Final

Pink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kaeun loves the color pink. She’s been able to see it for years now and she loves it every time. 

 

She loves it because it always reminded her of her girlfriend, her soulmate. Loving and beautiful, just like Sakura. 

It’s their fourth anniversary and she plans to propose. She wants to have kids, start a family, and tons of other cliche stuff.  

 

Kaeun grabs the ring box and hurriedly shoves it into her purse. 

“Sakura!” she calls out. They aren’t even late, but she’s so anxious she might faint.

 

“Coming!” Sakura replies quickly. Kaeun hears the sound of footsteps as she loses her breath for the millionth time in her life. 

The younger girl is wearing light makeup, a pink sweater, and jeans and she already looks stunning. She can’t even imagine being married to her and-

 

She hears a giggle as she’s snapped out her trance. “Are you okay?” Sakura is waving a hand in front of her face with a goofy smile. “Huh? Uh- yeah.” She cleared and intertwined their hands.

 

Kaeun is lucky Sakura is driving, because she would not have been able to handle her nerves. She’s looking everywhere except her purse, trying to draw suspicion away from it. So she focuses on Sakura. That sweater. It’s the one she bought for Sakura on their third anniversary. Another reason why she loves pink, because her girlfriend looks so good in it.

 

From the corner of her eye sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter