Final

The Perfect Excuse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know the birthday thing was random but I couldn't find another reason (or excuse lol haha!)

not edited.

The only member with monolids that had recently came back with their group's hottest song, "Power Up!", thought that it was useless to wish her 2017 MAMA ally a "Happy Birthday".

 

He was twenty-three now, a few days ago in fact, but she wanted to get him something out of the ordinary since she felt bad for the number of comments on SM's official Instagram page talking about how she was very obviously looking in Taeyong's way every opportunity she had.

 

Kang Seulgi sighed in (serious) frustration and pressed her fingers to her temples in an (incredibly stupid looking) train of thought. Now, just what was she supposed to buy for him so that it would be memorable? Another Balenciaga hoodie he has? Another Gucci shirt he already has? Ugh, frustrating, she thought.

 

A few steps and then some more, the occupant of her thoughts simply decided to occupy her vision as well. He was practising by himself in one of the empty rooms and Seulgi just happened to open the door to that room and found him (like really? she had to open a practise room he was using huh).

 

The thought of wanting to practise to forget about her previous trouble of finding him a gift was forgotten and Seulgi cautiously stepped into the room, observing his strong, yet controlled movements as if he were an ethereal being she was selfishly granted to drink in with her eyes. Even with the sweat catching his brow and listening to the deep breaths his chest huffed from too much exertion, he truly was beautiful. To Seulgi's surprise, his movement halted and his eyes focused on her form through the mirror, wiping off the sweat on his face with the sleeve of his shirt.

 

"Noona?" He asked.

 

She swallowed, hesitantly choking out, "O-Oh Taeyong-ah!...um, H-Happy Belated Twenty-third Birthday!" Her eyes were downcast after she received a gleeful "Thanks noona" from him before he walked towards his bottle on the other side of the room. What was she supposed to do? Stand there and continue this awkward mess of a conversation? The yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter