Christmas Reunion Special

Power Rangers SJ Force: Christmas Reunion Special

At the museum, there are two people struggling to take off the something that ended up getting them stuck together. "This is too funny." the male said. "Shut up!" the other male said. "YAH! Your Kim Heechul is back from his artifacts studying. Huh?" Heechul said, carrying his suitcase, now sporting a black hair instead of pink hair stares at the youngest members. "KYUHYUN! RYEOWOOK!" he shouted as the younger males stopped bickering and stared at their hyung.

"Heechul-hyung!" the younger males said before Heechul stopped them for a while. "Leeteuk said be careful with the Christmas lights. How did that happen to you two?" the older male asked. "Blame Kyuhyun-ah for this incident!" Ryeowook said. "Me?" the younger male asked which cause Ryeowook to pout and continue bickering like an old married couple.

"Oh boy..." Heechul said as he knew this would happen when the youngest members are already being the couple first before any of them could be. "Okay, I'm gonna go under." Ryeowook said as he tried to go underneath the Christmas lights. "Yeah, you do that." Kyuhyun said as he starts to follow. Heechul later realized they are doing in a wrong way. "Wait, wait, wait, wait!" the older male shouted as the youngest members fell down, only for their lips ended up touch each other.

"Now, I know why Leeteuk sometimes gets mad at me for this." the older male said as the younger members let go of their Christmas lights. "Speaking of Christmas, where's your brother Kyuhyun?" Heechul asked. "Oh, he has to pick up Donghae-hyung from his last-minute sports competition." Ryeowook said. "I just don't get it why that sports school don't allow Donghae-hyung to have some day off." Kyuhyun said.

As they are about to go back to the lab to see Mr Kim, Ryeowook sees something. "Hey! There's a Christmas gift for us!" the latter said as he gave the presents to Heechul and Kyuhyun. "Merry Christmas Ryeowookie. Open now!" the younger male read it from the present. "Hey, it has our friends' names. Including Mr Kim..." Heechul said.

"They said open now... but we can't open without everyone here. Plus, it's only December 24th. Christmas Day hasn't even arrived yet." Kyuhyun explained as they promised through their message saying they will open their gift together. "Can we wait?" Ryeowook asked Heechul. "Meh. Besides, the others haven't even arrived yet." Heechul said as the trio open up their presents only for them to see a coal in each present.

"Are you ing serious?" Heechul angrily said. "Lumps of coal?" Kyuhyun said only for the trio to realize something is wrong with the coal as it hypnotizes them instead. In the shopping mall, Leeteuk is struggling to carry so many things. "Why does Heechul leave me with these things?" he said as he went to the car to drive back to the museum.

"Everyone, I got the reefs." Leeteuk said. "Guys? Heechul? Ryeowook? Kyuhyun-ah?" he said as he realized the presents were already opened. "They broke their promise! I'm gonna sco-" he said before seeing the same presents for him and the others. "To Teukie, To Mr Kim, open now." he read the letter out. "I'm gonna need Mr Kim to examine it for a while." he said as he went back to the lab while grabbing his teammates' presents.

Meanwhile, a man who is wearing a green sweater is waiting for someone. "SIWONNIE!" the soccer player shouted as he ran to Siwon. "Donghae!" the latter said as he hugged his boyfriend, Donghae who had finished showered from his soccer match. "Did your team win?" Siwon asked. "Duh. Thanks to my perfect targeting with my power kick." the younger male said as they saw a mistletoe up in front of their head before sharing their kiss since they began dating after BoA incident.

"Let's get back to the lab. Kyuhyun and Ryeowook are probably still arguing about who gets to put up the Christmas lights." Siwon said. "Yeah, let's just go." Donghae said. As they went to Siwon's car, a mailman said he has to give to both of them. "Are you both Choi Siwon and Lee Donghae?" the older male asked. "Um... Yes. Is there any mail to be given for us?" Siwon asked. "Nothing. It has your name in Christmas gifts. Sorry, gotta go." the mailman said as he went off.

"Open now. Wow, and I thought Heechul pulled a prank on us... again." Donghae said. "But, we decided to open the gifts together as a team." Siwon said as the couple decided to open their gift. "Oh come on!" the green man angrily said only for the rock to hypnotize them as well.

