Prologue

Perish in your arms

 

PROLOGUE

Park Shinman stared deeply to the man who stood before him. He was disappointed somehow. What should he do now? He had to kill him. That was the order.

 

Kang Pyojin smiled calmly and bent down to kneel. He trusted Shinman. He was a good friend and always be. He didn’t mind being killed by him. He knew, for his reckless attitude, Lee ake would send his people to kill him. Definitely he didn’t sense it would be his own bestfriend to do the job. That’s just as dirty as Lee himself.

 

“You should have run away,Pyojin,” Shinman muttered as he pointed the gun to his dear friend.

 

“I don’t have any choice do I?” Pyojin bid. “If I run, they’ll haunt you down..they’ll haunt my family down too…” he muttered in a husky voice.

 

“I don’t want to kill you,” Shinman stated firmly. Pyojin was such a dear to him. They went through a lot of things together. Unexpectedly, their leader, Lee ake, had instructed him to kill Pyojin. “You should have run away when you have the chance,” he said with glitters in his eyes.

 

Pyojin got a grip of Shinman’s gun. “Just shoot me!” he yelled.

 

“I’ll distract them. You should run,” Shinman said while trying to free his gun from Pyojin’s graps.

 

Still not letting go of the gun from his grip, “Trust me Shinman. You have to kill me!” Pyojin pleaded.

 

“You idiot, let go!” Shinman said. However, it seems like Pyojin was struggling to make Shinman pulled the trigger. To him, if Shinman is not going to kill him, might as well he killed himself. Both of them tussled for a while.

 

But in the end, a gunshot was heard.

 

It all happened like a slow motion. Pyojin had pulled the trigger with the gun in Shinman’s hand. A small smile carved on his face and slowly, he fell to the floor.

 

Unconscious.

 

“Pyojin ah~”  Shinman tried to nudged his friend. He could see blood streaming from Pyojin’s chest.

 

It was too late now.