One-shot

Super Junior Super Randomness

 

cast : 
1)15 sj members
2) 4 girls, grace (oldest) Eunhye (2nd oldest) stella (3rd) eunhee (magnae)





eunhee: onnies! im very tired! its already 11pm, and i have school tomorrow, can i go to sleep now?
eunhye : aiyo, go la go la! i still need to sweep the floor. Good night!
grace: yi eun! here still got mess!(turns to eunhhe) hahaha, good night dear.
stella: eunhee ah! i go with you. im also tired liao.
eunhye : EVERYONE! who wants to sleep, sleep! dont talk too much!

after good nights are exchanged, yi eun quickly finishes to clean up and goes to bed half an hour later. grace slept the last, at 11.45. a minute before things are gonna change. Tonight was a special night, the 5th anniversary of Super Junior. those four grls love SJ, thats why they moved to korea and study. eunhee's bias was eunhyuk, yi eun's was donghae, stella's neutral, where else grace likes eeteuk, yesung and kangin.





Eunhee: whats all this light? why is it so bright?! why are we in a park with a lake?! why..."
grace : shut up la! omg! stop asking! 
eunhye and stella: ... *so fierce...*

in front of them, was a very beautiful park with a beautiful lake in the middle. its called Donghae( east ocean) and with anchovy fishes( eunhyuk) in side. then, there was a little boy (kibum) who caught the anchovy fish and wanted to eat it. just then, an angel ( eeteuk) tried to stop him from doing so. 
" dont you pity that fish? eat something else please."
the devil appeared ( kangin) "ya! just eat it! dont care about the angel!"
three singing turtle crawled pass( SJ K.R.Y) singing " you both are a couple... stop fighting you angel and devil"
instantly, the angel and devil feel in love with each other.
to the little boy they sang "there are honey combs( Zhoumi), just eat that..."
mean while, a pair of dancers ( Hangeng and Heechul) started to dance, with the music from violin(henry) and the turtle's singing.
4 of these girls was shocked. 
eunhee " unnies, please tell me this is just a dream...im seeing super junior??"
eunhye, stella and grace " yup!"
eunhye" but please tell me this is a dream... donghae, fishes, all these and K.R.Y as turtle! i just comented on how they are slow to do twitter, but..."

just beside them, shindong appeared with alot of food. all those food were cooked by sungmin, the feminine guy cook.
the pastor siwon prays for it. then they asked the four girls " annyeong! wanna join us??" then to the little boy "come! lets eat! and bring that honey along!"

just as the girls were about to eat, the alarm rang, and they woke up.
all four girls " AHHHH!!! WHAT WAS THAT!!!"
they talked and discussed about their dream, since it was 6 am, and they dont need to be in school by 8.30 am. they were so shocked that they all had the same dream. after half an hour, yi eun said " i'll cook breakfast, you all go change for school."
they parted ways, and as soon as yi eun got to the kitchen, yi eun screamed : "AHHHH! ALL OF YOU COME!"
they ran over to see, and they saw a big packaging full off food. and with it, a note that says
" you guys didnt get to eat. eat it when you guys get home, love and kisses, Super junior"  and a picture with all of them in it.

so, how was that?? 



sorry, that was random... i know... i was bored in class, so... and in real life, grace is my classmate. im yi eun. hehe