Final

Happy Birthday Bun!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's alone and precious free time after his continues 8am - 5pm work for a week, which he plan to spend sleeping, eating, playing overwatch then sleep again now got disturbed by his best friend. Kim Taehyung is his childhood friend that got promoted as his best friend and now barging inside his room like the one who owns the apartment. 

He stays on his bed while his so called best friend is in front his wardrobe closet, finding something Jungkook is not sure what. He heard his best friend groans and walks inside Jungkook's bathroom and comes back with the youngers bathrobe. He throw it to Jungkook.

"Wha-What the is your problem?!" 

"Get some shower, we are going out with the hyungs." Taehyung said and went back to Jungkook's closet.

"Excuse me?! Why should I go with you? This is MY day-off, my ONLY day-off after straight shifts for 14 days?! I'm not going. I will stay here-CAN YOU STOP THROWING MY CLOTHES?!" Jungkook yelled grabbing his pillow throwing it to his best friend who luckily dodged the pillow and kick it back to his best friend.

"Do you even know what day is today?!" Taehyung asked and gasp when Jungkook just shrugs and finally, finally left his bed.

"Its..... Saturday I think? That's why I have my day-off?"

"How about the date?" 

"Uhhhhh....." The younger starts to think.

"I ing knew it, never mind Jungkook. Go take a bath. Do you even have other clothes than hoodies and white shirts?"

"Do I need to remember something?" Jungkook asked.

"Nothing, its just we talked about spending today in NamJin new house right? Remember??? You are the one who wants this !" Taehyung said frustrated on his own best friend.

"That is TODAY?! OMG. Jinhyung will kill me! Why didn't tell me the first place you head!" Jungkook starts to panic grabbing his bathrobe running towards his bathroom.

"Whatever, I will prepare your outfit-"

"Is that needed?! I can just wear-"

"Yes it is! Now go take a shower for sake! Jinhyung will kill us both!"

 

 

 

 

 


After showering, brushing his teeth and putting skin care on his face he finally went out of his bathroom. Already planning how to kill his own best friend. What he saw hanging on his closet handle is the hoodie he never thought he will wear again. The gay hoodie from Topman, memories and flashbacks explodes on his mind. (I can't put the photo. Im sorry. But that is the hoodie JK is wearing today and MuBank)

 

 

[Flashback]

"Hi baby hyung! I'm home!!" 

"Chiminie!!" He runs towards the man standing in front of the olders bedroom entrance. He hugs his boyfriend tightly, inhaling his favorite scent.

"Hey there bunbun, how's your day?" Jimin asked planting a small kiss on the youngers head.

"I enjoy it so much, but your not there with us so I kinda sad. Oh! They made me pay! Omg. My card is abused so much." Jungkook whines.

"I told you to use mine right?" 

"And then what?! They will call me sugar baby, you know them hyung. You're friends with them too, you know how they teased me about you buying things for me." 

"I know baby, but you never bought expensive things unless it was me. Its okay to use my black card its my second card. From now on you will use it okay? I don't want you to use your savings for the photography things you want to buy with your own money. You understand me?" Jimin said, he knows how his boyfriend hate spending the olders money but its actually nothing for Jimin. The soon to be CEO of Park Estate.

"Fiinnnneee. Don't get mad at me! Its my birthday!!" 

"I know. I know baby, that's why I have a surprise." Jimin widely smile when his boyfriend look at him with wide eyes, bunny smile formed on his lips. Jimin held his hands and pull him inside the bedroom, showing his little surprise. Jungkook gasp when the door opens.

(Somewhat looks like this)

 

"Oh my God JIMIN!!! I....I... I HATE- I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!." Jungkook starts to tear up when he finally realise everything, Jimin surprised him again on his birthday.

"Are you happy?" Jimin asked, making the younger nods.

"Then why are you crying?" 

"Tears of Joy. Im so happy to have you, you're so busy this past few days and you...I love you so much, Thank you.." Jungkook said hugging the older male again then kissing him until they need to breath.

"Ah! I have a present here!!" 

"Yeah I can see Chanel, I told you H&M is enough for me-"

"Ssshhhhhh I got you Topman."

"Topman?! Wh-"

"Because that's what you want right? Do you think I didn't saw you one time looking at their site? Who do you think I am.... also... this is the only TOPman that you will have-OUCH!"

"Stop your y mind mister! But... thank you babe..." Jungkook said already ripping the wrap to get his present. He squeals when he saw it.

"I did a great job right?"

"I love you so much Chiminie... Thank you for all of this." 

"Anything for you baby. I love you too." And they kiss again and again and again.

[End]

 

 

 

 

 

"Jungkook! Come on!!" He was snatch from his memory lane when he heard Taehyung again.

"I'll be out soon!!" He shouts back and proceed to wear his clothes. He look at the mirror one more time and then grab his things. He went of of his bedroom while Taehyung is already at the door glaring at him but smiled when he saw what the younger is wearing.

"Stop checking me out. Lets go." He said after tying his sneakers shoe lace. 

"Alright!!" 

 

 


"Why do they need to bought their first house as husbands outside the City. Didn't they work at the city? How will Joonie hyung will go to their studio? He is not a morning person right? Jinnie hyung will be tired everyday after work because of this long ride. Why did they decided to get a house here? Why-"

"Jeon Jungkook." 

"Yeah?"

"Can you shut-up for once? The second you get in my car you started talking about everything and when I said everything even the cat in the gas station. Since when you became so talkative? About the hyungs house, it was their decision okay? So calm down and stop ranting about everything you see. Can I drive peacefully?" Taehyung says eyes focus on the road.

"M'sorry... I just, I really don't have free time recently because of my work. Its like my first time seeing everything around me again." In Jungkook's defense he is not a outgoing person and recently he became so busy with their office projects and his daily routine is sleep, wake up at 6 am, go to work, go home and sleep. Maybe that's why he can't stop admiring and ranting about things around him.

"Well if you will just give time for yourself you will not miss things. Jungkook, its been months since I saw you go out of your apartment that is not work related. If I'm not  mistaken it was when Jimin is still with you. I.... I mean... yeah.." Taehyung wants to slap himself for saying that name, he side glance to his best friend who is back admiring and taking photos of scenes around them. Taehyung is sure, Jungkook didn't hear him. He sigh and focus on the road again, smiles when he saw his brothers new house.

"Where here!!" Taehyung cheered that made the younger look at the house in front of them. Its a big house, mansion actually Jungkook can see that its his Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung styles. The best f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter