When someone stalks you

Sehun One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You took in a deep breath of air, enjoying the way it filled your lungs after a long day at work. The air was so stuffy inside of the library room, and you were glad that you were finally able to feel some sunlight on your skin again. Finals were coming up and you were spending your days behind your books, hovering over them and paining your brain cells as you tried to stomp everything in there. While walking down the stairs that led towards the main road you searched your phone inside of your bag. Sehun had texted you earlier to ask if you were coming over later today. He and the guys were done in the studio for today and were all hanging out together at the dorm. He didn’t use many words to tell you that he really wanted you there, but you could tell by the way he wouldn’t let you use the excuse of having to study. He’d even promised to let you study at his place, as long as you’d come. Being unable to say no at his cute gestures you had agreed, and now that you were finished with your education for today, you could finally let all your excitement about seeing him go free. He had been busy lately, their promotions were coming up, comeback following within a few weeks time. They had been working long hours and had been stuck in the practice rooms for weeks. Quickly you opened your latest massages from his to let him know you were on your way. 

 

Rolling your eyes at his silly remarks you were about to put your phone back in your bag, but got stopped as it suddenly went off. You frowned, looking down on the screen to study the ID, but you didn’t recognize the number. You couldn’t think of anyone who would be calling you at the moment. Your friends knew you were busy, your parents knew where you were and your boyfriend knew you were on your way over. For a second you though about ignoring it. If it were really important then the person would probably call you back after a while, or leave a message. But on the other hand, why not answer? So you accepted the call and pressed your phone against your ear while continuing your journey. You walked past a few students crashing outside on the benches in front of the library. Most of them were playing on their phones, and neither of them gave you any attention. When the rumors had first spread that you were dating a popular Kpop celebrity, things had exploded around you. All of a sudden everyone had wanted to be your friend and everyone had wanted to be close to you, just to get a glimpse of your boyfriend. They wanted to hear stories about your relationship and thought of it as a chance to get closer to Oh Sehun. 

 

But after a while people had given up, realizing that you weren’t really going to reveal much about your relationship and you weren’t corruptible. By now things had gone back to normal again, seeing that you had been dating Sehun for over a year and a half by now, it was old news. “Hello?” You asked when the person on the other side of the phone remained silent, not giving you any tip about who they could be. It still remained quiet and you were slowly starting to get annoyed as you left the school grounds and began to make your way into the direction of exo’s dorms. It was a distance that could easily be done by foot. And since you were trying to work on your physics these days, the walk seemed a perfect way for you to keep up. “If you’re not planning on saying anything then don’t call me.” You grumbled into the phone, annoyed that this person was wasting your time like this. You were about to hang up when the one of the other side of the conversation seemed to change their mind and started talking. The familiar voice made you freeze in your tracks. “Come on _____________, no need to be rude. I was just calling to say how much I missed you.” After so much time you still felt bile gathering in the back of your throat by the sound of him saying your name. Your heart began to beat uncontrollably inside of your chest and you were angry with yourself. Angry because he still seemed to have this much control over you after so long. 

 

Silently you tried to swallow the lump inside of your throat, but your voice still sounded strained when you found it again. “How did you get my number?” You had changed it right after things had gone wrong. You had meant to banish him from your life in every single way possible. It had all worked out fine, until now it seemed. Killian chuckled inside of the phone and all the small hairs on your arms stood on end because of the sound. The two of you had broken off your relationship about three years ago, when you had figured that he wasn’t the person he had told you he was. He had always been able to make you see the good side of him, even when he had been moody or possessive, jealous and mean. But at the moment he hadn’t been able to keep his hands to himself the spell he had had over you had broken, and you had run as fast and as far away from him as possible. You’d deleted every single social media account you had owned, and changed your number and had decided to move away to go to college, at the other side of the country. There was no way he could have found out. Your friends and parents hated him, they would never spill any information to him as to where you could be. But now he was talking to you, because he had somehow been able to get a hold of your new contact number. 

 

“What? No, I missed you too. Let’s meet up sometime? Oh, actually I’m available right now. You want to grab a cup of coffee near your campus? I mean, you’re just about to leave the library, don’t you?” You could hear the venom and smile inside of his voice as he spoke. You felt as if all the air was being pushed out from your lungs because of his words. He knew. Your eyes darted around the streets, trying to look for a figure that could be him. You hadn’t seen him a very long time, but you would recognize him anywhere. But there was no sign of him, yet this only made things worse. He could be watching you from behind somewhere, sneaking up on you, ready to grab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter