Visitation

Fanfic comes into life, partially








Kyuhyun and Sungmin had just returned to their shared room after a concert with Super Junior as a team. They sigh as the fans were shouting their couple name “Kyumin!” but they didn’t dare to do fanservices. They’re not as brave as “The Eunhae couple”, so they just smiled upon hearing that. Kyuhyun had once said that he hated Kyumin couple, so Sungmin just had his mouth shut.

Kyuhyun turns on his laptop and begins browsing through something. Sungmin was also browsing something through his cellphone. Secretly, Kyuhyun searched for a fanfic about him and yeah, about Sungmin too. There, he finds a good one titled “Across the Universe”. He looks at the rating; PG. Okay, safe enough… but angst? Oh, gee! But then he reads instead and… oh God, it’s a teary fic. ‘Kyuhyun’ and ‘Sungmin’ both died in the fic before confessing their feeling towards each other. He gives the entry a comment.

Hello there, your fic is so teary T_T I was wondering what if Kyuhyun and Sungmin are like what’s told in the fic, and I cried T_T I’m waiting for your coming up fics ^^

Kyuhyun giggles after reading his own comment and then he posted it. Not long after that, he got a reply from his comment.

So you’re Kyumin shipper too? Glad knowing it :D well I’m working on my newest chaptered Kyumin fic and I hope you’ll read it too. Anyway, let’s be friends, what’s your name dear? :)
Dear’. Darn, she thinks Kyuhyun is a girl. Well… what’s the best girl name for him? He thinks about it hardly. Err… what about Kyuna? No… Kyuri? It’s heard like Gyuri, no I won’t have the same name like KARA’s Gyuri. What about… Goo Sanghyun? Yah, maybe it’s fine. He begins typing.

My name is Goo Sanghyun, and you? Well, nice to know you :)
When he’s about to search for another fic, he gets a new reply for his latest comment.

Wow, we have the same surname! My name is Goo Eunma and I’m Kyuhyun biased. Nice to know you too, Sanghyun… well, should I call you ‘unnie’ or maybe you’re my dongsaeng?

Ha, I know right, she thinks I’m a girl, Kyuhyun thinks. Maybe I should put my real age…
I’m 23 years old, and yes, I’m the same age as Kyuhyun hihihi >,< I’m Kyuhyun biased too! He’s hot, right? Good in singing and gaming, haha :D

Kyuhyun can’t hold back his laughter. He calls himself ‘hot, good in singing and gaming’. If he types his laughter, maybe it will be ‘ROFLOLMAO’.

“Heh, Kyu, shut up!” Sungmin warns him.

Kyuhyun decreases his laughter. “Yes, yes Min, I’m sorry,” he apologizes. Then he gets a reply again.

CRAP! I’m five years younger than you! Hahaha. I must call you Sanghyun unnie then. Yes,even though he’s also stubborn, snarky, naughty, and evil, but he’s too handsome to be hated! XD

GAH! What does she mean with ‘stubborn, snarky, naughty, and evil’? Heh Eunma, if only you didn’t write such a good fic, I could have been punched you, Kyuhyun thinks with pout.
He replies again: Yes you’re right! Haha. By the way, I’m gonna sleep now… see ya, Eunma-yah! ^^
And he turns off the laptop. Well Eunma, I want you to write a good fic about me—I mean us, Kyumin, he though with a smirk gracing his lips.

In other hand, Sungmin is also browsing on Kyumin fic and he gets a good one titled “Let’s Never Meet Again”. He finds it so funny when he sees the ‘gender switch’ thing. He thinks that ‘Sungmin’ who switched into a girl, but he’s wrong; it’s KYUHYUN. Sungmin flinches and laughs.

“Hey, Min hyung, I’m about to sleep okay?” Kyuhyun mumbles.

Sungmin stares to his dongsaeng for awhile. He imagines that Kyuhyun wear a wig like when they held Super Show 2; where Kyuhyun turns to Kyuyoung. And Kyuhyun wears dress, waving flighty to him. He bursts again of laughter.

“Hyung!”
“Oh, I’m sorry Kyu, I’m sorry, okay you may sleep now,
Sungmin says, still laughing a bit. While Kyuhyun turns back, he continues reading the fic. It’s romance fic, where girl!Kyuhyun and Sungmin trapped in a triangle love. It ends with girl!Kyuhyun finds out that Sungmin loves… WHAT? Girl!Siwon?! Err… okay… then he gives the entry a comment.

Hey! You’re such an outstanding writer, you make Kyuhyun and Siwon turn into a girl! Wow it’s so unusual since people always gender-switching Sungmin. Hahaha. Well, I guess I’m your new reader here :)

Then she gets a reply. Wow she’s so fast!
Aigoo, you’re so exaggerating kekeke~ I was trying to write a different fic with the others. And girl!Kyuhyun is usually paired up with Zhou Mi so I want to pair him—I mean, her :P—with Sungmin. And I was imagining Siwon switched into girl XD and glad that you like it :) next time, don’t be a silent reader! Anyway, what’s your name? :)

Here we go, arranging a girl name for him. Sungsun? No, it’s too ordinary. What about Lee Rina? Ah, it’s just for commenting the comment right?

Yes I won’t be a silent reader again. From now on, I’ll give you proper commenst in your new fic in the future ^^ my name is Lee Rina, and I’m the same age as Sungmin, 25 years old. Kekeke~ I’m too old, right? ^^

Sungmin giggles to himself that he’s acting to be Sungmin biased. Then he receives a new reply.
What? Omona! You’re seven years older than me lol nice to know you, Rina unnie, I’m Lee Eunhye, 18 years old ^^ Unnie, I sleep first okay? You better go sleep too! Good night :D

Yeah, I better sleep too. and ending with that, i cover my ears to avoid Kyuhyun’s snoring.
----------
“Eunma-yah!”

Eunma turns around. There, Eunhye runs towards her.
Eunma smiles. “What happened?”

“I’ve updated my new fic!” Eunhye yells happily.

Eunma rolls her eyes. “Yeah, I know. I also updated my fic last night.”

“Yah! Why didn’t you tell me?


Eunma giggles. “I thought it’s kinda unnecessary,”
and she walks towards her classroom, Eunhye’s too.

“Yeah, whatever…” Eunhye sighs.
“Anyway, I can’t understand why readers nowadays have become silent readers. Well, at least they gave some comments, but if they’re too shy or what, I dunno, they just gave comment after we’ve updated so many fic. Aigoo.”

“Sounds like you’ve just got a new reader,” Eunma frowns, sitting down on her seat. “Speaking of silent reader, I also got one last night. And she’s five years older than me. Look how those unnies love Super Junior.



Eunhye chuckles. “I’m even worse. Or I should say, I’m better. I got one who is seven years older than me, can you imagine that?”

“Crap! Seven years older? Wow, Super Junior is too awesome so ajummas fall in love with them,” Eunma laughs.
“My mom even loves Heechul, you know,” Eunhye says. Just as she finished that, the teacher comes into the class. Everyone became quiet at her presence, so they delay their ‘fan fiction’ conversation thing.




Authors' notes: please give some comments? freaking out over here! Thanks for reading!