Prologue

Im ready to let go

"Yahh!!!! Kookie ahh!!!!! Stooop it!!" Jimin yelled at his boyfriend who was giving kisses on his face.

The two couple is currently laying on the couch. Flirting.

"Why would i stop if my Minnie likes it." Jungkook teases as he continues on pecking Jimin. 

The younger's words made Jimin turn crimson red. And Jungkook noticed it so he continued to tease his boyfriend.

"Awwwwww our Minnie is flustered." Jungkook makes a pouty face with teasing eyes. Jimin's cheeks heat up more because of the younger's words. He turned around so his blush wouldnt be noticed. But it seems like he failed.

"Dont hide that pretty face from me, kitten." Jimin was shocked at the nickname. Jungkook only uses it if they were having "the thing".

He turned around to yell at Jungkook from using the nickname but the younger didnt give him a chance to speak because he already placed his lips on Jimin's.

They stayed like that for a few seconds. It was a normal kiss, their lips just pressing. Then Jimin decided to make things more heated up. He attempted to bit Jungkook's bottom lip but before he can do that, Jungkook hurriedly pulled away.

Jimin looks at him with confused eyes but the younger just laughed.

"Awwwwwww our Minnie wants more." Jungkook pouts, his teasing eyes are still active. Now Jimin knew, the younger just wanted to . And he gave in. His face is now in fifty shades of red, remembering what he did.

"N-n-no I d-dont want more. And why did you even kiss me you ert!!" Jimin shouts, raising voice to hide embarrasment.

"Because I know you like it'" Jungkook winks. Jimin is more than flustered now.

"Ughhh why do I even love this bunny."'he thought while touching hia burning face.

"N-n-no I d-d-dint" Jimin tries to deny but words cant come out of his mouth because the younger is slowly leaning down to him. "W-w-want" Jungkook is almost 2 inch away from him. Then he shouts to stop the younger. 

"IM TIRED!!!!!!"' And jungkook moves away. Jimin flattened his back and pretends to be sleepy so the younger wont bother him anymore.

"I think someone would like to be carried upstairs. Jungkook displayed a plasty grin on his face while looking at Jimin.

"I can go up by myself. I have feet" Jimin says his hands placed on his hips.

Before Jimin can protest, he was already on the younger's arms. He kept yelling til they reached his room. Jungkook placed him on the bed gently.

Jimin was about to yell at him but he saw Jungkook's exhausted face. "Im heavy, he really efforted" he thought.

"Okay so im going to sleep now." Jimin proceeds to lie comfortably at the bed.

Jungkook comes near him and kisses his forehead. "Goodnight Minnie" then makes his way to the door. Before he could go Jimin grabs his arm. "Wait". Jungkook looks at him with confused eyes. "Can you sing a song for me?" Jimin asks, making begging eyes. Jungkook smiled and agrees. "Sure".

Jungkook sat on the bed and placed Jimin's head on his lap. When they were completely in place, jungkook find his hand on Jimin's hair and begins singing.

She is leaving
And I can’t do anything
Love is leaving
Like a fool, I’m blankly standing here


I’m looking at her, getting farther away
She becomes a small dot and then disappears
Will this go away after time passes?
I remember the old times
I remember you


IF YOU
IF YOU
If it’s not too late
Can’t we get back together?
IF YOU
IF YOU
If you’re struggling like I am
Can’t we make things a little easier?
I should’ve treated you better when I had you


How about you?
Are you really fine?
Guess our break up is setting
I should forget you but it’s not easy


I’m looking at her, getting farther away
She becomes a small dot and then disappears
Will I feel better if I meet someone?
I remember the old times
I remember you


IF YOU
IF YOU
If it’s not too late
Can’t we get back together?
IF YOU
IF YOU
If you’re struggling like I am
Can’t we make things a little easier?
I should’ve treated you better when I had you


On days where thin rain falls like today
I remember your shadow
Our memories that I secretly put in my drawer
I take them out and reminisce again by myself
Why didn’t I know
About the weight of sadness that comes with breaking up?

IF YOU
IF YOU
If it’s not too late
Can’t we get back together?
IF YOU
IF YOU
If you’re struggling like I am
Can’t we make things a little easier?
I should’ve treated you better when I had you

When the song was finally over Jungkook lookes at Jimin. The older is now sleeping while clinging on his lap. Jungkook stares st the view of Jimin sleeping. Unlike the boy in the song, he promised that he would never leave Jimin. He will stay with him forever.

"I will only love you, Minnie" 

....Every promise can be broken

 

Im sorry for the bad english. I just learned so please understand. And watch Kookie's cover of "if you". Its so freakin beautiful. 

​​​​​