Prologue

Hades' jokes on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This must be a joke. The way Hades glares at me after helping Persephone with some books makes my skin crawl. Some time ago I didn't even know who she is, and now, it seems that this weird couple appears in my life time and time again. 

 

"I am very sorry, I didn't see where I was going. And happened to collide with you" my head bowed multiple times, but no matter how many times I apologized Hades' fury didn't recede, which is truly scary. 

 

Persephone, or Wendy, as she kindly asked me to call her, just giggles and shakes her head multiple times. 

 

"Don't worry about it, it's ok. I should have put more attention in my steps" 

 

My lips turn into a wary smile. Because the couple just doesn't leave, they just stare at me unblinking with different emotions, but still stare at me, waiting.

 

"What?" I almost snap because is very creepy. But that glare makes me hold my words, and reactions. To be honest, Hades is very pretty. A tall girl, with long black hair, real pale skin, curvy body, strong arms but feminine over all, her eyes as dark as the night, and those lips look vicious. She is very beautiful as the night is, but she is dangerous. Underneath that costume lies the Dark lord, I don't know that happened to Hades to have this appearance, but I can't question it, not when he is offering his help on my journey. 

 

Wendy on the other hand, is very small and while she is more on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter