200 Days

200 Days of Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

May 25, 2017

Last night is such a torture. Hearing Ten's complaints about Johnny's behavior towards him is such a huge headache for me. What's even worse is that he drank two bottles of Soju that knocked him down and made me suffer even more. That's the time when I realized that I actually need Jaehyun in my life. I kinda underestimate his importance to me... Dons too.. But them for ing each other instead. Really, them for leaving me alone with the problematic Ten.

 

Taeyong couldn't even count on how many times he sighed on that night. He looked at the wasted Ten on the couch, earning a deep sigh again, rethinking on how could he even befriend his friends like that. As far as Taeyong knows, he's an introvert who doesn't really goes out of his room to make friends and drink alcohol in a club and grab someone to with. No, his friends aren't really like that... maybe Ten? But he's not that wild. He just wants revenge against his boyfriend who decided to cheat on him with another colleague from college.

He closed his journal and clicked the pen close for the sake of saving the ink. He couldn't afford another pen again since his budget is enough for the whole month. He couldn't spend on anything not related to food, electricity and rent.. he couldn't afford to ask his mother and stepfather to help him again. He thought, how dramatic his life could be? If possible, he can already make a movie out of it.

 

He got up from the floor and decided to cook something for his friend before he wakes up. He didn't even spare a chance to kick Ten's short legs in annoyance making him stirr and leave a groan. He grabbed his favorite spatula and his precious frying pan, his only companions whenever his friends always betray him.

When he was about to open the stove, a loud bang from the door was heard making his heart jump in surprise.

"Hyung?"

"What the ? You scared the out of me, Mark! What are you doing here? I thought you're in Canada with your father?"

"Dad sent me home to study Korean. By the way, hyung.. Mom wants to see you." And that's the catch. Taeyong deeply sighed again for the millionth times and placed down the spatula. He looked at his brother in the eyes and by the looks of it, Mark already knew the message.

"But hyung.."

"I told you, Mark.. I don't want to see her!"

"Why are you shouting so early in the morning, Taeyong?" The two brothers turned their heads around to see Ten stretching his arms while walking to the kitchen. "...you are so ing annoying and noisy! You woke me up!" Taeyong rolled his eyes, chose to ignore him and pulled his brother's shoulder to face him.

"Look, Mark.. just tell your Mom that I won't see her. Just go home now and have fun!"

"Hyung... she's your mother too.."

"Whatever..just go home." Mark pulled his brother's hand and shove him the white envelope that he's holding. Taeyong couldn't even hold it tight as he watch his brother leave the apartment. He opened it and he saw a few bills with a note 'For your rent' from the paper.

 

 

June 1, 2017

Johnny and Jaehyun brought me to the nearest bar where Taeil is working at. We sat near the stage so we can watch the live band, Taeil was singing with, enthusiastically. An unknown guy went to the stage and picked up a mic. He's beautiful, I tell you.. he also has a nice voice. Johnny protests cause he can't see his precious Taeil but I couldn't agree with him. This guy is amazing. How can he not see that? Too bad, I couldn't even get his number cause he's in a rush. I hope I can see him again tomorrow, then.

 

"God, where is Taeil?" Drunk Johnny keeps on protesting when he can't see his crush. They knew about Johnny's cheating abilities over Ten that's why Taeyong is a bit pleased to see a different person singing on the stage instead. Not only that he helped his friend to get away from cheating again, but also he was so mesmerized at the singer's beauty that he couldn't even blink his eyes, afraid that he'll ran way if he did. "The singer is so lame.. Taeil is better."

"And you have a boyfriend waiting for you at the dorm, you dumb . Seriously, Youngho, don't hurt Ten!" Jaehyun grabs the glass that Johnny was about to sip at. The older protests again and stole the glass only to gulp the liquid in one go. "He doesn't even care about me. He only loves his own career."

".. I really can't understand you! Before, you want Ten to succeed on his career and now that he's finally getting it.. you're against it. Make up your mind! Right Tae?... Taeyong?" Jaehyun called but he face palmed when he saw Taeyong staring at the singer on the stage. His mouth parted, possible drooling, with a glass of beer on his right hand and his gaze locked on the dreamy singer. He kicked the other's leg, earning a loud groan and glare from him.

"What was that for?"

"We're here to wake Youngho up but it seems like you're also sleeping." Jaehyun pulled another glass away from Johnny as other is struggling to form any words to whine about his and Ten's relationship issue. "Can't I just be happy for once?" Jaehyun looked at Taeyong and the singer back and forth and easily gave up.

