were no people who come to pray, even the other priestesses were also absent. Today is really weird for her. Slowly a bad feeling began to reach her heart. Unknowingly she had grasped the jewel of a Prostacia necklace that attached to her neck.

The wind blew violently against Athena’s temple. Eunha starts to worry, maybe there will be a storm. Over time the wind blows tighter. The wind blows so fast that eunha didn't realize that there was a man who appeared in front of the temple gate. Eunha was shocked to find out who the ma is.

Poseidon.

With a sly smile Poseidon walked over to Eunha. Now a bad feeling in Eunha's heart is getting stronger. Never once did the Prostacia’s gem escape from her grasp. Eunha restrains herself from mentioning Athena's nickname, sinbi. Eunha tries to get rid of her negative thoughts. After all Poseidon is Athena's uncle, it is impossible if he will harm her, right?

Oh poor innocent Eunha. She did not know how the Olympus gods and goddess system worked. They never see brotherly or sisterly ties. They only priotize their ual appetite. Doesn't Eunha realize that Zeus is bravely brave enough to Hera his own sister?

"I see you’re alone here, Miss Jung?"

"yes my lord .."

"Where is Sinbi?"

"Lord Athena is having business in the city of Herakilon .."

"Hmm, because Sinbi isn’t here, how about now I’m the one who’s accompanying you Miss Jung?" With presumptuously Poseidon daring to lock Eunha's arms with his hand.

"W-what are you doing my lord? Please let me go ... " Eunha was sure that she was in a dangerous situation now. But unfortunately her two hands are locked so she can't hold her Prostacia’s jewel.

"Hmm it's not that easy ... from all the time I always interested in you Miss Jung, but Sinbi is too arrogant to give you to me ..."

Eunha widened her eyes after hearing the words that came out of Poseidon's mouth. Her life is really threatened right now.

"I beg you lord Poseidon, please let me go ..." Eunha pleaded sadly.

Poseidon ignores Eunha's beg. The sea god tore off Eunha’s white robe violently. He kissed every curve of Eunha's body without mercy. Eunha struggles and cries for help but nothing, no one wants to help her.

Sinbi …… please help me ………

.

.

.

.

Sinbi …… please help me ………

Athena straightened up. Athena could hear it clearly. Her soulmate is in danger. she shifts her gaze to Ares which she easily subverts. she shook her fingers ready to give her final blow to Ares.

"With this you won't be able to move for a hundred years, Sunghyun."

BUGGH

The entire Herakilon can feel how Athena's blow struck their city. Soon Hercules came from the sky. Until now only Hercules was willing to oversee the fierce battle between Ares and Athena.

"It looks like you're a little overrated this time, Sinbi ..."

"That coward deserves it. Take him back to Olympus Sunggyu .. "

"I got it."

Athena remembered Eunha again. Athena began to hurry. As she climbed the Keravnous cloud she began to dart away from Herakilon. Passing through Khorintos, Piraeus, and Rodhes with lightning speed until she finally arrived in Athena.

When she arrived in front of her temple, Athena was shocked by the boundary wall made of water that surrounded the temple. In her heart she began to swear at Poseidon.

"KATASTRAFIKE" and the barrier wall was destroyed in an instant.

Just in front of the temple, Athena was greeted with a scene that made her really angry. Emotions and anger immediately controlled her body seeing Eunha already helpless when it was overtaken by Poseidon's big body. Once again she took out her magical powers and slammed Poseidon's body away from Eunha. Athena strangled Poseidon's neck with her sharp nails and lifted the sea god's body. she slammed the sea god's body over and over again without mercy. Because of the severity of Athena's slamming, the temple's floors became irregularly cracked and the temple's buffers almost collapsed. Athena attacked Poseidon indiscriminately, even Poseidon can not move because of an impromptu attack from Athena. Athena was really angry. Athena let out her wrath towards Poseidon. The only she loves has been tainted by the depraved god she is currently eliminating. But Athena's brutality had to stop when Zeus arrived.

"How dare you tarnish the sanctity of my temple !!!"

"Stop it Sinbi ...!"

"HE SHOULD BE DIE IN MY HANDS"

"PALLAS ATHENA I SAID STOP IT! THIS IS A COMMAND!”

That way Athena slammed Poseidon's body one last time and threw it right in front of Zeus's feet. Athena is very angry. Athena is fed up with everything around her. Athena was angry with all Greek gods and goddesses. Athena really got to the end of the line.

