completed

Goodnight , Love

in which lucas cant sleep , hes been switching position & changing lullabies playlist on his phone , its 3 am , he curses under his breath as he tried to close his eyes , after nth time of failed attempts to sleep , it he said.

he woke up from his bed , he can see the moonlight peaks through the curtain , his tall figure make its way out of the room , nearly stumbled upon his bed , he goes to the kitchen to drink some water , quenching his thirst and sit there on the kitchen counter for awhile , all member must be asleep already he thoughts , considering they have their early morning schedule tomorrow , no one in their right mind would choose to stay awake right now . His mind then wander around , before he stop at the thought of jungwoo , his precious adorable hyung . 

He smiles when he remember the cute incident that happened today at the fansign .

 

 One of the fans asked jungwoo who would he date if he is a girl , jungwoo then had the nerve to tilt his head towards lucas's direction and stared at him for minutes till the fan snapped his thoughts out , he then blushes and stuttered lucas's name quietly to the fan , lucas noticed the whole things but chose not to mention a word about it . 

Lucas smiled to himself , his goofy teeth showing out . Suddenly , he snaps out of the thought as he remember he is in the goddamn kitchen at 3 am , smiling like a crazy dude all by himself .

He then proceeds to go back to his room before he went through jungwoo's room , he thought maybe sleeping with his hyung could help . He then opens the door quietly , not wanting to wake jungwoo up from his deep sleep , he smiled , they used to sleep together many time when they were still trainee , he then makes his way to jungwoo's bed , sneakily climbing on the top of jungwoo's comfy matress , the small creaks sound made jungwoo move a little , lucas then props himself beside jungwoo's small figure comfortably , luckily the bed is big enough to fit both of them , he then sits still and adore jungwoo's beautiful sleeping face with the help of moonlight that peaks through the curtain,  how his chest slowly move up & down in rhythm with his , lucas sighs softly , jungwoo is ethereal , he is the real definition of an angel , he took lucas's breath away , without realizing it , one of his hand already there caressing jungwoo's beautiful face slowly , he admires it long enough when jungwoo slowly opens his eyes , all sleepy & puppy like eyes staring at lucas in shock 

" lu-lucas wh-what are u doing '' jungwoo stutters again , cute , lucas thought

"Admiring you , of course '' lucas said casually , as if jungwoo's cuteness doesnt affect him at all 

" gosh what time is it ? Why arent u asleep yet ? Why are u in my room ? Oh gosh i forgot to lock the door i- ''

''jungwoo hyung , relax ~"

Lucas shuts jungwoo up by placing his fingers on jungwoo's lips . 

Jungwoo then stops panicking and sighs softly . Lucas smiles and coos at how adorable jungwoo is . 

" i cant sleep hyung , sorry to wake you up , i wanna sleep with you , please ~"  lucas nudging his body towards jungwoo cutely . 

" yah wh-what are you ''

" hyung youre so cute ''

lucas pinches jungwoo's cheeks followed by his laugh after that . 

" what- no lucas why are u talking nonsense , gosh go sleep in your room"

" yah hyung dont be hard on me please" lucas pouts cutely hoping jungwoo would fall for it .

" whatever lucas , you know i will fall for it right ? this is not your first time , just make yourself comfortable , go go sleep already , im tired ''

 jungwoo said while yawning , he needs his precious sleep . 

" okay then , btw hyung , can i cuddle you ? ''  lucas asked 

" wh-what no lucas no-''

 

before jungwoo finishes his sentence , lucas already clings into him , putting both his hands on jungwoo's body , securing his body close to jungwoo's . 

 

" my body is cold , share your warmth with me , dont be selfish hyung '' lucas said , his head snuggles into jungwoo's arm like a baby 

 

'' what an excuse lucas i - ahh why are u like this '' 

jungwoo pretends to hate it , in fact he loves it so much his heart is about to explode right now . Damn lucas & his touchy self , how he manage to look so casual about it like it doesnt affect him at all , jungwoo fights an inner battle .

 

" shut up hyung , im trying to sleep youre so loud'' 

lucas tighten his grips around jungwoo's body , voice muffling cutely around jungwoo's arms . 

 

" says the one who barge in at my room at who knows what time is it" jungwoo rolled his eyes and smiles after that . 

 

the room is in silence . 

 

jungwoo stares at lucas , they are so close to each other , he loves it when they are like this , only two of them , no one else to bother whatever they are doing right now . 

 

lucas is his big baby , he knows it when lucas already falls asleep on his arms , snoring cutely , making jungwoo's heart aches to kisses him . 

 

so he does . He kisses lucas on the cheeks softly , although he is nervous , he manage to overcome it , he cant help it , he smiled , they used to shared lots of playful & innocent kisses when they were still trainee . The thoughts of their old days break jungwoo's heart a little . He does not get much time to spend with lucas when they debuted , only time like this when the time stopped for both of them to stay together , embracing each other's presence before tomorrow came . 

 

" go sleep hyung , i wont run away''

 

Jungwoo snapped out of his thoughts , he blushes , he can feel lucas smiling on his arms

 

" goodnight lucas .. ''

 

 jungwoo finally rested his head comfortably on the pillow , adjusting his head right beside lucas's . 

 

" goodnight hyung , i love you" lucas murmurs cutely on his sleep

 

" i love u too''  jungwoo said softly and yawns , its time to close his eyes  , both of them then drifts into sleep together , in each other's hand. 

 

its perfect . the heart get what it wants  . the room smells like love , 

probably lucas and jungwoo's love .