Back in the lab, Mr Kim is doing something until he saw Leeteuk coming down from a slide. "Manager-hyung! Have you seen Heechul and the maknaes?" the leader asked. Mr Kim shooked his head causing Leeteuk to think what happened to them. "SURPRISE!" Eunhyuk shouted as he kept holding Sungmin's hand. "Merry Christmas!" Yesung said as Leeteuk and Mr Kim went to hug the three of them immediately.

"What took you guys so long?" Leeteuk asked. "Airport queuing. Quite long to be honest if I were you." Yesung said. "Road stuck thanks to heavy snow but at least on the bright side, Sungmin and I are engaged!" Eunhyuk said. "Really? Congratulations!" Mr Kim said. "We're planning to get married next March. So, where are the others?" Sungmin asked.

"Well, Heechul and the maknaes are nowhere to be found and all I know is that Siwon is picking up Donghae from his soccer match. They should be on their way though." Leeteuk said as he went to open his Christmas gift. "Out of all the Christmas gifts someone could have given to us, it has to be a coal?" the leader said only to see it hypnotize him as well.

"Hyung!" Eunhyuk said as everyone saw Leeteuk having an evil eye and smile. "What the heck?" Yesung asked. "Hahahaha..." Leeteuk (under a control spell) laughed quite even more evil. "Hyung, are you okay?" Sungmin asked. "I'm not your hyung. My boss, Gremini is going to make you all pay!" Leeteuk said. "Oh crap! He has forgotten about himself! Hold him!" Mr Kim said as Leeteuk was about to run out.

However, the trio stopped their control-minded Leeteuk instead. Yesung knocked the latter out instead. "Great, we have to tie him up first before we have anything weird to do." Eunhyuk said. Leeteuk woke up as he realized he has gotten himself tied up instead. "Let me go! I have to serve my boss first!" Leeteuk shouted. "Eunhyuk-sshi, you know Leeteuk-hyung than me and Yesung." Sungmin said as Eunhyuk nodded to help the leader get his memories back.

"You are Park Jungsoo." Eunhyuk said as he was about to tap a shoulder until Leeteuk 'bite' Eunhyuk's hand causing the latter to slap him again. "Don't make me punch you like the last time your noona-sshi came in." the younger male said as he shook it off from their few months event.

"You're a good leader-nim. Remember when you first met Heechul after bonding your certain crystal where you want to get a revenge for your appa's and grandparents' death?" the younger male said as Leeteuk slowly trying to remember things again.

Flashback:

"Say, why are there so many photos of your family members?" he asked. "I kept them as my memories since they died in a car accident. I only live with my mother and my sister instead." Leeteuk said as he calmly driving towards the museum. "I'm sorry... Maybe I shouldn't bring that up though." Heechul said. "It's okay. I am looking for someone or rather something to get my family's vengeance." the latter said.

End of flashback

Leeteuk listened closely to Eunhyuk's words. "Even if we found out that a certain event where you said you lied to us about being half human instead, we still trust you about everything." the younger male said.

Flashback:

Eunhyuk, who couldn't take it anymore, stood up from his seat as he ran towards Leeteuk. "QUIT IT!" the brown ranger said as he punched Leeteuk's stomach instead. Donghae and Ryewook ran towards both older males instead.

"Look, the lie is already open. There's no need to keep it a secret anymore! Don't try to even commit suicide just because you don't have anything else. If you didn't, then what the hell has happened to us? Crumble the team?" Eunhyuk cried as he just wants Leeteuk to be his honest self.

End of flashback

"Plus, you are the best leader we can ever have." Eunhyuk finished up about Leeteuk's times with the others that the spell seems to wear off, resorting him back to normal. "I am not one of those evil servants! I'm White Tiger Ranger!" Leeteuk said as Eunhyuk used his spear to cut off the rope.

"We should go and look for the others instead." Leeteuk said as the team (excluding Mr Kim who stays behind to examine the coal) ran off to find the other five. At the garage, they noticed the minions are still here on Earth despite they have already kill Commander Rex in their final battle. "What the hell? They're still alive after Commander Rex's death?" Yesung said. Leeteuk signal the trio to find their teammates quickly.

"Spells, spells, spells. Hurry up you lazy minions!" Gremini said. "It's a new monster?" Eunhyuk asked. "How can any of them survive?" Sungmin said. "Look!" Leeteuk said as he pointed out at the remaining five who are now part of Gremini's evil servants.

Kyuhyun is carrying another present to Siwon as the other three are carrying enough presents. "China is ready..." Siwon said. "I'll take them to the sleigh." Ryeowook said. "Hmm... Off to Japan next. We could use some of them as Gremini's servants." Heechul said. "I'll be waiting for you guys." Donghae said as he starts up the sleigh. "Duck!" Leeteuk said as the four rangers went down. A minion took a box only for Yesung's face accidentally a bit of exposing before Eunhyuk hit him in the head to duck as well.

"We need more coal. It's in the truck!" Kyuhyun said as the four of them went back to the truck. A hand signals saying 3, 2, 1, making the other four realized someone is watching them. "NOW!" Leeteuk shouted as Yesung and Sungmin knocked the four of them out instead. Eunhyuk later closed the back door instead. "I'm sorry!" the latter said as Leeteuk drove them back to the lab.

Back in the lab, the other four are now tied up thanks to the others as well. "You just don't know when to quit, huh?" Kyuhyun said. "Soon, Gremini will kill each and every one of to get the crystals, even the yellow and the crimson ones." Ryewook said. "Heechul, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Siwon. Your minds are being under-controlled." Mr Kim said. "Nu-uh!" Heechul said. "We're not!" Siwon said as he sticks his tongue out.

"I'll do it for Heechul." Leeteuk said as he went to his pink boyfriend who is trying to get out. "Heechul, you may not remember what happended that recently but we had our first arugment about the revenge of my appa's and grandparents' death before getting an upgraded global power-up." Leeteuk said as Kyuhyun is seen shaking his head, implying doesn't want the older male to remember everything.

Flashback:

"Leeteuk-sshi, don't you think you have gone a little bit too far about killing Slasher?" the pink ranger asked.

"What did you just said?" the latter asked. "I'm only asking that you may have gone a little bit too far about killing Slasher. Shouldn't you ask him question about your father's death before doing anything stupid?" Heechul said. "Heechul, I trusted you because you can understand my pain." Leeteuk said as he started to feel more angry towards the latter. "If your father is still alive, he would tell you to not to be an idiot!" Heechul said.

"Don't ever bring that one word up!" Leeteuk said. "I thought you already knew about me. But apparently, you're just one of those people in my past life who are trying get in my way. I'm starting to wonder if you're a true friend to me..." Leeteuk said as he left Heechul said. "Leeteuk, wait! I can explain!" Heechul shouted only for him to start to feel gulity.

End of flashback

Heechul continues to shake his head off at a certain dark memory. "But you did help me about getting my humanity and I did save you from Darma." Leeteuk said as Heechul suddenly remembered 

Flashback:

Heechul started to realize that word 'idiot' is what Leeteuk hate the most like how he hates the word, 'weak'. Just then, a tiger appeared in front of him. "Who the heck are you?" Darma said as he suddenly left both of them alone. "Leeteuk..." Heechul said as the tiger purred him instead of scratching him. "Thank you..." Heechul said as he hugged the tiger.

End of flashback

Heechul returns back to his normal form as he hugged Leeteuk. "Leeteuk, thank you, again." Heechul said as the leader hugged his boyfriend into a sweet affection. "I'll help the brothers." Yesung said as he went to Kyuhyun and Siwon. "Now, one of you can be a bit jealous of one another though but you have your own charm that everyone liked and you accomplish it." Yesung said as the brothers realized something.

Flashback:

Leeteuk decided to step back away from them as he knew Kyuhyun would broke the spell. "Those wore the old times. Grow up!" the older male said making the younger male to hug him that tight while the older male was surprised as well. "Please, come back to us. Come back to me..." Kyuhyun said while crying causing the spell to disappear on Siwon as well his bond with Kyuhyun is restored.

"Kyuhyunnie, I'm so sorry. I really don't want to hurt the others as well hurting our friends. Can you please forgive me though?" the older male said as the younger male nodded while both are embracing the hug.

End of flashback

The brothers realized they didn't want to have that incident again. "Plus, let's not forget you have an awesome duo power." Yesung said as they suddenly remembered as well.

Flashback:

While the main five fight against the minions, both Kyuhyun and Siwon slash against Cutter for breaking the bonds between them. "I thought my spell would make one of you hate one another so I could get your crystals!" Cutter said as both brothers say something else. "Don ever try to break our sibling's bond!" as they managed to make Cutter a final blow.

