Yeri’s ships

Wenrene? Joygi? I think not.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene could feel the tension in the air as she pulled back the arrow string slowly. She could hear her fans cheering for support which made her feel a little relieved but knowing that food for her entire group were on the line is not very relaxing. 

 

She slowly closed her right eye to get an accurate hit and silently prayed she would get this shot before closing her eyes and shooting the arrow. It became silent for a second and Irene prepared for the worst. Until the cheers came back twice as loud. As soon as Irene opened her eyes she soon joined in on the cheering as her members joined her to celebrate the victory. She could already imagine Jun Hyun Moo’s face when she got the bullseye. It would probably be close to what her face had been but with more despair. 

 

The entire group was so excited of Irene perfect shot they celebrated with a performance of power up. Wendy took off all her gear before coming to join them a bit late but still as energetic. After the song finished 

Wendy went over to Irene and cupped her face with her hands. Startled, Irene jumped back a little in shock before realizing who it was. The words she was about to say died down when she felt how heated Wendy’s gaze was. She couldn’t help but blush a little and turned a deeper shade of red once Wendy came closer almost kissing her before releasing her hold.

 

“Thank you so much Unnie! I’ve been craving chicken since forever! But couldn’t eat it because of my diet.” Wendy repeatedly muttered her gratitude and wrapped  the older in a hug. 

 

“Ha no problem Wendy.” Irene says smiling a little. Ever since their comeback Wendy has been more hyper than usual. Possibly because of a certain tall Satan. 

 

Unknown to them, the other members were looking at them enviously. 

 

“Did Wendy just kiss Irene?” Seulgi asks shocked.

 

“I-I think she did!” Joy stammers for the first time. 

 

“I- they- but-“ Seulgi started mumbling nonsense. Not able to form a complete sentence.

 

“Ah ha! I knew you liked Irene Unnie!” Joy exclaims temporally forgetting that her kissed someone else.

 

“Huh? W-what? I don’t know what your talking about.” Seulgi feigned innocence.

 

“Cut the act, I know you like our Unnie!” Joy says loudly. Seulgi quickly covers with her hand.

 

“Yah! Ok ok I admit it now be quiet.” Seulgi admits. 

 

“Ha I knew it.” Joy says but it came out like “mph ma mu mmm.” 

 

Seulgi looked around to see if anyone noticed but quickly looked back at joy after seeing Irene and Wendy interact sweetly. She unconsciously scowled making Joy looking towards the direction Seulgi was looking at before. 

 

“Aish can they tone it down.” Joy scowled referring to Wendy an Irene. Seulgi nodded in agreement.

 

“Wait- don’t tell me... you like Wendy?” Seulgi said surprised.

 

“Yes you dumb bear. It was pretty obvious but you and Wendy are so oblivious.” She groaned in annoyance. 

 

“Well sorry.” Seulgi says sarcastically.

 

“It’s all good. You were probably too caught up staring at Irene Unnie.” Joy teases with a sly smile.

 

“W-what yah Park Sooyoung! I was not staring at Joohyun Unnie!” Seulgi fervently denied her arms flying everywhere.

 

“Woah chill Unnie. It’s ok to check someone out you know.” Joy adds with a wink. Seulgi turns bright red.

 

“B-but I wasn’t.” Seulgi weakly denies. Joy just shrugs and giggles at her expression. She wraps the older in a tight hug before letting go.  Her right arm still wrapped around Seulgi’s shoulder.

 

“Man Unnie you are too innocent.” Joy says shaking her head. 

 

“Thank you..?” Seulgi says unsurely.

 

“Never mind. Cmon let’s go stop that love fest.” Joy says dragging Seulgi to Wenrene’s direction. Seulgi halted, stopping both her and Joy who was still side hugging the former.

 

“I don’t know Joy... she looks pretty happy right now and as long as she’s happy I’m happy.” Seulgi says staring at the couple.

 

Joy groaned. “Unnie do you know how cliche that sounded? How do you know she doesn’t like you? Did you confess already?” Seulgi shook her head.

 

“Then you might have a chance!” Joy exclaims and proceeded to drag her again. Seulgi didn’t budge.

 

“Joy-ah, cmon be serious. Why would she like me when she has Wendy?” Seulgi asks both herself and Joy.

 

“Look. They aren’t dating. If they are they would’ve told us. Which means you have a chance. You need more confidence Unnie.” Joy says softly. 

 

“Thanks Sooyoung-ah. But I’m pretty sure you have enough confidence for the both of us.” Seulgi comments with a light chuckle. Joy just smirks and again drags Seulgi to join their group. By the time they got there Irene and Wendy already stopped being so lovey-dovey.

 

Joy gestured at Seulgi to take this chance and talk to Irene. Seulgi shook her head violently while mouthing ‘NO!’. Joy face palmed but let her be for now. She wrapped herself in a conversation with Wendy and Irene. While Seulgi was interacting with her fans along with Yeri. 

 

“Hey Unnie, don’t you think Wendy and Irene look like a couple sometimes?” Yeri asks Seulgi cautiously. 

 

Seulgi snapped her head towards her so fast, Yeri thought her neck would fall off. “Uhh yea..” Seulgi trails off. Yeri nodded and went back to interacting with her fans. 

 

“What would you think if they actually dated?” Seulgi asks carefully. 

 

“I... would be ok with it. Actually... Unnie there’s something I need to tell you.” Yeri bites her lip nervously. Seulgi nodded for her to continue.

 

“Imdatingsaeron.” She blurts rapidly. 

 

“Uhh? Could you repeat that?” Seulgi asks leaning closer.

 

“I’m. Dating. Saeron.” Yeri says slowly this time. Seulgi gaped at her surprised. Here she was thinking Yeri was against gays but instead  she herself w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter