Final.

Winterfest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seventeen year old Do Kyungsoo was one of the organizers of the Winter themed Carnival and he was in charge of the Hoopla stall where rings were thrown from behind the yellow line in an attempt to encircle one of the several prizes which included stuffed bears, key chains, and toys.

The festival was in full swing and sixteen-year-old Kim Jongin was present, credits to the coercion of his best friend, Oh Sehun. Jongin was reluctant to go as he wasn't a big fan of third wheeling Sehun and his boyfriend, Xi Luhan.

Most of the people who had visited Kyungsoo's stall were tweens or mothers with their kids. It was noon and taking advantage of the fact that there were no visitors at the moment, Kyungsoo decided to break for lunch, feeling slightly tired. Dealing with whining and crying six-year-olds was indeed tiring. He approached the hot dog stall where he was noticed by one of his longtime admirers.

Jongin was relieved to find someone he knew. No, Scratch that. He was delighted to find his longtime crush at the carnival. He had wanted to confess for a long time but despite all his manliness and brawny figure, he couldn't muster up a bit of his courage to approach him. Sehun had noticed who Jongin was staring at and gave him a slight nudge. 
"Isn't that Kyungsoo? That council member guy in your school who you've been admiring for a long time? Why don't you just go and talk to him?"

Jongin sighed. "Sure. As if this is a piece of cake. I tried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter