Protective but sweet

Protective Girlfriend

A/N: I am in my Yoonhyun feels lately, and so I have another oneshot with jealous and protective Yoona for her Hyunnie. Enjoy

 

Seo Juhyun is well known around the campus as being a smart, studious, polite, health conscious, and eco friendly student government President. She is indeed all of these things. There is also another important thing she is known for, and it has nothing to do with her as a student or the student council President. Juhyun has a protective, jealous girlfriend in popular theater major Im Yoona. It’s sweet how Yoona will walk her to her classes and pick her up afterwards too. Yoona is really a sweetheart, but Juhyun wishes she could calm down a little. Like the one time Yoona came out of nowhere to “protect” her from a potential threat.


 

Ms. Seo, can I have a moment of your time.” A male student stops her, but it’s about to be one big mistake.

 

“Hey, you. Get away from my girlfriend.” Yoona comes out of nowhere it seems. She wraps her arms around the brunette and practically drags Juhyun away.

 

“Yoong, calm down.”

 

“No, Hyunnie. I don’t know who that guy is, but I’m pretty sure he was about to put his hands on you.”

 

Juhyun shakes her head, as she seriously doubts that was about to happen.

 

“I’m pretty positive that he wasn’t.”

 

“I can’t take that chance. You’re mine.” Yoona whines some and plants a kiss on the side of her girlfriend’s face.

 

“Yes, Yoong. I am yours, now can you please let me go.”

 

“Fine, but I want a real kiss.”

 

Juhyun nods and gently pulls her dark-haired girlfriend to her for a real kiss. It makes Yoona happy and she runs off for her own class with new purpose. Juhyun is also able to see what the male student wanted. He only wanted her signature on an upcoming event that the student government had planned.

 

“I’m sorry about my girlfriend.” Was all Juhyun could offer in apology.


 

Juhyun loves her girlfriend. She truly does as she has been with Yoona a long time, and they are one of the well known solid couple’s on campus. Yoona is also really such a romantic person, and will often surprise her with picnic lunches and roses. Like the one time Yoona convinced her to get off of her office for lunch.


 

“Come on, Hyunnie, even y and smart President’s have to eat.” The dark-haired girl teases softly with a kiss.

 

Juhyun does have a lot of work to do, but Yoona is right that she does need to eat.

 

“Alright, but I need to get back to work right after.”

 

“Fine, you still need to eat.” Yoona smiles and leads her to the blankets that are already set up under the trees is their usual spot. Yoona is thoughtful as she brought Juhyun a side of sweet potatoes, and a nice healthy salad.

 

“What are you eating, Yoong?” The brunette wonders in concern, as she knows food like this isn’t exactly Yoona’s speed.

 

“Don’t worry, babe. I’ve got a nice, delicious cheeseburger.” Yoona jokes and pulls out a grilled shrimp and rice dish. Juhyun looks at Yoona with one of her classic glares. It’s not that she minds terribly if Yoona eats a cheeseburger every now and then. She does notice that she has a positive effect on some of her girlfriend’s eating habits. Yoona is in the middle of trying to feed her girlfriend when she notices a male student looking at her girl.

 

“Hey, eyes off my girlfriend!”

 

“Yoong?” Juhyun sighs.

 

“But, I wasn’t…”

 

“Liar. I know what I saw, hey get your back here and fight me!”

 

Yoona runs off then leaving Juhyun to hurry after her and clean up any damage that could and probably would be left behind.

 

“Yoong, put him down!”


 

Today Juhyun hopes for a nice and normal afternoon. She is always hopeful for a nice and normal afternoon. The student council President is actually looking for her girlfriend, as she wants to surprise her for lunch this time. She runs into the captain of the soccer team Kwon Yuri, who is already in a very committed relationship with captain of their volleyball team Choi Sooyoung. Yuri is really nice and is only making pleasant small talk.

 

“How’s it going, Pres.” The tanned woman says politely.

 

“Oh, everything’s going well. I’m actually looking for…”

 

“Hey, you! Back away from my Hyunnie.”

 

“Yoona.” Both Yuri and Juhyun sigh together. Yoona pauses for a second when she notices it’s just Kwon Yuri.

 

“Kwon, why are you talking to my girl!”

