Final

Always there for each other

After a long and tiring day of school, Seulgi founded herself laying in bed just staring at the ceiling. She was so tired that she didn't want to move, not even to grab her phone that was in her school bag.

After awhile and after she almost falling asleep she gets up from her bed and goes to grab her phone. She decided that after such a tiring day there was only one thing she wanted to do.

She wanted to have a sleepover with her best friend. Her best that she knew since she was a kid. Her best friend that knew how to cheer her up and how to make the most tiring day become a good day. Her best friend the one she would always call first when she wasn't feeling well. Her best friend who would do anything just to make her smile, no matter how embarrassing it could be. Her best friend that will always be by her side independently of whatever happens in the future. A best friend that made her feel like she doesn't need anyone else in her life because with her already feels complete. Her best friend Irene.

The first thing she does when she unlocked her phone was to call Irene immediately.

"Hi" Seulgi said in a tone different from her normal energetic tone.
"Hey what's up?" Irene could tell righr way that something wasn't right just by Seulgi's different tone
"I'm in need of a sleepover, I had the most tiring day at school today." Seulgi replied, while not being able to stay still in her room.
"Say no more I will be there as fast as human possible" Irene was already packing her stuff to go to Seulgi's house to stay the night there.
"Thank you" Seulgi was touched by how Irene didn't even asked any unnecessary question and right way said she was in her way.

Irene did arived there faster than Seulgi tought she would with her bag ready to stay the night if necessary. They lived close to each other but they would sleep at each others house quite often.

They went straight to Seulgi's room and both layed on Seulgi's big bed that was full of cute plushs that Seulgi has had since she was a child. Irene immediately grabbed a bunny plush, her favorite, that Seulgi had in her bed while Seulgi grabbed her favorite one, a bear plush.

While laying and facing each other, Irene felt that she needed to ask and break the silence. "So how was your day today?"
Seulgi looked away thinking of a good answer which Irene noticed.
"Seulgi tell me the truth" Irene grabbed one of Seulgi's hands "You know I will eventually found out."
Seulgi looked at their hands and the she looked at Irene's eyes. "It's nothing serious. I just felt lonely at school without you there with me." Seulgi made a small pause to check Irene's reaction. "We were always together at school and now I don't have you there so I don't know what to do and it feels lonely."

Irene was speechless. She didn't expect Seulgi to say all of this all of a sudden. She tought she was just tired from her classes, not that she missed her. 

"Seulgi"

Irene caressed Seulgi's face which involuntary made Seulgi close her eyes to feel the touch better.

"I miss you too. I wish we would still be together all day and have fun together. My days are also sad when we are not together. You make my days better and happier. I want to go back to the time where we would spend all our days together, just us alone without anyone bothering us."

Seulgi started to tear up hearing Irene's words.

"Why I'm I like this?" She says as she was cleaning the tears of her face, when Irene started to clean Seulgi's teasr herself.

"Don't say that, I loved everything you said, it was very sweet." Irene made a pause to check on Seulgi's current state.

"You are special to me Seulgi." She said it without thinking twice, but she didn't regret saying it.

"You are special to me too Irene." Seulgi said while staring at Irene's beautiful eyes that mesmerized her making her not want to look anywhere else.
"I am so lucky to have you in my life." Seulgi grabbed both her hands. "Don't ever leave me!" She brought Irene's closer to her which also leaded to Irene's whole body being dragged closer to Seulgi too.

They stayed there in silence starring at each others and when their eyes met they would look way to either their hands or to their lips.

Seulgi eventually made the first move and let go of one of Irene's hands and placed her own hand on Irene's hair and slowly it. She got closer to Irene.
They were so close that Seulgi could feel Irene's crazy breathing pattern. She also tought she could hear Irene's heart beat beating faster than normal.

"Irene" Seulgi said in her calmest most soft voice she could do.
Irene looked at Seulgi's eyes moving then to her lips and back to her eyes as a way of telling her to go for it, she was ready.

Seulgi understood what Irene meant and she actually went for it. 

Seulgi slowly started do get her face closer to Irene's until eventually their lips met. Their lips started to move as if they were following the rhythm of a romantic song. Their lips felt as if they had already done this a few times before but no, it was the first kiss that they shared. 

Seulgi's hand was still in Irene's hair messing it lightly. Irene's hands was now make her way to Seulgi's back to pull her closer and making the kiss even more intense. They separated when they were already in need of some air.

They looked at each other and just smiled.

"I never imagine we would ever be doing this together." Irene said which made them both laugh.