So, It's the first day of September...

So, It's the first day of September...

It's the first day of September and the Twice dormitory was quiet.

Although Tzuyu was awake, she managed to be silent. She pulled out something from the stock room and set it on the table in their . She pulled out her phone and searched for something. Tzuyu also connected her phone onto a Bluetooth speaker but she recoiled.

This is Jeongyeon's shower speaker.

A witness of many things.

She shrugged but connected her phone anyway.

As soon as she heard the beep, she played a song you'll never thought she'll play.

Jesus!

No!

It's not punk music or metal music.

Jeez, she's not that horrible to her Twice members although...

She did woke them up with Pierce the Veil blasting in their dormitory in maximum volume.

Tzuyu smirked.

It was a sight to behold.

Dahyun was such a buzzkill though.

She didn't wake up.

In fact, when Dahyun woke up (slowly, much to Tzuyu's dismay) she sang along with the lyrics.

King for a Day was the song, Tzuyu remembered.

But it is September!

She must uphold the best music to play in the month of September!

------------------------

Jeongyeon woke up to a soft jingling sound from outside.

"What the heck?" She mumbled as she tossed in her sleep but the jingling won't stop.

She stood up and found her room mates scratching or stretching or yawning. They were awake.

Because of whoever is blasting that tambourine in high volume!

Grumbling, Jeongyeon stood up from her bed while Momo was mumbling;

"Do you know this?" She said as she gestured her hand again into a circle. "That thing that makes the very same sound?" Momo looked at a very annoyed Sana.

"A tambourine Momo?" Jeongyeon answered Momo's question.

"Yes! That one." Momo stiffled a yawn.

When Jeongyeon opened the door...

She was met by an intro of a song she never thought she'll hear this early;

IN A FREAKING SEPTEMBER!

"Jingle bells, jingle bells!

Jingle all the way!"

Jeongyeon gaped at the room.

It was decorated "all the way" alright.

There's too much Christmas decor everywhere!

"Oh... Hey their, eonnie." Tzuyu's signature monotone voice cut her from scanning the living room. Jeongyeon looked at a dusty Tzuyu with a Santa hat.

"Chou Tzuyu!" She screeched as the Twice members piled in...

Minus Dahyun of course.

The other members had the same reaction as Jeongyeon while Tzuyu shrugged.

"Yes?" Tzuyu said.

"Did you just decorate our dorm for Christmas?!" Nayeon gaped at the tall maknae in front of her.

Tzuyu looked at the room. "Obviously yes?"

Chaeyoung snickered at Tzuyu's sarcastic remark while the others are just in awe.

"Halloween didn't even start yet!" Jeongyeon said.

"Heck, our comeback hasn't been announced yet!" Nayeon nodded but she received a glare from Jeongyeon.

"Are you---? Seriously?" Jeongyeon shook her head in disbelief. 

"What?" Im Nayeon asked.

"You're such a screw up eonnie." Chaeyoung voiced out while the Japanese line and Jihyo snickered.

"Why you little--!" And they chased each other.

"Tzuyu?" Jihyo, this time, asked Tzuyu. "Why are you decorating our dormitory with Christmas ornaments?"

Tzuyu shrugged. "We never do it. We don't have time." She said. "Besides... We get to enjoy it earlier. The season of giving."

Jihyo and the members softened at the gesture.

"Besides..." Tzuyu trailed as she went to a corner to set up a Christmas tree. She smirked and said,

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Momo eonnie owes me 20,000 won and what better way to remind her? Season of giving."

This time, the members rolled around laughing on the floor at the bewildered looking Momo,

"Eh?!" She exclaimed.

As if on cue, Dahyun woke up and got out of the room to witness a Nayeon chasing Chaeyoung, laughing members on the floor, pale looking Momo and a living room decorating Christmas spirited Tzuyu. She scanned the whole room and rubbed her eyes.

Dahyun might be dreaming.

She checked her phone for the date but then, she remembered that her battery was drained. Dahyun sighed and scratched her head.

"Maybe I slept too much." Dahyun said. "Maybe I should sleep more so that I wouldn't see all of... This."

And...

 

 

 


She retreated back to her room.

-------------------------

A/N:

So... This is a break from the ff, Twitch in the World in Between. And uh...


Merry Christmas y'all...