-Final-

Overnight Madness

It was a quiet summer break for Wonyoung. There’s only a few weeks until school starts and she was planning to spend it all cooped up in her room and binge watch tv shows. Throughout the whole summer, she only went out with her friends once, and it was about a month ago. 

Suddenly the doorbell of her house started to ring. As usual, Wonyoung didn’t bother to open it since someone in her house will answer. It was a silent for a few moments. Later, there was a loud knocking on her door which made Wonyoung jump on her seat. 

“Wonyoung, you’re spending the night elsewhere. Go pack your clothes!” Wonyoung’s mom demanded on the other side of the door. This left to question herself whether there was plans for today, but she couldn’t remember. This totally sabotage my Netflix binge watching.

“don’t make me tell you twice!” 

“Okay okay, jeez” Wonyoung took her backpack and started to stuff it with her clothes. She lazily wore new clothes and left her room to greet her mom, “whose house?” 

“I don’t know. But your friend is waiting for you outside” 

Wonyoung could only quirk her eyebrows as she made her way to the front door, “um okay mom, I’ll get going” she gave her mom a peck on the cheek and left.

“Alright, have fun” 

The young girl locked the behind her and saw a familiar car. She smiled as soon as she saw her best friend, “yujin!” Wonyoung ran and jumped in yujin’s arms. The older girl could only return the affection and smiled, “lets go we don’t want to be late” 

The two got in the back of the car while yujin’s mom started the vehicle. Wonyoung quickly greeted the older woman and sat down beside her best friend. 

“What took you so long?” 

“Sorry your plans were sudden I didn’t have time to prepare”

“So did I. They just suddenly called me and told me to pick you up on the way” yujin laughed, “plus it wasn’t my plans, it was eunbi unnie” 

“Oh? Where are we going then?” 

“Eunbi’s house. We’re having a sleepover!” 

Wonyoung’s jaw dropped after the girl beside her said they were going to have a sleepover, “you mean we’re going to sleep in her huge castle?” The older girl nodded and laughed at Wonyoung’s remark about the house being a castle. 

“How many of us will be there?” 

Yujin thought about the question and counted in her head, “...well, there’s eunbi, chaeyeon, Sakura, Nako, Yuri, Nayoung, Hitomi, Yena, Noe and us... so 11 of us” 

Wonyoung’s jaw dropped at the mention of so many of her friends. 

The two drove to their unnie’s house which was a few miles away. The car ride mainly was filled with laughter or singing whatever song was on the radio. 

——————

Yujin and Wonyoung finally arrived at eunbi’s castle-like house. Yujin’s mom stopped at the house entrance, signalling the girls to get out of the car, “have fun you two!” Yujin and wonyoung nodded while taking their bags and exiting the car.  

“Woahh, they weren’t kidding when they said it was big” Wonyoung gaped and approached the front door, “come on unnie, you’re so slow”. This only made yujin roll her eyes and jog towards the younger girl. Yujin was about to press the doorbell until someone opened the door. 

“Well, you two took a while to get here” eunbi opened the door for the two of them. Their jaw dropped as soon as they saw the huge chandelier hanging on the ceiling and a long spiral staircase leading to the second floor, “unnie’s house doesn’t disappoint”. 

Eunbi sat down on the couch and watched the two girls set their shoes and bags aside, “since you two were late, we already set up the beds and the games for tonight” 

“we’re playing games?!” Wonyoung eyes widen in excitement, “I haven’t had a sleepover in years!” 

“Hurry we’re going to start soon!” A voice that was coming from the living room echoed around the big house. Yujin and Wonyoung followed eunbi in the living room revealing what was like a zoo. Pillows and blankets were  everywhere and screams and chatter filled the room. 

“Yah! Stop running around” Eunbi threw the pillow at yena and later got tackled by Yuri. Noe couldn’t resist jumping in, squishing yena at the bottom. 

“Ohhh me too, me too!” Nako was about to join in until Sakura pulled her down, “they’re literally going to step on you” nako didn’t care and jumped in anyways, earning groans from the girls that was under her. 

“We were gone for 15 mins and this happens” chaeyeon shook her head and placed the full plastic bags on the kitchen counter. Nayoung brought a paper bag in her arms catching everyone’s attention, “guess what we bought~” She pulled the item out of the bag, revealing an alcoholic drink. 

Everyone gasped at the beverage and eyed eunbi, who was the oldest out of all of them. Eunbi could only shrug her shoulder, “what? Only to avoid drinking is to win. Plus there’s no adults”. 

Yujin looked over to wonyoung who had an excited and fascinated expression. Even though she was older than her, she felt a lot more nervous. She couldn’t believe that she would start drinking at such a young age, “Are you sure it’s ok?” 

“If you don’t want to, we won’t force you” chaeyeon reassured and sat beside Sakura who quickly snuggled in her arms. After hearing what Chayeon said, almost everyone booed towards yujin. 

Everyone’s eyes were on eunbi and let her decide her plans, “here’s an idea. Whoever’s 2000-04 liners your drinking maximum is 3 shots. After that, no more punishment. As for the ones who’s below that, your punishment is unlimited, or until you can’t take anymore.” 

“Sounds fair!” 

Everyone in the living room nodded at the plan and gathered in a circle. All eyes were on eunbi and waited for her to introduce the activities that she had planned for tonight.

“Let’s keep it simple... how about we play hide and seek?” eunbi suggested walking over to her drawers to take something out. 

“Really unnie? Hide and seek?” Nayoung whined and leaned on Hitomi’s shoulder. “Hey!” Somebody yelled, startling the group. Nako, who was sitting across from the two, suddenly crawls her way and sat between Hitomi and Nayoung, “No unnecessary skin ship allowed”. 

“Why? Everyone else is practically showing skin ship” Hitomi argued and tried to move beside Nayoung. Nako blocked the way and pushed Hitomi back to her spot, “that rule is only valid for you and Nayoung”. 

Hitomi huffed earning giggles from the other couples. She sat down back to her spot knowing that nako wouldn’t show mercy to her when it comes to Nayoung. 

“ANYWAYS! Going back to Nayoung’s question. There’s a twist in the game... we’ll play hide and seek.. in the dark” Eunbi grinned happily and threw two flashlights in the middle of the circle, “since there’s a lot of us, there’s going to be two seekers, seekers are the only ones who can have the flashlights, while the rest go try and find a hiding spot within the house grounds. Whoever gets caught, drinks one shot. So, basically only one person survives and gets to avoid the drink”

Eunbi finished explaining the game and everyone was in an unison of surprise and excitement. The oldest grab a hold of one flashlight, “since this is my house, I’m going to be seeker. I need one more person to be seek with me” 

Everyone looked around and waited for one more person to volunteer. Yujin thought that it would be better and more fun hiding and lowered her head to avoid getting picked. 

“I’ll be seeker with you unnie” Yuri raised her hand and crawled to get a flashlight. After the seekers were assigned, everyone stood up and turned off the lights, leaving the two seekers in the living room, “IF YOU GET CAUGHT YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE LIVING ROOM!” Eunbi’s voice echoed around the house. Yuri and eunbi began to count and waited for their friends to hide. 

Noe ran to the kitchen and hid under the huge dining table that was surrounded by a lot of chairs. Chaeyeon and Sakura ran to the back of the house, which they later find a lit up swimming pool and jacuzzi. Sakura’s eyes gleamed at the sight and followed chaeyeon to the jacuzzi, “it’s hot. Wanna go in?” Chaeyeon asked, testing the water. 

Sakura shook her head and laughed, “No, we’re in a middle of a game and I don’t want to get caught” 

Chaeyeon understood and held the girl’s hands, leading her to find another hiding spot, “This should be good”. Chaeyeon and Sakura entered a garden that was full of different types of flowers. The two sat on a swing and admired the night view of the moon and stars. Chaeyeon leaned on sakura’s shoulder and held her hand. The two closed their eyes and felt the cold breeze hit their bodies. 

Meanwhile... 

 

Nayoung, Hitomi, Nako, Yena, Yujin and Wonyoung hid in different rooms in the second floor. 

Nako was looking around, trying to find the most genius hiding spot out of all of them. She passed by a room and watched yena try to slide under the bed, but she was too big to fit under. Nako thought that it was a good idea and slid under the bed effortlessly. “are you kidding me?!” Yena whispered, but loud enough for nako to hear.

“This spot is vacant already unnie, go find another one” 

Yena’s jaw dropped at how fast she was betrayed by her friend, “I’ll get you back...one day..” she carefully left the room and closed the door, trying to find another room, but most of them were already taken by Nayoung, Hitomi, Yujin and Wonyoung. 

Yena was about to look for a hiding spot on the main floor, but as soon as she was heading down, she saw light pointing at her direction. Yena cursed under her breath and tiptoed back up. She ran and entered an unfamiliar room and hid behind the door. Yena could see light under the door and held her breath trying to avoid the unknown seeker. 

Just to her luck, the seeker opened the door making yena scoot over to avoid hitting the door. The light shone around the area and the seeker walked in. Yena closed her eyes and tip toed slowly to move to another place. 