End of flashback

Both Kyuhyun and Siwon had the spell removed instead. "I remember those instead." the younger brother said as he noticed Ryeowook is still pissed off. "Wookie..." Kyuhyun said as he went near his boyfriend but the latter just trying to get out from the rope tying.

"Listen to me! Before I met you, remember when you rescued the other hyungs from freezing death from a monster." Kyuhyun said as Ryeowook knew it from that certain day.

Flashback:

"Let my friends go!" Ryeowook said as he threatens Puzzy. "Oh, that would be stupid. If you destroy me, your friends will be turned into an ice. But if you want to set your friends free, you will have to play a game of chess with me. If you lose, I will take your purple crystal." Puzzy said as Ryeowook looks at his purple crystal and he agrees the challenge instead.

End of flashback

"Plus, you did save your school back when almost everyone became a punk." Kyuhyun said with a hopeful stare as Ryeowook did saved Hyungshik from Punkstar incident.

Flashback:

Donghae became more worried as he had no other plan on how to free the students and the teachers from being full-time punk. That is until Ryeowook has an idea. "Donghae!" he shouted as he use his fire power to burn the entire hole. "Ryeowook-sshi, you're a genius!" Donghae said as he went down under the hole.

Therefore, the blue ranger have managed to attack Punkstar. "I get it now. If above can't, below is the better option to kill off the monster." Siwon said as the others nodded. "BLUE ARROW!" Donghae said as he use his personalized weapon to kill the latter off. The bracelet that everyone was wearing is gone and they have turned back into their regular people. "Hyungshik!" Ryeowook said.

End of flashback

"I remember all of these! Kyuhyunnie! Thank you!" Ryeowook said as he hugged his own boyfriend. "Looks like we got everyone done except..." Sungmin said as they realized Donghae is still with Gremini. "Crap! We forgot Donghae is still with Gremini." Eunhyuk said. "What are we gonna do?" Siwon asked in concern about his boyfriend. "Gremini seems to carry a coal that has a spell on it and it's going to the rest of the world." Ryeowook explained.

"At least China and Japan are safe." Kyuhyun said. "The other countries are still in danger. We need our crystals immediately to stop Gremini." Heechul said. "I managed to keep it safe for you guys." Mr Kim said as the others grabbed their respective crystals. "Siwon, do you think you can help to get Donghae back to normal?" Leeteuk asked the green ranger. "I can. It's for my boyfriend and the world needs saving this time." Siwon said as he grabbed Donghae's crystal and ran off to find Gremini.

The team already morphed into their ranger suit as they saw the minions are standing by to fight. "I see you rangers are already morphed!" Gremini said. "You won't be getting away this time!" Eunhyuk said. "Why don't you say hello to your friend?" Gremini said. "Hello boys..." Donghae said with smirk. "Donghae..." Siwon said in concern. "Attack!" Gremini said as they all starts to attack.

"I'll take Donghae!" Siwon said. "Geez, hyung is a little slower than I am when it comes to romance." Kyuhyun said. "It took like a few months to get him to do this?" Ryeowook said. "He's an idiot!" Heechul said as they continued to fight against the minions.

"Donghae, please! Let me help you!" Siwon said as Donghae used his sword to hurt Siwon causing the latter to get hurt while demorphed instead. "Give it up, you bastard!" Donghae said as he is still under control-minded by Gremini where he smirked into killing his own boyfriend. "You don't remember, but you mean so much to me!" Siwon cried as Donghae continues to hit Siwon. "Remember when the others thought you were playing pranks on them?" he said as Donghae didn't like Cyclone's incident.

Flashback:

"Why would you do this to us?" Ryeowook asked. "Do what? I didn't do anything stupid!" Donghae answered back as he spot the others standing at the sideway of the bridge. "Really? You use the water balloon to splash at me and Eunhyuk just to laugh at us." Heechul said. "Plus, he put the cake on my face. Isn't that rude of you?" Leeteuk starting to scold the latter.

"Wait a minute? Cake? Water Balloon? What the heck did I do wrong? I would never pull pranks on you guys. Sure, I may hate you a bit but I didn't do any stupid stuff. You gotta believe in me. Please?" Donghae said as he hoped the rest apologized to him. "Just so you know, I don't even consider you as my friend anymore. Just stay away from us." Eunhyuk said as the others left the latter alone on the bridge.

End of flashback

"I don't like that memory! Why did you have to bring it up?!?!?" Donghae said as he continues to hit Siwon. "Sorry. I didn't know that but remember when you are the only one left who is not turned into stone and yet, you proved your genius despite you said you're not that same level as Kyuhyun or Ryeowook?" Siwon said

Flashback:

However, Donghae isn't saying anything due to the fact that he still blame himself. "Donghae?" Sungmin asked as the younger male started to cry instead. "This isn't your fault. Commander Rex knew this would have happen." Yesung said as he tried to cheer the younger male up.

"Donghae, I know you really didn't mean it but you have to know what are you going to do next." Sungmin said. Donghae turned around as he looked at the two ninjas. "It's still my fault that my stupid plan cause this to happen." the latter angrily said as he sat down as he knew he is not going to do anything.

"Lee Donghae! I know you can do this! Angel told us that you can make a new zord." Sungmin said as he shakes the younger male. "I said I can't! I only heard some basics from Angel. Plus, he's not here." Donghae angrily said to Sungmin. Yesung noticing Donghae is going into his depression mood give a big slap on him.

"You think you're the blame here? If Leeteuk is in your place, he would have blamed himself as well. Donghae, we both believe in you to make a new zord." Yesung explained as Donghae nodded as he went to find a new animal species he could make. "Okay, let's see here. Dolphin? Nope. That sounds like a girl's zord." he said as Yesung and Sungmin are now relieve and happy that Donghae is back to himself.

End of flashback

"Argh! Why did you have to bring these up?!?!?" Donghae angrily said until Siwon puts the blue male down on the ground. "Listen to me! You're not one of Gremini's servant! You're really cute and fun to be around! That's why I love you, Lee Donghae!" Siwon cried as the latter starting to realize what the green ranger has been trying to say.

Flashback:

"Siwonnie, that monster almost fooled us, but you figured it out he was lying. You found the bug he planted on your glove. Now, you're about to fight him... ...just to give us a chance to set Angel free. Don't you see? Even if you never sing or danced, to me, you're a total rockstar." Donghae explained that both of them are about to kiss when Heechul interrupted them instead.

End of flashback

Donghae later soon getting his real memories back as he starts to hug Siwon. "Siwonnie, I am so sorry! I've never want to hurt you." the younger male said as he nearly cried instead. "That's okay, Donghae." Siwon said as he kissed Donghae's forehead. "The spell is gone!" Leeteuk said as they went to Donghae and Siwon.

"You're gonna need this." Siwon said as Donghae sees his blue crystal and grabbed it before seeing Gremini is running away. "Stop right there!" Eunhyuk said. "Seriously?" the monster asked back. "Change Standby!" Donghae command. "Roger!" Siwon said as they are the only ones who haven't morphed yet.

"BLUE DRAGON!"

"GREEN EAGLE!"

"Mythical Change!" "Mythical Henge!" they morphed into their ranger suit as the team starts to fight individually on Gremini. "Tell us how did you survive?" Leeteuk asked in a pissed off tone. "Right after you dismantled the spaceship!" Gremini said. "But, didn't we see everyone died there?" Heechul said. "Doesn't matter, we have to kill Gremini off! Together!" Leeteuk said as they used their element powers to kill off the monster. "No!" Gremini said as he cannot use his second life to grow giant. "All of the monsters are gone!" Yesung said as the others are jumping up and down.

In the museum where it is a nighttime, Mr Kim is setting up the stuff while the other members get to sing a Christmas song. "Heechul, be careful up there!" Leeteuk said. "I'm okay, honey." Heechul answered back as he put the star on top of the tree. Suddenly, they saw Santa by themselves. "That's Santa? Yeah- AH!" Heechul said only for him to accidentally fall down and the pies ended up went to the other members' face. "HEECHUL-HYUNG!" they all shouted at the pink ranger. "I take the blame." Leeteuk said as he kissed Heechul on the cheek. "Lovebirds..." Mr Kim just shook his head.

"Thanks to that certain monster, I have no more coal but after you guys saved Christmas, I have decided to give you all a presents you deserve." Santa said as the team went to collect their respective gifts.

THE END