A protective Jennie for a Careless Jisoo

Never Ending (Jensoo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Whats up Regina George?"

"Would you stop with calling me Regina George" I said while standing in a restaurant looking at the menu, I only heard Lisa laughing from the other line. I swear Lisa will spend her life with laughing over ridiculous thing.

"Lili, whats Jisoo's favorite food?"

"Why you asking?"

"Im about to visit her in school, heard from Chaeyoung shes practicing there right now"

"Ow, just buy anything. Jisoo wouldnt mind especially when it came from you"

"Oh shut up" I said before cutting off the phone call

Jisoo approached me excitedly, aside from her infectious smile, my smile turned down as I saw how revealing her costume was. Does the school even allowed them to show up with this too much skin, It would be almost 200 people will see her with this. I dont ing agree.

"Its just the way it is" I frowned even more

I reached out a paper bag for her and her eyes immediately lit up after opening it "Oww food" I smiled

"Well that was my leftover and I thought you havent eaten yet, decided to give it to you"

Lie, I was really frustrated on getting the right food for you but yeah maybe Lisa was right, you wouldnt mind anything. So I almost ordered everything for you to give the very best.

 

xxx

 

"You're so bad at hiding your jealousy" Lisa whispered to me.

"what you sayin" I said removing my gaze at Bambam, Chanyeol and Jisoo who's enjoying on playing together on their mobile phones

"You coming with us?" Lisa and Chaeyoung asked me, I looked at them and shook my head

"Im not paying for your food, if thats what you mean" I answered

"Come on that bet was already over" Lisa said still im not really convince, the last time they brought me to eat with them, after we have finished eating they told me that theyre just going somewhere and will come back real quick but they didnt and left me with all the bill to pay for.

"Okay, we going now" I nodded at them and motion my hand to them to go.

My eyes get back to you where you are laughing and enjoying your time playing with Bambam and Chanyeol with your phones. Yes I know I am Jennie Kim but when I get to see you with someone else I get so insecure and no i dont wanna call this jealousy because I dont need that but I wish I could be the only person who can stand beside you and no not that I care but it just affects me and no I dont know what I feel and it pissed me off.

Ofcourse you know what you feel Jennie Kim

and when you're with someone I just cant help but compare myself with them, Am i prettier? my body is still a goal than that girl tho? yes you're making him laugh Jisoo, nice because he will be more deeply inlove with you, you're not even aware of the admiration in their eyes as they talk to you.

You stopped playing with your phone with them and before I know you were standing infront of me, all smiley.

"Jendeuk" there you go again calling me with the nickname you randomly gave me, after the night where we have to sleep in Lisa's house for our project

"Hmm?"

You looked around "Wheres Chaelisa?" you asked

I knitted my brows "Who's Chaelisa?" I asked instead

"Chaeyoung and Lisa" you answered

"Oh theyre eating outside" I said

"Pretty sure it was Chaeyoung's idea to eat again, that girl ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter