finale

Butterflies

This was the second time Kim Sihyun had joined a show. She wanted it to work well this time. 

It was pretty hard to decide wether if she is gonna join or not. A lot of things happened when she was on season one. Like being evil edited by Mnet. It scared her a lot. It almost caused her a trauma because of the people hating.

" Ah, I feel nervous. " The tall, black-haired Sihyun said.

" Don't feel nervous, unnie! We can do it, okay? " The girl in the ponytail beside her answered.

" Yeah, unnie is right! We can do this, fighting! " A pretty, chinese girl, also answered along with the ponytailed girl.

" You two are right. I shouldn't get nervous. Don't get nervous too, Yiren and Yena. " Sihyun said as the younger girls nodded.

" Omo, it's the Japanese trainees! AKB48! " someone said which made them look down at the stage.

" Waah, they are all so pretty! "

" Can't get wait to be friends with them. "

" Ah, I want to talk to them! "

Those were the words that Sihyun all can here. The other trainees getting shocked and inlove when they saw the Japanese trainees. Well, she's not gonna lie, they are all pretty.

But, there was one girl who really caught Sihyun's attention.

The girl was almost- wait no, the girl was perfect. She is good looking, has a cute height, and a nice lips. Sihyun swore she felt things going on her stomach.

" Butterflies, maybe..? " Sihyun muttered under her breath.

" Ah, I shouldn't think like this. I should snap away from it. " The black-haired girl shook her head slightly as she took those thoughts away from her mind.

She watched the Japanese trainees as they go find their seats. Sihyun felt a little disappointed because they sat on a high rank, not being able to get closer to them or talk to them during that time.

" Oh well, let's just see how this goes. "

----

Takahashi Juri excitedly went up to the stage with her fellow members. She looked up to see the other trainees. But, she still managed to keep a poker face.

" Where can we sit? " a fellow member asked.

The other girls were just silent and looked around. Juri thinks for a while.

" The number one seat is empty. Someone should seat there. " Juri answered.

The girls gathered and walked to the stairs. As they walk, her friend, Mako, greeted the other trainees.

" Hello! " Mako said and smiled with her cute dimple showing. The other Japanese greeted too.

" Please take care of us. " Juri said in Korean and smiled in a shy way. The Korean trainees squeeled and found it really cute.

After that, Juri finally found her seat. She was beside Mako and a Korean trainee. She faced the Korean trainee amd tried to read her name in the tag.

" Chaejung-ssi.. " The Korean trainee, Chaejung, nodded and smiled.

" Juri imnida. " Juri smiled also.

They all sat down and waited for the othee trainees to show up.

----

All the girls gathered up in a place where they would all be doing something fun.

" I remember this.. " Sihyun smiled to herself.

" Okay, trainee Miyawaki Sakura, please come here infront. " Lee Seunggi said.

Sakura went infront to choose her members. After that, she gets to choose who will be the next to pick her own members. 

" Ahn Yujin-chan " Sakura said while Yujin gave a really funny but shocked reaction.

After the long wait, her name finally got called.

" And I choose.. trainee Takahashi Juri. " 

Sihyun's eyes widened as she heard that name. The owner of the name was the girl who gave her butterflies, non other than, Takahashi Juri.

Juri walked to them as she flashed a bright smile. It melted Sihyun's heart so much, and it even gave her butterflies.

' Not this again.. ' Sihyun thought and sighed but she didn't make it obvious.

---

All of the trainees gathered up again, but in their own prespective groups. 

" Oh, we have to run here. We need someone who runs fast. " Sihyun stated and giggled.

Juri also giggled and smiled back as an answer.

' Oh my god, I swear that's just the cutest thing ever! ' Sihyun thought.

" Stop melting my heart.. " The Yuehua trainee muttered.

" Did you say anything, unnie? " Another black-haired girl, that has an innocent face, said beside her. Sihyun was in a panic state.

" No, it's nothing, Minseo. Don't worry " Sihyun flashed a bright smile.

" Oh, okay then. " The younger smiled back.

After a while, they finally got their result. They got the song 'Short Hair' by AOA.

" It's a y concept. " Sihyun stated and the others nodded.

" So, we need to choose our leader now. " A Stone Music trainee, Jo Yuri, said.

" I vote Sihyun unnie! " Yoo Minyoung said cheerfully.

" I do too! " Kim Minseo said.

The two Japanese trainees, Kojima Mako and Takahashi Juri just raised their hands and nodded as an agreement.

" Aaand, our leader is now Kim Sihyun!! " Yuri went beside her and put the sticker, that says ' L ', on Sihyun's chest.

" Thank you, thank you. " Sihyun bowed and smiled.

" Now.. Shall we choose the center? " The rest nodded.

" Alright, who wants to be the center? Please raise your hand. " Sihyun said softly.

Juri and Yuri raised their hand. They both chuckled. The leader found it really cute.

" So, the nominees are Takahashi Juri unnie and Jo Yuri. "

" Please try singing the chorus part, the both of you. " The leader said once-again.

Yuri tried to sing the chorus part, and Sihyun found her voice really good. It amazed them.

" Next, Juri unnie. " Sihyun felt butterflies again even by just saying her name.

Juri nodded and started to sing. Sihyun was speechless. She was really good too.

" Ah, both are good. How do I choose? " Sihyun said in a dramatic, but funny way.

" By the way.. " Juri said, in Japanese, which made the others look at her.

" Since this is a team battle, I don't want to mess up. " The short-haired Japanese girl said while gesturing her hands.

" Ah, no no! " Minyoung, who was beside her, reassured the short-haired girl. 

Sihyun wanted Juri to get the center position. Not because she likes her, because Juri had this cutie-y feeling with her.

" And our center is now Juri unnie! " Sihyun announced which made Juri shocked.

" Eh, are you serious?! " A surprised Juri asked. Sihyun chuckled at this action.

' She's really cute. ' The tall black-haired thought.

" Yes, unnie. " Sihyun stood up and kneeled down beside Juri to put the sticker on the latter's jacket. The leader already felt so happy by just interacting with her.

" Now, we should start practicing. "

--- 

The girls were practicing infront of the mentor. As they dance, Juri kept making a mistake. The mentor was not happy about it.

" Again. "

" One more time. "

" Again. Juri, you keep making a mistake! "

The girls were just silent as tension filled the practice room. 

" Who is the leader? "

" Sihyun.. " 

" Sihyun, you should fix this as soon as possible. You are allowed to change the center. " 

" Yes. "

Sihyun felt really bad during that time. She didn't want Juri to feel down.

--- 

" So.. " The leader started. They were all quiet and the atmosphere was heavy.

" I don't think we need to change the center. Juri unnie can do this, I believe her. She just needs to practice more. " Yuri said, in a reasurring way.

" Yeah, Juri unnie can do this. " Minseo said.

" Let's hug! Group hug! " Minyoung said to brighten up the mood, and to encourage Juri. 

The girls gathered up and hugged each other. 

---

All of the girls were still backstage, doing random things because the show is still gonna start later on. 

Sihyun had a camera and it was on. She walked towards Juri and sat beside her.

" Annyeong! " The Japanese girl greeted.

" Annyeong. "

The two just sat there, doing some actions to appeal the camera and the viewers.

" Here is our center! " Sihyun put her hand under Juri's chin and started petting her. Juri pouted. Sihyun swore her heart melted.

" And our leader! "

Mako suddenly appeared at Sihyun's back, which surprised Juri. 

The leader chuckled. " Oh, Mako-chan. You surprised me. "

The trio just acted cute infront of the camera, which made them laugh a little.

" It's time for us to go now. Annyeong! " Sihyun waved her hand and turned of the camera.

----

" Next up is, Short Hair Team 1! "

The crowd cheers. Sihyun's heart thumped fast as she heard their team being called. She was nervous, but she didn't let the nervousness took over her. She wanted to do well.

" We can do it girls. Fighting! " Juri encouraged them.

---

The girls sat down in the chairs at the results room. They waited to know who won. And it was the team 1.

The others started to cry. 

" Congrats, team 1! "

" Thank you! You all worked hard. "

----

Sihyun was all smiling before, because their team won. But just now she is frowning.

Seeing Mako and Juri together makes her heart sting. She knows that the two are very close friends, and that she shouldn't feel jealous. But she can't contain it, she gets jealous. 

Sihyun sighed, and shook her head. " I shouldn't be feeling like this. " Muttered by the girl.

Sihyun looked at them, once again. They were holding hands.

' . '

Sihyun stood up, which surprised the other girls.

" I'll j-just go to the restroom.. if y-you'll e-excuse me. " The black-haired girl finally went outside.

Juri and Mako looked at each other. Confused.

" What was that..? "

Juri was worried. " I'll go check on her. "

----

Sihyun was frustrated. She doesn't know why she's acting like that. Her tears suddenly start to fall.

" I'm so stupid. "

Suddenly, the door opened. 

' . Not now. '

" Sihyunie? "

The voice was familiar. The girl finally showed herself. It was Juri.

" What a-are you doing here, u-unnie? " The tall girl's back was facing Juri as she wipes her tears.

" I was gonna check if you're fine.. I was worried. "

Juri started to walk towards Sihyun. She backhugged the younger.

" Sihyun, tell me what's wrong. "

The taller finally mustered up all of her courage to tell Juri what she's feeling.

" You and M-mako unnie.. It hurts. "

Juri was confused. She didn't know what it means.

" Huh..? "

" I'm jealous. All of those actions that you do with Mako unnie gets me jealous. "

Juri suddenly pulled away. Sihyun was disappointed with herself because of how Juri would react. It might end their friendship.

" Sihyun-ah, look at me. "

The younger looks at her as Juri says so.

" Do you like me? "

" Yes. Ever since the first time I saw you, I already fell for you. " Sihyun didn't want to admit it. But she just did.

Juri smiled widely and hugged her. Tight. " You know what? I like you too. "

That made the younger's eyes go wide. She thought that she was dreaming because the wonderful Takahashi Juri, returned back her feelings. She thought that it would be one-sided.

Sihyun snapped away from her thoughts when Juri kissed her cheek.

" Let's go. " The older held her hand and pulled her outside. Sihyun was blushing like crazy. 

----

The two arrived at the waiting room. The other girls looked at Sihyun, worried.

" Sihyun! Are you okay? " A concerned Eunbi asked.

Juri looked at Sihyun and squeezed her hand. " My girl is fine. "

" That's a relieve. Take a seat now, you two. "

Juri nodded at what Eunbi said. She pulled Sihyun gently to sit beside her.

The older went closer to Sihyun and whispered; " Don't get jealous, cutie. Alright? "

Sihyun blushed and just nodded as a reply.