 

Yuri rolls her eyes at the ridiculous display coming from the theater major. Everyone knows Yoona is really protective over Juhyun.

 

“I’m just talking to our President, you have a problem with that, Im.”

 

“Yes, because she’s mine. Hyunnie…” Yoona turns her girlfriend to her. “Are you okay, baby? Did she hurt you?”

 

“No, Yoong. Please calm down.”

 

“Um, you do know I’m with my Sooyoungie, yes?” Yuri reminds Yoona who is just eyeing her suspiciously.

 

“It’s what you say, just stay away from my Hyunnie. Let’s go, baby.” Yoona takes her by the hand. The only thing Juhyun can do is mouth a quick apology to Yuri who is nodding in understanding. She knows what it’s like to have a protective girlfriend.

 

“Speaking of protective girlfriend’s.” Yuri looks at her phone and hits answer.

 

“Hey, Sooyoungie.”

 

“Where are you, Yul? Are you talking to those annoying fan girls?”

 

“No, baby. I was just talking to Yoona and Juhyun.”

 

“Hm, okay well, I love you.”

 

“I love you too, Sooyoung.” Yuri promises and ends the call. She hopes Juhyun is okay too, as Yoona is really one protective girlfriend. Juhyun sits her girlfriend down at one of the picnic benches.

 

“Yoong, honey.”

 

“Oh no, I’m in trouble.” Yoona sighs, as Juhyun doesn’t always call her with sweet names unless she’s in trouble.

 

“No, you’re not in trouble. I just want to talk to you.”

 

“Okay, what about?”

 

“I love you, you know I do, right?”

 

Yoona nods and takes both of her hands. She knows Juhyun loves her.

 

“I love you too, Hyunnie, so much.”

 

Juhyun smiles some and leans over to kiss her girlfriend who smiles into the kiss. Maybe she’s not in trouble after all.

 

“I just need you to be a little less, protective.” The brunette finds the right words.

 

“Less protective?” Yoona repeats like it’s a foreign concept. “I have to protect you, Hyunnie. I won’t stop protecting you, you’re my baby.”

 

“Aww!” Someone shouts out then and it is Hwang Tiffany who is nearby with her girlfriend Jung Jessica.

 

“Tiffany!” Yoona shouts. “Go away!”

 

“I just think you two are so cute, aren’t they cute, Jessi?”

 

The blonde looks up from her book that she was reading. “Oh, Seobaby and Yoong. I suppose they’re cute.”

 

“We are the cutest!” Yoona complains to the other couple. Jessica shrugs and goes back to reading her book. Tiffany mouths a quick apology to the other couple, and turns back to her girlfriend to simply watch her read with an adoring smile on her face. Yoona sighs and suggests to Juhyun they go somewhere else to be alone. They do walk off together and hold hands while they do.

 

“Hyunnie I am sorry. I know I can be a little much, but it’s because I am so crazy about you. I want to marry you and be together always.”

 

It’s so sweet and it makes Juhyun smile with red cheeks. When her girlfriend is adorably sweet like this, it makes Juhyun love her even more. The brunette hugs her and whispers to her she loves her.

 

“I love you too, Hyunnie. I’ll try to calm down some, alright?”

 

“Thank you. I don’t want you worrying about other people when I love you, Im Yoona.”

 

The dark-haired woman nods and grins. She feels even better when she hears Juhyun tell her she loves her. The couple share a kiss before heading back toward the school. Yoona promises she will tone it down, but she’s not going to totally stop protecting her Juhyun, and the student council President knows deep down her girlfriend will always be a jealous, protective girlfriend, but she loves Yoona and she is proud to be hers.

 

“Yo, Kwon! Keep your eyes off my girlfriend!” Yoona shouts to the captain who is holding hands with Sooyoung.

 

“She is with me, idiot Yoong!” Sooyoung shouts back and that only makes both Yuri and Juhyun both sigh.

 

“Yeah, right. I know what I saw.”

 

Juhyun simply turns her lips for a kiss. “Yoong, I love you.”

 

It works like a charm and Yoona focuses on the brunette only. “I love you too, Hyunnie. Your my girl, and I’m going to protect you no matter what.”

 

Juhyun nods and sighs in defeat. “Yes, Yoong. I suppose you will.”


 

A/N: I really love jealous and protective Yoong for her Hyunnie. Hope it was okay.