✤ Part 1 ✤

❀ Just One Day ❀
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❝Chagi-ah ~ Ireona ~Get ready before we late for our picnic.❞

Shouted a woman from the kitchen who was busy cutting off the freshly grounded omelet. Sliced in moderate size then the sliced omelet is placed in an orange-colored lunch boxbox.

While the husband who was sleeping on the couch  open his eyelids when called by his wife, Song Jihyo. Then he began to change the position lying to the sitting position.

Looked at his beloved wife's body who is still busy preparing food for them to go picnics with their daughters.

His eyes were staring at his wife. Suddenly, the tears of the husband named Jeon Jungkook began to drip one by one while engraved a smile on his lips. To be honest he likes this scene.

❝Daddy~ Why are you crying? ❞ Asked a 5-year-old girl named Jeon Eunbyul that sat next to Jungkook.

Jungkook then wiped his tears and then his hand lightly gently wiped his daughter's head as well as giving a small smile.

❝Aniyy~ There is dust in my eyes.❞

❝Geojimal (-﹏-) Daddy is lying~ Haelmoni said that if human is lying, she or he will going to the hell ~ Did you want to go to the hell, daddy?( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ) ❞

Jungkook just laughed at the words of his only child. 

❝Aigoo ~ Arasso ~ I'm crying because I'm so happy right now. ❞

❝Why did you happy? ❞ Eunbyul's questioning while blinking her eyes sign that she doesn't understand what her dad is saying. 

❝I'm happy because Eunbyul and mommy are here with me.😊❞

Jungkook's tears started to flow. He didn't lie. His words were indeed true. He was so happy to see his wife and daughter now beside him. It was the happiest moment for him.

❝Chagi-ah~ Can you please

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter