Clingy Nancy

2 Cute Shots About NanWoo

When Nancy was being extra clingy to Yeonwoo.

It's just a weekend without any schedules for Momoland. And the girls not wasting the great opportunity, some of them decided to play outside hanging out with their close friends or visiting their family. But there are some members too who just decided to spend the not-so-long weekend at the dorm. Like Yeonwoo and Nancy. It's so new for the members to see Nancy staying at the dorm during their day offs since she's the youngest and usually she would be picked up by her parents to spend the days with her family.

"Yo kid, why are you here?" Hyebin who just decided to stay at the dorm since she's too lazy and tired to go out from her dormitory 'cave' asked the maknae who was just passing by her.

"Did you see Yeonwoo unnie Hyebinie?" Nancy asked as her eyes travelled the living room to search for the certain giant.

"Yah! How come you can call Dabin unnie while me not? You shou-"

"It's my pet name for you unnie... cute right.. Hyebinie?" Nancy said while smiling, pinching the older girl's cheeks. "Alright then since you're not answering my question, I'm just going to search her by myself" then she dashed off leaving Hyebin in confusion for the 'pet name' thing 'was she just reffering me as her pet?' (Too much hanging out with bad-and-playful Daisy teaching her the wrong meaning)

Nancy decided to go check her unnie in her room. Without knocking she found that the older girl was watching One Piece series again in her laptop while laying down flat on her tummy. She shouted to get the older girl's attention, "Unnieeee!! I've been searching for you everywhere!!" Then she laid herself on top of the older girl's back vertically causing the girl underneath grunted. "Yah! Nancy-ah! Can you get off?! I can't breathe!" She jokingly pretended to be mad.

When Nancy already got off from her and Yeonwoo decided to flip her body position to face the culprit, and just when she was about to sit up straight, Nancy tackled her down with a hug. "Aaa Yeonwoo unnieee..... I miss youuu!!" She playfully squeezing the girl in her arms.

"Yayaya! What's up with you Aenaen" Yeonwoo asked in disbelief with her new behaviour and decided to hold the younger girl, preventing her from falling to the side since she was being careless again.

In response, the cheeky girl leaned back and grinned playfully answering with her widest smile ever "Haha why~~~ I just missed you that's all. Is it that I'm not allowed to?" Then shot Yeonwoo with her infamous pout.

"Aigoo.. stop with the pout and--wait, are you wearing lipstick? Whoa is it related to why you're being like this?" Still with that position where Yeonwoo only depending her life with her left hand supporting all the weight of both of them while the other was holding tight to the younger girl's waist asked, leaning closer to take a look as she noticed the pink-pink reddish colour on the younger lips.

"HAHAHAHA you finally notice it.. I just want to do this-" then she kissed hard the older girl's cheek, or more likely to force Yeonwoo's cheek to her lips "and it looks great there unnie.. such a nice colour it is! Now I don't feel any regret buying it." Nancy said with a satisfying look.

"Yaaah! Seriously?" Yeonwoo chuckled feeling amazed "I know I'm not Jane who dislike any kisses so much just like how I dislike my own handwriting.. but seriously Nancy, you have come here just to check your new lipstick on me?" and continued to chuckle.

Nancy noticed Yeonwoo's single hand that's still supporting both of them, she decided to lay down beside her unnie and her unnie's playing-in-the-background laptop caught her attention. Without responding to Yeonwoo's statement (or more like demanding an explanation?) She changed the subject shortly without she realized, "Ah! I see you're watching this again unnie.. which episode is this?" She pulled the sighing older girl to watch with her and clinged to the older girl's arm while letting Yeonwoo's LEFT hand controling the cursor in the laptop.

It's still understandable for her seeing Nancy this clingy of course (until later)


--


It's dinner time and when everyone was gathering in the dining room to sit, here came the maknae searching for her Yeonwoo unnie.

"Aa Jooe.. I want to sit beside Yeonwoo unnie~~ may I?" Yeonwoo that was busy zoning out searching for any unoccupied seat and just spotted one beside Ahin was back to reality when she heard her name was being mentioned and to add more, from the maknae that made her recalling the occasion this morning.

And since it's Jooe we're talking about, there's no way that the girl would let it slide without any teasing, but since she was too hungry, she let it slide this time. "Whoa what's up girl?" She said with her smirk, "But okay, I'm too hungry to care haha COME ON LET'S EAT! I'M HUNGRY" then she decided to switch seat with Yeonwoo who on her right was seated Jane and left was Ahin who was scanning all the foods in front of her. Another friend for food.

"Unnieee~~ sit here with me!" Nancy pulled the taller girl impatiently and moved her chair closer to Yeonwoo's.

Everyone was amazed with the new maknae's side (or they just got the time to really witness with realization how their maknae was this clingy to her beloved Yeonwoo unnie) but at the same time they smiled, adoring how the maknae was so cute clinging to the older girl.

She herself just began to pay attention too and she's still wondering why but at the end of her unanswered thought, Yeonwoo smiled warmly seeing the maknae beside her eating cutely while trying to focus separating out the chicken from its bone.

"Here let me help you with that"

"Aww thank you unnie!! You're awesome" and Nancy smiled happily.

'Well.. not so bad' Yeonwoo smiled.


--


It's just after dinner when Yeonwoo and Jooe were assigned to wash all the dishes when everyone was busy watching the new korean drama of "My ID is Gangnam Beauty" in the living room. Yeonwoo sighed as she saw that her partner wasn't helping at all when the latter kept going back and forth to the living room everytime Taeha screamed informing Jooe that their Sunbae Eunwoo was there playing in the TV at the moment.

'Guess I'm alone in this..' Yeonwoo sighed once again and decided to focus washing the dishes faster.

While in the living room, Nancy sighed as she waited for her Yeonwoo unnie to be here joining the girls in the living room but seemed like it wouldn't happen sooner since Jooe wasn't helping her unnie at all.

She decided to join Yeonwoo in the kitchen.

"Unnieeee!!!" She ran and crashed her body to the older girl and peeked through her tall figure.

"Hey McDonie.. why aren't you joining the rest watching the new drama?" Yeonwoo asked not breaking her gaze from the sink as her hands weren't stopping from brushing here and there.

"You weren't there to watch it with me"

Hearing the sad tone of the younger girl, Yeonwoo smiled seeing the girl was so cute pouting. "But you see that I'm... busy?"

"Yeah blame Jooe for leaving you alone. Let me help you unnie" Nancy was about to join Yeonwoo but knowing the girl would only play with the water and wetting her pajamas, Yeonwoo immediately stopped her "Nonono Nancy-ah.. not now. How about you just sit there and wait for me till I'm finished with this?"

Nancy pouted even more but backed away nonetheless. She waited in the kitchen stool.

"Ppali unnie... I'm sleepy already"

"Alright Nancy-ah.." she winked and went back to finish her task.

'Ugh Jooe.. I'm sure to make you do the dishes next time by yourself'

 

--


It's just the time when all the girls decided to go to their assigned room for a rest or do their personal things for each members.

Nancy missed her Yeonwoo unnie again. She looked at the clock hanging in their room and wondered what's her Yeonwoo unnie doing at this hour (23:50).

She looked at Jooe who's preparing her bed for sleep and called "Jooe-ah.. I'm going to Yeonwoo unnie's room"

"Alright..--oh wait, you're going to Dabin's room?" Jooe looked up to see Nancy nodding her head in response and waited for the intention of her asking that. "Oh please pass my apology to her for leaving her do all the dishes alone" Jooe pouted with her pleading eyes.

"Ne ne.. I will pass it. Okay then I'm going!" Nancy answered nonchalantly without bothering if she would remember it or not. She walked to the door, but before leaving the door closed she spoke again "and oh, just in case I'm sleeping in her room, you may have the bed all to yourself" then she closed the door with her cheeky smile.

'She's with her whipped mode again.. How I wish NanWoo shippers out there could witness this side of our maknae' Jooe just shook her head smiling.


--


Seeing light still radiating from under the bottom of the door, Nancy decided that her unnie was still up doing something. She decided to walk in slowly and peeked before fully let herself in "Yeonwoo unnie~~ you're still up?"

Yeonwoo that was just reading a manga looked up and smiled widely seeing her favorite maknae, "Hey, come here.." and patted the space beside her while moving away to give more space for the younger.

Nancy grinned and scooted closer to the latter and jumped to her unnie. Yeonwoo who saw this coming, put aside her manga book on the nightstand and caught the younger girl well this time.

"Yah, what's up with you.. aren't you supposed to be sleeping kid?" Yeonwoo asked and decided to take off her reading glasses putting it aside too together with her half-read manga. She didn't care anymore if she already marked the book or not.

"Can I sleep here with you unnie?" Nancy asked as she's trying to make herself sitting comfortably beside Yeonwoo's tall figure.

'She looks so small aigoo..' Yeonwoo thought.

"Umm yes.. is it because of Jooe is snoring again? That kid is already passed out sleeping right? As I remember her sleepy face before in the living room haha" Yeonwoo decided to share Nancy half of her blanket and helped her covering their bodies.

"No but probably yes now. I just want to sleep with you tonight unnie~~ he he" Got no other questions nor response from the other girl, she continued "Do you still want to continue your reading unnie?"

Nancy looked up to see the older girl was busy preparing for the bed for both of them and waited. "Oh probably nope since you're here and you need to sleep."

"No I'm fine unnie! It's okay if you still want to continue your reading, I want to read the manga too!" Nancy said but her yawn seemed like betraying her words.

Yeonwoo chuckled but still playfully teasing the girl "Are you sure?"

"Yes!"

"Alright then.." Yeonwoo said but playfully smirked at the younger girl without the latter knowing 'just see till when you will survive before falling asleep Aenaen'

It's just been 20 minutes since they began to continue reading the part where Yeonwoo was left with. At first Nancy was still talking, commenting about this and that related to the picture or about how the story went on, but every minutes passed and the time had striked 00:23. Her eyelids began to betray her, as they're getting heavier and her neck was unable to hold her head anymore as they landed softly on Yeonwoo's upper arm (instead of her shoulder. Blame their height difference xD)

Yeonwoo smiled and shook her head. "Well time for bed kid.. now let's get you some sleep" she talked to herself while began fixing Nancy's sleeping position. While pulling the girl to be in sleeping position from sitting position, Nancy whined even with her eyes closed and searching for the older girl's arm "Aaa~ unnie~~"

Seeing this, Yeonwoo immediately turned off the nightstand lamp and let herself laying beside the younger girl comfortably, "Yes yes I'm here.."

And in just a second, Nancy already scooted closer to Yeonwoo for warmth. "Yeonwoo unnieee saranghaeee" and fell asleep into her dreamland.

Yeonwoo smiled warmly at the cute sight in front of her. She gave the younger girl a kiss on top of her head as a reward while pulling the younger girl closer for more warmth, she whispered "I don't know and I'm not sure why you're this extra clingy to me all of a sudden.. But I'm happy and I like it" and she went to dreamland too after the sleepiness took her away.

Xx

It's just another day of Momoland with hectic schedules here and there. Fortunately it was their last schedule to hold a fan meeting in Gangnam District to finally call it a day.

They were all tired and worn out after struggling alot promoting their 4th Mini Album "Fun to The World" with their so called catchy song "Baam". And since they had given their best for this promotion, their manager congratulated them again for their wins and also for their hard works. While waiting for their vans to arrive, their manager informed that there would be no schedules for the next day as it's time for them to rest.

All the members cheered happily even the wind was blowing so hard at that time, while there's this certain small marshmallow girl standing alone behind her unnies staring sleepily to the ground. It's like she was barely alive and was fighting her sleepiness away and also towards the strong wind. Too much focusing on keeping the wind from blowing too much to her soul, she didn't care anymore to her surroundings.

Yeonwoo, the observant girl noticed the missing maknae in the crowd. It was so windy and crowded as some of the fans were still taking photos or even waiting for them till they left. The maknae was barely easy to be seen for her height and she was getting worried for the youngest.

She catiously and smoothly searched for the maknae at the back and her heart stung a little at the view of the suffering maknae Nancy wrapping her both arms to herself keeping her body warm.

She immediately opened her coat wide enough for the maknae and wrapped it around her, asking her to join her coat and Nancy was surprised a little but smiled timidly despite the cold weather and hugged the older girl for more warmth.

"T-t-thank you unnie.." and Yeonwoo let Nancy to lean on her for some sleep.

xx

Here came their vans and all the girls eagerly sighed in relief knowing they wouldn't need to freeze anymore waiting. The girls usually would be splitted up into 2 groups; the first van contained of Hyebin the leader and the maknae lines, Nancy, Ahin, JooE and Daisy while the other van contained of Yeonwoo, Jane, Nayun, and Taeha. But since Nancy had been so clingy and depending a lot to her Yeonwoo unnie, she whined and didn't want to let go of Yeonwoo's coat while they needed to part ways.

"Yah Nancy-ah.. we will meet again at the dorm--" Yeonwoo lowered down her view to face Nancy who's hiding her face in the crook of her neck.

"I-I-I'm cold.. p-please don't let go of me u-unnie.." Nancy whispered weakly while shaking.

"Yah, you okay Aenaen?" Sensing the maknae was sick, she checked the younger's temperature from her forehead. It's burning.

Hyebin that noticed Nancy wasn't going to come in to the van, retreating her body from going inside the van and approached the only two members left that were still outside of the van.

"Yah! What's happening? Aren't you two getting inside already?" Seeing Nancy wasn't going to speak up any time, Yeonwoo decided to explain, "Hyebin-ah, Nancy is sick. Should we get her to the hospital? She looks pale and she's burning."

Hearing Yeonwoo's explanation regarding hospital, she was afraid that Hyebin would agree to bring her to the hospital and she wouldn't want that to happen.

Hyebin checked the maknae's forehead and yes she's burning, "I'll let the manager oppa-" hearing this, Nancy butted in while retreating her body from Yeonwoo. "No please unnie! I'm fine I just need some rest that's all.."

"No you're not.. you may get worse--"

Kept insisting, Nancy butted in again "No Hyebin unnie please it's just a fever and probably caused by the cold weather too..." Nancy explained trying to change the older girl's mind.

Hyebin on the other hand was exhausted and confronting their stubborn maknae that didn't want to listen was getting herself mad. Nancy sensed the thick atmosphere and began to retreat her body behind Yeonwoo's tall figure while gripping onto her coat.

Hyebin and Yeonwoo could only exchange looks with 'what to do with this stubborn girl..'

While sensing there would be no response, Nancy decided to say sorry and reasoned out honestly "I'm so sorry unnie for being like this but please just this time? I'm too tired for any health check ups now" she looked up with her tired eyes that were visibly begging for some sleep.

Hyebin understood. Even all of them worked so hard in this promotion, they all knew that the maknae worked the hardest since she's the source of attention of the group so MC-ing or hosting here and there for some events and blablabla for her extra individual schedules. She sighed once again before asking the younger once again, "Alright then, but are you sure that you're able to make yourself getting better and not worse? What if you're getting worse?" The leader asked.

Nancy pouted. But still answered the consequence, "I will go to the hospital if I'm getting worse. Who knows this is just for temporary unnie" With her pleading eyes, she begged once again.

"Alright kid, but be noted that you need to rest. If you're getting worse, there will be no ice creams or hanging out or playing during our practice hours. You got me?" Hyebin strictly reminded the maknae.

Nancy nodded. And when their leader was about to pull her to their van, Nancy stopped and didn't let go of Yeonwoo's coat sleeve. Both of them that felt the maknae was halting again returned to face the youngest once again, "What is it Aenaen?" Yeonwoo asked.

"Hyebin unnie.. can I ride Yeonwoo unnie's van?"

Hyebin shook her head in amazement and nodded before mouthing 'take care of her' to Yeonwoo silently and left to her van.

Yeonwoo was amazed too but not to get the others waiting for too long, she pulled the younger girl to go inside the van with her.

"Aigoo our Aenaen is here?" Jane asked while looking at the two members passing by her. Her question was left unanswered tho.

"Aw uri maknae! Let's play!" Taeha the hyper girl cheered knowing she could have a friend to play with during the long trip. But her hope was crashed when Yeonwoo glared at her passing her the 'can you see that she is not feeling well?' Look.

Nancy could only smile apologetically to her Taeha unnie. She just followed the older girl to the very back seat which can be occupied for 3 people.

"Nancy-ah you take a rest and sleep here okay? I'll be sitting there in front of you if you need anything." Yeonwoo was about to get up when Nancy held her coat sleeve again preventing her from getting up. "Sit with me here unnieee~"

Yeonwoo chuckled and sensing that their van was already being pulled off, she decided to stay with the maknae at the back.

"There there.. now go to sleep..oh wait-- let me get my blanket first."

Then the rest of the journey, could be seen NanWoo holding onto each other, seeking for warmth.

Silently without anyone knowing, Taeha took some pictures of their cute moment.

 

'Aaaaa I didn't really know they're so cute together... I'm in to be a NanWoo shipper'
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



So yeah NanWoo shippers out thereee~ here is finally the compilation of their cute moments I could think of. Simple and no drama (yet) hahahaha

I would like to thank iana013 for the upvote you gave! And thanks to everyone who already read my simple story (Sorry but my NanWoo heart still not ready yet for any conflicts or dramas as it's still pure innocent like them 'aww' *cheeky grin*) and everyone who already spent their time to drop by with a comment :)

Thank you and see you when I meet you guys again!

 

Jetiunique