FIRST

A Love Not So Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

LEE JENO school heartthrob, varsity captain, MVP of the year, most popular student, teacher's favorite, the quiet gentleman, the one whom every mother wants to marry, an angel from heaven, a Greek god and the endless list of his good and charming qualities goes on and on.

Knowing this Renjun couldn't help but sigh knowing a boy like him with that qualities is bound for greatness and a much much better person for love definitely not someone like him a shabby looking potato nerd that when God showered handsomeness he must be sleeping that's why he looks like a frog. Yeah and that's how he boost his deflated self esteem.

And besides it's not like he's gonna be notice he's just a tiny dirty spec compared to the thousands of admirer of the said boy who's far more pretty and talented than him.

And that's the reason why up until now he couldn't confess his pathetic gay crush to the said boy, just admiring him from afar since middle school. Tragic right. Well it's not a fairytale what would you expect not everyone has a happily ever after.

"Less than 2 months before graduation Renjun what's your plan?"

"What plan?" He huffed slumping down on the cafeteria table looking affectionately at the love of his life sitting with the popular kids having a good time with his friends laughing along with them, creating those beautiful eye smile he adores making his heart ba dum ba dum louder than what seems to be normal.

Lee Donghyuck or who they call Haechan can't help but roll his eyes "Oh you know the plan where you have to confess to the love of your life" he said as if it is the most obvious thing he has to do. Well it is actually if he isn't a coward boy who should probably hide his ugly to the world.

Looking dejected he looks up "You know I can't do that".

Haechan then just give him a "why am I your  friend again? You're so stupid! I should rethink if I want to continue being friends with you. Do it or else" look.

He shakes his head as he slump back on the table, wallowing with self pity with this hopeless crush of his or what he's other friend had quote "It's not just crush you idiot it's already love imagine admiring him from the dawn of the dinosaurs up until now, that's true love you feel for him ".

"Why not?" He's other friend named Chenle asks. Jesus why can't they get it.

If Renjun have the energy of a God he'd probably choke his friends to death or probably swat them off like a fly or maybe torture them like there's no tomorrow just to let them see that he's crush , the love of his life is with or in love with the freaking Na Jaemin and they're happily together in love with a future of happily ever after unlike him he's bound to be a pathetic bitter who's probably be single throughout his lifetime.

Don't get him wrong though he doesn't hate NA JAEMIN who would even dare to hate him he's the schools First Love, the nice guy, the captain of their Tennis club, one of the popular students, an angel who's sent from heaven with his infamous angelic smile that could probably cause you to sin not that he had done it before,  he's also one of the boys whom every mother would also want you marry.

Na Jaemin is the epitome of a someone you'll find in every fairytale the handsome dashing prin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter