Prologue

My heart beats for you

It was just another normal day for Sunghoon. Like usual, he was going to his office to manage his company. Well, his father's company, but it belonged to him just as much. Just one more year and he will officially own the company after his father's early retirement. The retirement was the only unusual thing in the predecided events of his life. He is not complaining though. 

Currently, he was seated in the backseat of his Porché, typing away furiously at his laptop. It was like this everyday. He would use every single minute he can on something work related. It is not easy to manage such a huge business that demanded all of his time and energy. This is also why he barely notices anything happening around him while he was working.

Today, the case was slightly different. When they were at the gas filling station, subconsciously his eyes left the screen for just few moments. This was quite unusual to happen but he was glad for it because the second his eyes lifted up a beautiful face was in his sight. The boy was one of the staff at the station and looked barely nineteen, twenty perhaps.

The boy's skin tone was the first thing he noticed because it was bronze, a natural tan. His own was wheatish. It drew his attention because unlike his own colour that made him look rough, the boy's just added to his beauty without making him look overly tough. It was unusual as per their beauty standards only fair skin can get you that beauty standard. But even with this skin tone the boy could pass on to be, what people called, a flower boy but not compromising on his mascular features. His looks were one of a kind and Sunghoon knows to appreciate something unique.

The boy was talking about something with his chaueffer. Sunghoon was not interested in knowing what but the boy's voice was pleasant to his ears. After they were done talking, the boy gave a small polite smile to the chaffeur and they were ready to leave. All this took place in only few minutes but the boy managed to make him notice these small things about him. What is surprising is the boy never once even glanced at the backseat of his car, while he was completely hooked to the boy the whole time there. 

His gaze never left the boy, not even when they started leaving the premises. The boy stood aside, looking at the distance to the flowers and shrubs on the oppsite side of the pavement when their car was moving out. He was not shying away from the sunrays nor flinching from the heat. Infact, he seemed to be enjoying it along with the fresh breeze. Only then Sunghoon realized the day was really pleasant and sunny and not hot. He didn't pay attention to the weather when he was in a hurry to reach his work. 

The soft shining rays on the boy's face and the gentle cool breeze teasing the hair on his forehead just made him look more beautiful. The boy was the first to drew his attention on so many things which were not relevant to his work, in just a few minutes. It had been quite a long time since it happened. And so, he did not stop looking at the boy until his car took a turn and the boy was out of his sight.

Going back to the screen he let out a silent sigh and resumed what he was doing before. His brain was going to keep the image of the boy saved for some time. It was just an unconscious thought and Sunghoon was sure he was not going to get to think about the boy once he was in his work mindset. The boy did not affect him much in anyway except for his curiosity but even so he aware, he was not going to forget the boy. Not so soon anyways.

He wished he would have caught the boy's name.