“What are you doing?” The seeker pointed the flashlight towards yena. Yena looked at Yuri with a smile plastered on her face and frowned, “dang it!” 

Yuri laughed and made her way over to yena, but as soon as she moved, different coloured lights suddenly and water poured down on them from the ceiling. Yuri and yena looked up and tried to turn the device off. 

“What the heck is happening?” Eunbi ran and caught the two drenched in water, she pushed a button and the water stopped. 

“What was that?” 

“It’s a sensory shower, if you move, the shower turns on” eunbi explained and threw two towels at them, “go dry yourselves, I’ll try to find the others”. Eunbi left the two to get changed. When she was walking around she heard a door click. 

Wonyoung found the opportunity to move to another hiding spot, since it wasn’t good enough. As soon as the two seekers got distracted, it was the only chance she could move. She ran to another bedroom and quickly opened the closet. 

“Yujin?!” 

“This spot is taken” 

The two whispered arguing back and forth. Unfortunately, the two heard footsteps coming their way and wonyoung completely panicked. Yujin didn’t have a choice and pulled the younger girl in. There wasn’t much space for the two so they ended up hugging. 

Just in time, the door opened and they could see lights just from the cracks of the door, “I know you’re in here~” eunbi’s voice, sounding vile. 

Yujin felt the younger girl starting to breath heavily due to the lack of space, which made her worry. She started to caress wonyoung’s head, trying calm her down. 

Eunbi looked around, seeing no sign of anyone in the room. Her eyes moved to the bed and smirked, she flashed the light under the bed and saw nako curled up in a ball. 

“Nako?! How did you fit under there?” Eunbi the light to help the smaller girl. 

“What can I say? I’m small, I can do anything” she said nonchalantly and dusted her clothes. 

“Yeah, except for reaching top shelves” Hitomi added while passing by hearing what nako said in the room. 

“What’d you say?!” Nako ran and chased the girl all the way to the living room. 

Yujin and wonyoung started to snicker at what was happening just little on the other side of the closet door, “ugh I can’t take it anymore!” Wonyoung elbowed the door open and lost balance. She grabbed on yujin’s arm and pulled her down with her. 

“Oh look at that, I found two more” eunbi grinned at herself who was still in the room, “you two better hurry and head on over to the living room” 

Wonyoung winced in pain and watched eunbi leave the room, “yujin..” 

“Yeah? Sorry” yujin extracted her face away from wonyoung and blushed. She stood up first and helped the younger girl stand up, “you okay?” 

“I’m all good” 

The two walked back to the living room and saw eunbi preparing the drinks. Yuri was sitting on the couch while drying her hair and was explaining how she found chaeyeon and Sakura sweetly having their romantic moment in the garden. 

Everyone started to laugh when yena was explaining that when she went to the kitchen she felt a hand clutch onto her ankle and later found out that it was Noe scaring the life out of her.

“Well you guys can’t escape this” eunbi passed the alcohol around, except for Nayoung since she won the game. As soon as nako received hers, she swiftly drank it like it was nothing, “I want rematch” she groaned and slammed the shot glass on the table. Everyone looked at her in awe and drank theirs also.

Wonyoung and yujin hesitated, “woah this is my first...” yujin nodded, agreeing with wonyoung. 

Yujin gulped and drank the whole shot glass. Wonyoung looked at her with questionable eyes, “how is it?” 

“I’m definitely going to win next round” 

Wonyoung laughed and drank hers too, face scrunching at the bitter taste.

“Another round?” Eunbi asked and everyone agreed to do more. 

————

*Few rounds later*

Eunbi scanned the room looking at each and everyone of her friends who were clearly passed out and went straight to bed. 

Meanwhile, Yujin was having trouble with wonyoung who wouldn’t go to sleep. 

“C’mon, your drunk”

“No I’m not!!” Wonyoung flailed her arms around, slapping away yujin’s hands whenever it comes near her. 

Yujin shook her head and carried the girl to her bed, placing her down carefully. Wonyoung pulled yujin down with her, “sleep with me~” 

The older sighed and laid down beside wonyoung. The younger girl pulled yujin closer and buried her head in yujin’s neck. Yujin shivered when she felt wonyoung’s breath come in contact with her skin. Her body relaxed as soon as she hears wonyoung’s light snoring. 

Eunbi watched the two maknaes as she went to her own personal couch, “...these love struck fools” she whispered to herself and drifted to sleep.

 

 

A/N: I’m aware of their age and I know they shouldn’t be drinking; this is only for fanfic purposes. I hope you enjoyed :D