Final

“I think you know now"

“What do you mean you have never kissed anyone?” Wendy said loudly in amazement with what Seulgi had just revelead to her. “I thought you already had.”

“Lower you voice. People are staring.” People were indeed staring after hearing Wendy, even with the loud music that was being played in the bar, they were able to still hear her.

The girls had been in the bar for a few hours, drinking and talking about pretty much everything they could think of and the topic of kissing eventually had to appear. Seulgi was not that happy with that topic being brought up but it was Wendy she was talking to, her best friend, so she was kinda of comfortable talking about it.

“I’m sorry, but I was just not expecting that. You were always so popular with guys, there was always one after you, how did you never kissed one?”

“You know that I’m not interested in them.” In that moment another round of shots that the girls had asked for arrived.
“I know you are not, but didn’t you ever got curious?” They both took their shots.

Seulgi puts her glass on the table “But no one wants to kiss me now. And I wanted to do it with someone special, with someone I had feelings for.” She takes a break “But now I don’t feel that way. I want to have more fun with life. I want to do things without second thinking, without worring with everything and everyone and think that if I don’t follow the rules everything will go wrong.” Seulgi looked up wanting to see Wendy’s reaction.

“Seulgi” Wendy got up and went straight to hugging Seulgi “I’m proud of you.”

“Why are you being so cheesy right now?” Even though Seulgi was cringy at Wendy sudden hug, she still hugged her back.

“I guess now we need another drink to commemorate this new Seulgi.” Wendy asked for the drinks. “I’m so happy Seul.” She hugged her again.

They asked for another round and another after and another, until a point where Wendy was already drunk and Seulgi just wanted to take her home.

“Maybe we should go Seungwan-ah” Seulgi whisppered in her ear.

“Why? Am having so much fun” And a weird dance move suddenly appeared to prove her point.

“I know you are, but you are also drunk and not in a position to make decisions.” Seulgi grabbed her arm to take her away from the small dance floor that the bar had.

“Seulgi let go of me.” Wendy said as she lets her arm loose from Seulgi’s grabbing and in that moment the drink Wendy was holding fell on Seulgi’s shirt.

Seulgi looked at her shirt and then looked at Wendy. “Look at what you did!” she said as she pointed at her shirt “You really are not in a position to make decisions.”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t meant to!” Wendy went closer to Seulgi and tried to clean her shirt. She really didn’t want that to happen, she just wanted Seulgi to let her arm go and let her go have more fun.

Seulgi could see in Wendy’s expression that she really was sorry and she had no intections of spilling the drink all over her. “It’s okay! I will just go to the bathroom clean my shirt and then I will drive you home.”

Even if Wendy didn’t want to go home already, she accepted defeat with a simple nod.

 

Seulgi went straight to the bathroom. When she got there she noticed that it was empit and went straight to grabbing some paper and water to clean her shirt. 

She heard the door opening but she didn’t even move and kept on cleaning her shirt. But then she heard the sound of someone cleaning their throat which made her turn around. When she turned around it wasn’t who she expected to be. She thought it would be Wendy that was tired of waiting or that wanted to see if she needed help. But no, she was wrong. It was someone that she actually works with but has never even talked to her before, she doesn’t even remembers her name. The person that was staying infront of the now closed door, was a small girl with pretty eyes, long black hair and the girl was even showing her a beautiful smile. One that made Seulgi freeze in her place without moving, she was even holding her breath.

“Do you need help?”

When the girl talked Seulgi believed that she had never heard such a beautiful voice before. A voice so calm but so strong at the same time. She wonders why or how did she never payed attention to the girl before.

“What?” That was the only thing Seulgi could answer back.

“I saw what happened in the dance floor. With you shirt” She pointed at Seulgi’s shirt which made Seulgi look down.

“Oh. No! Thank you. I can handle it.” But as she was saying that the girl got closer and started to help her. Seulgi didn’t even no what to do. Should she push the girl, should she continue to clean her shirt while the girl was also trying to her her or should she stay still and let the girl clean it. She really didn’t know what to do so she just stayed still looking at what the girl was doing. After a brief moment the girl steped back.

“Done, now it’s kinda of better, you can’t even notice where the drink was spilled.” 
Seulgi looked at her shirt and was actually happy with the result. “You are right. Thank you so much!” She looked at the girl that was still smiling so she had to look down again. “I’m Seulgi by the way.”

“I know, we work together.” Seulgi looked at her surprised, because she tought nobody even noticed her in her work place, which made the girl let a small laugh. “I’m Irene” She said while looking straight into Seulgi’s eyes, something that didn’t last long since Seulgi couldn’t look at her in the eyes.

“Nice to meet you.” Seulgi politely said.

“I have seen you a lot, and I have heard a few things about you.” Irene said trying to make Seulgi look at her

“You have heard things about me? What things?” Seulgi did look at her out of curiosity.

“People talk about everything where we work you know? Like a lot. So I think you should know that I know things about you.” Irene was still looking at Seulgi’s eyes not moving her’s.

Seulgi didn’t really understand what Irene meant with that right way but then she did and she let out a sigh. “Oh, you mean-“

Irene noticed that sudden change in Seulgi’s expression and reached for her hands. “That is not a bad thing, don’t think like that. It’s good that you are honest with what you feel and with who you love.”

“I guess” Seulgi tried to get her hands free from Irene’s hands.

“It really is! Everyone respects you and are happy with the fact that you are open about it. They really like you.” Irene was just grabbing into Seulgi’s hands even harder to not let them go.

Seulgi at this point was just nodding her head trying to believe everything that Irene was saying.

“Some of them really like you” Irene put emphasis on the really part so that Seulgi would get what she actually meant.
This time Seulgi looked Irene in the eyes and didn’t look away when she saw that Irene was still looking at her.

“I thought you should know that because I heard your conversation with your friend earlier and you didn’t seem very confident.” Irene made a small pause and the continue “You know there will be people lining up for you.”

“Yeah right.” Seulgi let a laugh escape from her. “You wanna give me some names?”


Irene looked at Seulgi letting a smile appear on her face and with that she let go of Seulgi’s hands to place her own hand on Seulgi’s face. Seulgi felt a soft pressure on her lips that even made her heart skip a beat. A gentel quick kiss. A kiss that she didn’t want to be over, but that before she could even process what had just happened it was over making her wish for more. 

They both smiled when they faced each other.

I think you know now.” Irene teasingly said and with that she started to walk back to the door, opening it and leaving the bathroom without saying anything else.

Seulgi was still processing what had just happened. A girl that she works with but had never even thought about her had, just made her night even crazier than before.


“What the hell just happened in here?”