"I will take him away from here. I'm sure you also don't want to see me right now. "

"Go now!"

After the departure of Zeus and Poseidon, Athena turned her attention to Eunha. Both of her eyeballs had been flooded by tears seeing the pathetic scene that was in front of her. By crawling, Eunha tried to take the rips of her white robes and tried to cover her body. Athena increasingly cries at her. Eunha looks so devastated. And Athena blames herself. Athena blamed her late arrival. Athena was angry with herself.

"Eunha ..." clearly the trembling voice of Athena

"Don’t come close to me!"

"Eunha ... this is me ... Sinbi ..." Athena tried to reach Eunha's body. But eunha threw it roughly

"Don't touch me! I-I'm already dirty ………. I don't deserve to be here anymore ……… ”

Athena no longer cared about eunha’s blabbering. Now she managed to grab her half- body. Athena and eunha both cried for the disaster that had happened.

"I'm sorry ... ...I'm so sorry ... ... I have failed to protect you ... I'm sorry my love ......" Among them, Athena was the one who felt the most pain. she was angry because she failed to protect Eunha. she is angry because Eunha has been tainted by his own uncle. she is angry because she is useless. Athena is useless. Athena was late and Athena was the most useless goddess of the whole world.

"I'm sorry Sinbi, I failed to take care of myself ..."

"No Eunha ... no ... I was the one who failed ... I failed to protect the woman I love the most ... I failed Eunha ..."

Athena and Eunha increasingly tightened their arms. They cried together to bring out all their sadness. Athena kissed the top of Eunha's head with affection. She wiped away Eunha's tears gently.

"I know you have a grudge. Let me help you .. "

"What do you mean?"

With a little spell, Athena wiped her hands across Eunha's body. And in an instant Eunha has changed form. Eunha's hair has turned into a collection of poisonous snakes. Eunha's eyes changed to dark green like the eyes of a deadly predator. And both of Eunha's legs have changed into snake legs. Now Eunha has changed form into a snake stealth.

"I curse you into a Medusa. You're strong and invincible. All men including the gods who dare to look into your eyes will immediately become statues. I want you to use this form of yours dear. Go and wipe out all your grudges. Make all your anger go to anyone you want. Believe me that I always watch over you. And if all your grudges is complete, then go back to this temple. Come back home to me. I always faithfully wait for your return ... "

"Sinbi ..."

"I love you Jung Eunha ..."

"I love you too sinbi." Athena kissed Eunha's lips softly which has now turned into Medusa. It still feels the same. Still sweet like always. Nothing has changed for Athena.

"Go…"

So Eunha goes with a gray destination. With her form as Medusa, Eunha really takes revenge on anyone as she wishes. Her eyes light up green. In a short time Eunha has ravaged the city of Athena and the surrounding cities. It can be seen that Eunha has made so many statues. Lots of statues scattered around the city of Athena. This is the sinister power of the revenge of a temple priestess who was abused by the sea god.

The news about Medusa has also been eroded by the gods and goddesses on Olympus. Zeus, of course, blames Poseidon for the appearance of Medusa which makes people anxious.

"It's all your fault!"

"what else can I do? I can't hold back my own lust ... "Poseidon denied

"Do you think only you who interested in eunha huh ?! All the gods here are the same as you but they are not stupid enough to incite Sinbi's anger ... !! Now look at what you’ve done ! "

"I'm sorry ..."

"I don't want to know, you must overcome medusa by yourself! I don't want to see my people suffer even more! "

Then Poseidon sent his son on earth. He was Perseus a dashing knight sent by the sea god to crush the Medusa.

"I'm counting on you Jongdae ..."

"Yes father."

With all of his complete war attributes, Perseus went to the nest of Medusa, precisely in Gorgon Cave. For a knight, Perseus is smart enough to recognize the ins and outs of his enemy. He knew that he should not even look right in the eyes of Medusa if he did not want to be a statue and failed on his father's behalf.

On the other hand Athena could feel that medusa would meet the hardest enemy. Athena straightened up and began meditating trying to connect with Medusa. This time Athena would not fail to protect her woman.

With full steps carefully Perseus entered the Gorgon cave. Lots of statues scattered around the Gorgon cave. Even not infrequently Perseus saw the face of one of his knight friends who became a statue there. Just now one step medusa can already feel the presence of Perseus. Medusa hides behind the stalactite with her agile movements like a real snake.

Eunha …… he is Perseus the son of Poseidon. Be careful he is smart enough to kill you through a mirror. I want you to defeat him and so his father will come alone to you ...

Medusa heard clearly the instructions given by Athena. Huh if Perseus wants to kill her through a mirror, then Medusa will do the same thing. Medusa takes the sword that held by one of the statues near her. With the reflection of the sword Medusa can see what Perseus is doing. Perseus is hiding behind a fairly large stalagmite while sharpening his sword. While Perseus is still busy, Medusa immediately settles towards him. This is a good opportunity, Medusa only needs to turn him into a statue without any fierce battle going on.

On the other hand Perseus felt a movement around him. Perseus shifted his eyes in various directions in a hurry. Until when he turned around he could see clearly the body of the snake Medusa from below. As if forgetting that he was forbidden to see the face of Medusa, Perseus continued his view from the bottom up and now he can see clearly how terrible the two green medusa’s eyeballs accompanied by snakes spewing its poisons. And then, Perseus has turned into a complete statue. Medusa pulled out a sly grin.

Poseidon was struck by his throne. He could feel that his son had fallen against medusa. Poseidon did not accept it. The sea god was furious because his son had perished in the hands of Medusa. Without further ado Poseidon left for the Gorgon cave. He himself will conquer Medusa.

Poseidon arrived at the Gorgon cave. Poseidon closed his eyes. He is not afraid of being blind because he has sharp hearing. He knew what movements were around him with the help of his earlobe. And now Poseidon can feel that medusa is right in front of him.

Poseidon showed his annoying sly smile, "we meet again Miss Jung .."

"I didn't think we would meet in a place like this and with your new form that has resembled a snake ... hahaha ... it turns out Sinbi is more cruel than me huh ..."

"Close your dirty mouth !" Medusa did not accept if the name of her goddess was insulted by the most despicable god in her eyes.

"Oh so now you're brave huh? Hahaha I still remember when you struggled in my embrace to ask-"Poseidon stopped talking suddenly. Somehow his body felt stiff and he couldn't move it at all. Poseidon panicked.

From behind Poseidon came the goddess of war with her gentle smile which she aimed specifically at Medusa.

"Didn't she already said to close your dirty mouth, Jongin?"

Poseidon was surprised. Obviously it was the voice of Athena. If he could open his eyes, it was certain that he would widen his eyes because of his shock at Athena's presence.

"Because I failed to kill you before, then now I will give this golden opportunity to the woman that I love the most." Athena and Medusa smiled at each other

" ánoixe ta mátia sou " said Athena

And Poseidon's eyes opened at that moment. Slowly and surely Poseidon's body turn into a statue. This is the first statue that made from one of the elite gods from Olympus. And this is what Poseidon deserves for his past actions.

"I am still waiting for your return to the temple Eunha ..." Athena disappeared in front of the medusa. And so Medusa returned to the temple.

When she arrived at her destination, Medusa was surprised. she shouldn't be lost but why is this temple not a temple but a simple house made of wood and bamboo?

"Ah, finally you come home Eunha ..."

Athena came out of the house wearing ordinary people's clothes. What is this? Where are the armor with all the attributes that are faithfully attached to Athena's body?

Athena ran to Medusa and locked her body into her warm arms. Slowly Medusa has returned to being Jung Eunha again. Back with her adorable short hair. Back with her beautiful and graceful face. And back to being the most beautiful woman in the whole world.

"Sinbi …… where is Athena's temple?" Athena smiled at Eunha's question

"I have remove my position as the goddess of war. I am no longer willing to be part of that depraved gods and goddesses since I let you go to the Gorgon cave. And now there is no temple for praying to me. I am Sinbi. I'm no longer the Lord Athena. I'm just Sinbi. And this Sinbi belongs only to Jung Eunha.. "

Eunha shed her tears. Her happy tears. Now she is convinced that in every suffering there must be happiness that is delayed. Happiness that is far more valuable.

"Then that house?"

"That’s where we both live until death comes ..."

Eunha crying even more. Sinbi slowly wiped away Eunha's tears and held her back full of emotion and longing.

"I love you Jung Eunha, I cheris you so much..."

"I love you too Sinbi ……… I really love you ………"

And once again they end the day by sharing a soft kiss. A gentle kiss that represents the feelings from both of them. A gentle kiss without being interspersed with savage lust. A gentle kiss that is able to make the whole Mount of Olympus become jealous of their love.

.

.

.

.

fin