"Just ask his name and his number once he's done with his gig."

"I'll do that." But sadly, he couldn't.

 

 

Feeling good so early in the morning, Taeyong decided to walk out to the streets and buy something to cook for his dorm mates. Ten and Doyoung would surely love to eat some toasts with butter and eggs that they were bothering him to cook at since last week. He was distracted when he saw a beautiful gardenia flower on the side walk that he accidentally bumped into someone holding a cup of coffee or hot chocolate or something hot that spilled on his clothes and also the other's.

"."

"Oh, I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to.." Taeyong bowed to apologize and tried to wipe the stain away. The other man was in a hurry that he keeps on saying 'It's okay' to him. Taeyong lifted his head up and was stood frozen when he saw the face of the person he bumped with. Isn't he the guy singing at the bar last night? Taeyong wouldn't know his name because he's in a rush again.

 

 

Later that night, Taeyong came back at the bar this time, alone. He was pleased to see the man again that he took the nearest table only just to watch him sing. He was so amazed with his sweet voice that he starts humming along with him. He grabs his beer and slowly traced his eyes from the singer's shoes up to his two orbs. What Taeyong couldn't believe and expect is that their eyes met. He then knew that those eyes were the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen before. The singer smiled and winked. Taeyong felt like he won the lottery.

 

 

June 2, 2017

Finally! I got his name. He's Yuta Nakamoto and he's from Japan. We talked a lot and I found out a lot about him. His laugh is so adorable too. He also gave me his number and we can't stop messaging each other (he's asleep now). Anyways, I'm happy. I'm very very happy. This is the best summer ever!

 

 

Taeyong couldn't stop glancing on his watch, waiting for a certain Nakamoto Yuta who agreed to meet with him for lunch. What Taeyong didn't expect that his date was actually riding a bike wearing a straw hat that embossed his bright personality.

"It's still 11:55 am so.. good morning Taeyongie!" The Japanese greeted with his most precious smile and undefeatable hyperness. Taeyong couldn't believe that this Yuta is contrast to the working Yuta that he saw that night. "Good morning. Uh.. What happened to the singer, black outfit loving, Yuta?"

"That's not the real me. This... is the real me." Taeyong scanned the latter's outfit from head to toe and all he ever think about is how bright, cute, vivid and colorful he is. Addition to this is his smile that is even more brighter than the sun. He looked at his own outfit, a black shirt and black levi jeans with his favorite black converse, and he realized that he's too boring to look at. At least his hair is styled up.

"So... where do you want to go?" Asked by the Japanese and Taeyong then looked at the bike. "We're going to walk, right?"

"Of course, silly... unless you wanna ride behind me? That would be so cute too." He laughed.

"Then lets take a walk. I found a restaurant nearby that serves delicious creme pasta and fresh baked toasts." The Korean offered.

"That sounds... attractive. Lets go, I'm starving." Yuta pulled Taeyong's hand along with his bike. Taeyong concluded that Yuta is indeed, adorable.

 

 

June 10, 2017,

After 9 days of talking to him, I never felt so attracted and so clingy to a guy this early. Maybe because he's different? He's just so damn beautiful. I couldn't take my eyes off him. His smile is so precious that he could light up my whole world. Doyoung called me whipped... maybe I was? Whenever he holds my hand, I couldn't stop grinning. He has soft hands, softer than a baby's. I can't wait to hold on to it forever..wait... what?

 

 

"Taeyongie!" The said name turned his head around only to see the sun smiles brightly holding a picnic basket on his left hand and his bike on his right. Taeyong didn't hesitate to run towards him to help him settle down the bike on the grass. "You're so early."

"I'm always early and you're always late." Yuta laughed as he placed down the basket beside his bike. "You see, late gigs are making me feel so tired these days. I don't even know why I accepted that offer."

"Maybe because you need money?" Yuta laughed again and helped Taeyong in setting the picnic mat. "You're right, I need a job and that's the only available one that I don't need a working permit yet."

Taeyong opened the bento box and was pleased to see Yuta's specialized Takoyaki with Taeyong's name engraved on it. He wanted to laugh on some rolls with burnt taste but the effort that the other made makes him stop and feel so happy. "This is so delicious."

"Don't lie, please?"

"I'm not lying." Taeyong defended.

"I also have taste buds." They both ended up tackling each other on the mat.

 

 

June 29, 2017,

I brought Yuta to Namsan tow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter