This is for You

My Love

I watched you from afar and yet didn't even notice at all. I knew I should have said something but what can I do about it. These feelings that I have kept inside up me. All locked up, binded to the point that it cannot move and boxed into a cell to never see the daylight. You never noticed the times I have cried in my sleep or the times I have stayed back for extra practice just so I can strain myself to the point that I cannot feel any pain.

 

I was the one who pushed you into believing that we were only friends. I was the one who encouraged you to ask her out. I was the one who gave you advice on how to make your relationship better. I was the one who you came to as she broke your heart because if something insensitive she said once again. I was the one who went over to your girlfriend to talk things out to her so you guys can last longer. I was the one who picked you up piece by piece and assembled you once more. I was the one who told you to give her another chance.

 

I was the one who wanted to cry in you arms. I was the one who wanted to tell you all about my feelings. I was the one who needed advice the most. I was the one left in the corner breaking apart while you were smiling and showing all sorts of sides to her.

 

Now, I can only watch you cuddle with her. Watch you say sweet nothings in her ear when she felt insecure. Watch you as you hold her close as you proudly show her off as yours. Watch you as you look around like a lost child then giving her a quick kiss. Watch you as you hold hands with her in public without any hate. Watch you as you laugh at everything she does and vice versa.

 

To you my one and only love, I wished you happiness and I have gave you that happiness by not having you with me.

 

There was a reason why I didn't ask you out. Why I allowed myself to be in all of this pain. Why you always seen me with a smile on my face. Why I didn't have any other things to do as you ranted yourself off to me.

 

By the time you read this letter I won't be here. I was a coward then and Im still a coward now Yoohyeon. I couldn't tell you that I love you. I couldn't tell you that I longed for you. I couldn't tell you that I craved for you, was entrapped by you, was intoxicated by you, wanted to wrap you in my arms and kiss every nook and cranny of your body so I can say to the world that you are mine. I couldn't even tell you that I had an incurable heart disease but know this I will forever love you as you are together with Siyeon.

 

I watched your love blossom from day one and help you guys through some rough patches. I know you guys are going to stick together for a long time I just know it.

 

Don't cry too much over me please, Yoohyeon. I know you get emotional and probably beat yourself up for all of this however I don't regret anything. I don't regret meeting you as you fell into that small pool during that one summer day. I don't regret listening to your exaggerated stories on how you and Siyeon met. I don't regret suppressing these feelings because I had you by my side this entire time. Your smiles were real and no tears were shed during my last moments free from the walls of confinement Id like to call my hospital bed. So, thank you for letting me love you in peace.

 

Your forever Pink Princess, Kim Minji.

 

Yoohyeon placed down the letter with tears streaming down her eyes and her heart twinged in pain and began to feel numb to any sort of sensation.

 

“You idiot, Minji, I loved you too. It would have been better if we had confessed that way we both could have had years of happiness instead of you being in pain this whole entire time.” She cried out as she let the tears stain the letter that had been sent to her a month after Minji’s funeral.

We are forgotten, We disappear, But the love doesn't, To you my dear friend, The one who helped me dearly, There is love.