Final

Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Empty. I always feel empty. An empty shell, trying to fit in. I barely have any emotion. I don’t feel sad, happy, fear, nothing…. I feel nothing. Because of that, I always have to wear a mask. Faking everything for the sake of survival. Smiling. Laughing. Crying. They’re all just an act I do. Why am I even alive? What’s my purpose? That’s the question that always fill my mind. I tried to end my miserable life but, I never succeed. Every single day feels like an endless cycle, a torture. Until one day, I finally felt one emotion. Desire. Desire to have, to monopoly someone. He’s my sun in this dark cruel world. He makes me feel needed. He makes me feel alive. It was like destiny. The moment my eyes laid upon him, those feeling just surge through my whole being. Was it love? No… it was an obsession.

                I hide in the shadows as he walks out of his house. He looks beautiful under the shine of the moonlight. His hair sways from the wind. Today is 14th of March. The day that I first met him. The day he made me felt alive. I slowly follow him from the shadows as he trudges down the street, hands in his pocket. His footsteps slows down as he eyes dart to his destination. A smile crept up my face as my heart surge with excitement. He pulls out his phone and dials someone, I grab my phone as it vibrates. I put the phone over my ear, eavesdropping to the conversation. “Hey… did I woke you up?” his voice soften as soon as the other person picked up “No~ I was waiting for your call” a high pitch voice fills my ear, I clench my hand in anger and jealousy. “Do you mind going down? I’m in front of your house” I could hear the girl scrambling and a door creaking as she response “I’ll be right downstairs!” and with that the call ended. Soon enough, the girl comes out from the gate and gives him a big hug. “What take you so long?” she sways around, making her voice higher to seem cute. Disgusting. He puts his hand on her head and gives her a big smile “Sorry. I was busy” she looks up at him and smiles “It’s okay! After all, you’re here now” He looks up towards her house and back at her “Your parents didn’t know you’re with me right?” she shakes her head “No. I came out secretly so I can give you my present” she winks at him, smiling ear to ear. He backs away from the embrace and nods “Alright. Let’s go” he holds her hand and walks back towards his house. My heart beats faster and faster as we near his house. I look at my sweaty palms and grin, I feel so alive. So much emotion and all just because of him. He enters the house, the girl following behind. Her face flushes red as he pulls her in. As I was sure he was busy, I crept up to his car and with the key I had prepared. I open the trunk of his car and hid.

                My heart races as I hear the sound of footsteps nearing the car. I bit my hand to stop my squeals as I hear the car engine starting. The trunk fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter