Panual War

Never Ending (Jensoo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What?"  I asked again and laughs nervously

"You know, you might have this ual attraction towards Joy, Bambam or Jin eventhough he might be gay. That doesnt matter right? Because you'll like whoever you meet" My eyes squinted by her words.

"You know what Jen? I thought you are way more smarter than this"

she was taken aback and was quiet for a second " Its my opinion its my own thoughts, you cant question the way I think because its just me, this is how I think" She lashed out

"And thats just plainly stupid" I yelled, and I couldnt believe I did raise a voice at her, which we just do often for fun and teasing before but now I was just so angry, this is not the Jennie Kim I knew. shes far more better and not just like this.

"and no I dont like Joy neither bambam or jin. It is just we can be attracted to someone regardless their gender and I dont just like or fall inlove in every people I meet, theres a difference Jen"

"Oh yeah? maybe you're just confuse" she added

I look at her once more, my throat has dried and I dont have any guts to speak anymore. Stop it already Jennie, you're ruining everything. Yes, I have the ability to be attracted by any gender but what could I do when it was just you that I will always want to see, to reach, to touch. I stood up  as I keep my eyes at her gorgeous cat looking eyes that still affects me so much and this time I wished I shouldnt be affected anymore because im disappointed af.

I rapidly get my things and walk away without saying goodbye to anyone, since everybody was still asleep. I got home and quickly proceeded to my room and dropped my body on my bed. I keep moving from left to side, trying to lose Jennie from my mind because whenever I think about it I don't know what to feel maybe its hatred, disappointment or sad or mad I dont know and I dont want to feel that way towards her.

I turned my head once again to my side and saw the mini disco light Jennie bought for me after losing the bet we made with Lisa and Chaeyoung about the project we made together, the next day she gave me this while complaining that i like useless stuffs. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter