White rabbit

Take me back to Wonderland!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Prologue

“So are you really telling me that everyone is mad here?” That exclamation held so much uneasiness that even the one that announced the iconic quote felt uncomfortable. The two persons kept looking around, afraid of what can happen to them in this mysterious land.

 And it was kind okay scene. A nice green scenario. With tall dark woods, green grass, talking flowers, a white rabbit running from there to there clutching a small golden watch (clearly about to have an attack), other than grey clouds, there’s nothing weird going on there.

“Okay, that rabbit may hold some answers, maybe with some tough nice talking that thing will start spilling out whatever is going on there” The taller one of them said, lifting the sleeves of her long sleeved red dress.

The shorter one just nodded, quite frightened at having to talk with a rabbit. Now that they got closer, the rabbit looks infinitely smaller, and more on the grumpier side than the cuter side. Wonyoung lifted an eyebrow at the realization. She tapped gently on the rabbit’s shoulder, which she is kinda shocked because the rabbit seems like a human.

“Excuse me, miss” She said, hoping for the rabbit to help them. However the grumpy rabbit only glared at her, while munching on a small carrot.

“Yes?” Her voice was flat, and her face seemed disgruntled.

“Could you help us, my friend and me got lost?”

Yuri quickly hides behind Wonyoung when the rabbit just spited in the ground, and tapped the ground with a paw. Another harsh bite of the carrot, it was getting on Wonyoung’s nerves.

“So?” The taller girl was annoyed by the rabbit attitude.

But the rabbit couldn’t care less about them. Then, she saw the time.

“Oh my God, thanks to you I am really late, and I didn’t finish my meal” She shoved past Wonyoung, and tapped the ground again with a paw. Yuri thought the little rabbit was quite cute with a little small bun as tail.

“What are you waiting for? You are just staring at me. Let’s go” She began to hop her way around, leaving the duo no choice but follow her.

“Where are we going?” Yuri spoke after being silent for so long.

The rabbit continued hoping.

“Well, I am going to the Queen of Hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter