Love Remains

I Hate Vanilla
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung writes on her notebook: 'I Hate Vanilla' is  like a poor-written story.

She stops. Looking around her dark room that only lighten by her desk lamp.

Is it?

She takes her laptop and starts it up, brings more light to her room. She can see her google account profile picture welcoming her. "It's weird that I hate it this much?" she thinks.

"Is it because of Sana?"

At the other side of the world, Sana is driving her car through the night while laughing arrogantly. It has been a long time since she enjoys her life. But, of course, Chaeyoung doesn't know that. Sana doesn't tell Chaeyoung about her life after their last meet-up. Chaeyoung isn't sure why. She can only guess. Texting Sana would be just equal as disrespecting herself. She knows she has been unspeakably rejected by Sana. No matter how much the latter means for her, it isn't vice versa. Of course, that last one, is Chaeyoung's another assumption about Sana.

Her laptop is finally loaded. She opens Ms Word and starts typing: But what if the story is written from Sana's perspective? Or better, third perspective?

The reflection of her confused face is shown on the screen. She's stunned, "Mom, I'm being ridiculous," she tells herself, "How can I pretend my life is seen from the third perspective but with me in that position? Correction: I'm being delusional..."

She sighs. She closes her laptop without shutting it down first. She takes a box of mil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter