[1/1]

Dear DREAM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Okay!!! So obviously this was inspired by NCT Dream's latest comeback "WE GO UP". I wrote this as a way for me and to also help you guys from moving on to Mark's graduation from Dream. If you don't know, Mark and Donghyuck are my biases in Dream, so yeah I'm a bit sad but as what Mark himself had said, he's not leaving NCT and we still have time to see him with Dream so let's be happy, continue to support Dream and treasure the remaining time we have with Dream Mark.

Let's share the happiness and pain.

P.S. Stream the "We Go Up" MV. Thanks!

P.P.S. Read this while listening to Dear DREAM, it'll help <;)

---

 

 

“Kamsamnida!!! Thank you all for coming to our last stage! We made a lot of memories and I’d treasure all the time we’ve spent together. This has been, NCT Dream!”

Mark said and waved to all the fans who came to cheer for them on their last comeback stage for the ‘We Go Up’ album promotion. The other Dreamies also smiled and waved to the fans as they walk back to the back stage. But as soon as they were out of the fans’ sight, Haechan began to walk faster, trying to turn over Jeno who was walking first. Everyone noticed the unspeakable tension.

As they arrived back to the dressing room that was assigned to NCT Dream, Haechan quickly picked up his things and went straight to the door but before finally leaving he let out a sigh.

“I’ll go first and wait on the car.” Haechan said and finally went off.

Everyone stared at the closed door then looked at Mark, who only ruffled his hair with eyes closed.

“Ahh yeah…I think Haechan isn’t still feeling well. I’ll just go check up on him. You guys can go change and then we’ll go straight back to the dorm.” Their manager said giving them a small pitiful smile which was totally obvious to them and then left to follow Haechan.

The room turned quiet. They then continued to pack up their stuffs and get their clothes changed. As soon as they were ready to leave, Renjun patted Mark which made Mark turn around.

“Aren’t you gonna talk to him?” Renjun asked, leaning his weight on his one foot.

Mark then shrugged, pretending to arrange the things inside his bag.

“Come on, you know why he’s acting like that.” Renjun continued.

“What do you expect me to say? I mean we all know this was gonna happen when we signed for this. And he’s totally being overly dramatic about this… I mean you guys look fine.” Mark said, zipped his bag close and carried it over his shoulder.

“Just talk to him. It’ll make things easier. We still have lots of schedule to do together and the tension between the two of you is affecting the other members.” Renjun said looking back to Jeno, Jaemin, Chenle and Jisung, who were already staring at the two as they talked.

Mark turned around and looked at the guys. He sighed. “I’ll try to talk to him.” He said and that made the others smile. “Now let’s go back, they’re already waiting for us on the car.”

Mark led the younger ones to the parking lot. As they walked to the basement, he thought of taking the ride back at the dorm as a chance for him and Haechan to talk, as they always sit together at the back of the car. But as soon as he opened the car’s door, he noticed Haechan was seated on the passenger seat next to their Manager, who has the designated driver of the day. He sighed and just went to the back and settled himself.

“Okay so rest early tonight, we have an early schedule tomorrow for an interview. I’ll drive you guys first on the Dream Dorm then I’ll drive Haechan on the 127 Dorm.” Their manager said which made everyone alarmed.

For the ‘We Go Up’ promotion, the management decided for Mark and Haechan to sleep on the Dream Dorm for the mean time while they do their schedule to not waste time and to be more convenient. And because the other guys had already assigned themselves as roommates, Mark and Haechan obviously ended up sharing a room. And for Haechan to even go back to the 127 Dorm means that this misunderstanding with Mark was getting way too serious now.

Mark closed his eyes for a few seconds and clenched his jaws. Haechan was now officially being annoying. He couldn’t take it anymore, he has to talk to him now.

When the car arrived at the Dream Dorm, everyone said goodbye to Haechan and to their manager, then went off the car to the dorm except Mark.

Haechan raised his eyebrow at the sight of Mark still sitting at the back of the car through the reflection on the front mirror, he hissed which was noticed by their manager.

“Oh Mark? Aren’t you getting down?” Their manager asked. Mark then opened the car’s door and went out which made Haechan sighed in relief. But was surprised when a knock was heard from the outside of the driver’s seat. Their manager opened the door and saw Mark standing by.

“Hyung…can you please step outside of the car for a bit.” Mark said with a cold tone. The manager looked at Haechan, and Haechan looked back begging for his manager not to step out.

“Hyung just for a bit.” But Mark’s cold deep voice made the manager feel chills down his spine that he quickly decided to just step out.

“Hyungnim!!!” Haechan called out but the manager looked back at him rubbing both his hands in an apologetic look. “Aish.” He hissed and was about to go out of the car from the other side when Mark grabbed on to his wrist and made him turn to face him.

“Aish what do you want?” Haechan asked and took back his hand away fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter