♡ STRINGS! (updt)

   IT'S FATE. ♡ SOULMATE AU! ( apply now! )
tumblr_oqfkotNlAs1wq7ojro5_400.jpg
 

LINKS! source • turn-in

 

PASSING THE GATES! you can find the pa$$word in the dream's idea bank section. 

NAMES! uhhh, i really don't have anything to say here except if you do give your character other names, make sure there's a reason!

 

AGE RANGE! basically the story takes place in the year 2021 so the age range is 1997-2003!

 

MAKEUP! as in like, genetic make up and locale... not as in lipstick and stuff.. whAT am i doing let's talk bout the important stuff. your character can have been born anywhere but make sure you mention when they moved to korea and why in the background section! maybe they're like hyejeong and come from a fam of globetrotters unu 

 

BENEATH SKIN! so basically idc if they're straight, gay, bi, trans, i will welcome anything with open arms and prolly do research to write them the best i can 

 

SPEAK! max of languages is six, but you need a good reason for them to have that many languages, especially if they're fluent in more than two ( so basically, make a good reason! ) 

 

FACES! moon taeil is taken as a fc because i am a certifiable taeil hoe. also, please don't use yuta as a fc, because he's a npc, unless you're going for like his twin or something lol 

 

APPEARANCE! please include their height and weight in their appearance section somewhere bcs like a i left it out of the app and i'm too lazy to fight with pastebin today 

02b54296454b2228b6c39dcc5f652961.png
 

RELATION! i'm proud of my relations box uwu is it cute or is it ugly? idk and idc because it turned out better than expected. anyw replace the word "relation" with the character's name! and gimme all the good relationships (and the bad too ofc). friends, enemies, often-seen aquaintances, i.e that one guy that's always in the coffee shop ordering a lemonade because he has a phobia of coffee and you just wanna slap him. 

 

TRIVIA! as mentioned in the app itself, i really really really really love trivia so you can just kind of explode all over this section and i'll love it forever.

 

PERSONALITY! minimum four positive and four negative traits, neutral traits and/or additional positive and negative traits are always much loved. for the personality sections, you can add pretty much anything you think will help me understand your character but don't forget to ensure you include the things i've asked for!

 

BACKGROUND! you can write as dark and tragic of a background as you want, or as light and happy as you want, but do remember to try to write things realistically and, if you include particular themes, don't romanticize them and try to execute them properly. 

 

LIFESTYLE! tell me how they live, what they do, how the days pass. also, how does their soulmate affect their life? if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! 

aesthetic-blue-clouds-pink-Favim.com-3293226.jpg
 

IT'S FATED! soulmate-identifying marks are one of the most common things in this universe so everyone has soulmate marks, be they flowers from their soulmate crying or marks on their arm from their soulmate drawing themselves, or a new tattoo in each place their soulmate is scarred. some people have timers on their skin that start counting down when they are about to meet or discover their soulmate ( which can be worse than it sounds, when there are several people around ). 

 

however, marks aside, there are other factors in having a soulmate as well! some people ( hyejeong being one of them ) burst into song when their soulmate is singing. some get songs stuck in their head when their soulmate is humming. some people sleepwalk because their soulmate is dreaming about them walking, etc. basically, if you have a soulmate, you should be prepared for potential disasters ( like belting out a jay park song at 1 am because the who is your soulmate is at a party and is drunk off of their ). 

 

have fun elaborating on this, ask if you have any questions!

 

ONE MORE THING! replace the vertical image behind the soulmate section with an image of the chosen soulmate!

DREAM'S IDEA BANK! 

• "i know you're my soulmate but i don't want to tell you i know you're my soulmate" 

• "my soulmate writes expletives on their arms and i wear t-shirts to class so people give me weird looks even though it's not my fault" 

• "my soulmate has a ty taste in music and thanks to them my friends think i do too" 

"dude what happened last night?" "my soulmate was having a strange dream because i woke up in the middle of the ing park and i have no idea how i didn't get run over crossing the road." 

• "my timer went off but there were five of them and i have no idea which one was The One" 

• "well, i know one thing that will help me find my soulmate. they cry a lot. look at the flowers on my stomach and arms."
• congrats you found the passcode, which is your character's favorite starbucks beverage

• "the person that i thought was my soulmate isn't actually my soulmate and now i'm back at square one, except you're scribbling on your arm and you might actually be the one and if you are you're a ing good artist." 

• "you and i have probably never met but we write sweet messages to each other on our arms before we go to bed." 

• "my soulmate smells like all of my favorite scents." 

 

STAR POINTS! 

• nct / red velvet / monsta x / twice / ikon / (g)-idle / pentagon / blackpink fcs but nct especially because ult group :') 

• including yuta and hyejeong in your app? keep in mind yuta already has his soulmate who i will reveal after the story starts ( you can use yuta as a soulmate if and only if he knows he's your gurl or boi's soulmate, and they are not aware! ) 

• hyejeong is open as a soulmate because i'm lazy and pathetic 

• aesthetic apps and lots of trivia!

• make me laugh, this is a crackfic after all 

• friends!! i love friends. gimme a character who has lovely friends i.e. the friends who steal your phone to text your crush or the friends who draw embarrassing messages on your arm so your soulmate can read them. 

• have i, have i mentioned that nct or red velvet in general will make me the happiest lil  

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.jpg
ah, soulmates.