....

Woohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun trauma after he been kidnap. He only see the members like a shadow that made him though if he touches the members, they all will disappear so that way when the members try to talk, hug him or stand at his way he will avoided. Woohyun only the manager is real because the first time he wake up, he saw manager Jungryul, Geonam and Hyoan that wait for him to wake up. The manager tries to tell Woohyun that is real too but he does’t believe him. When managers almost out of the idea of how they want to help Woohyun, Hyoan found a solution. He starts with the leader. Hyoan go to Sunggyu and call Woohyun to try it out.

 

Woohyun “yes Hyoan hyung do you need anything”

Hyoan “do you trust me Hyun-ah?”

Woohyun “yes hyung”

 Hyoan “Okay, Hyun-ah this is Sunggyu”

 Woohyun shaking his head and say no,so Hyoan slap sunggyu head

sunggyu “hyung what was that for?”

Hyoan “shut up I try to help here” but Woohyun still does’t sure that in front of him is Sunggyu. so Hyoan try pinch Sunggyu cheek. Sunggyu scream in pain “ouch hyung it hurt let go of my cheek”

When Woohyun see Sunggyu cried in pain he knows that in front is sunggyu. He hugs sunggyu tightly while cry  then giggled at Sunggyu red cheek cause by Hyoan pinch. Jungryul and Geonam laugh at how Hyoan try help Woohyun.

Hyoan “sunggyu-ah” “yes hyung” “you know what to do to the rest right?” Hyoan grin at sunggyu.

 

Sunggyu go near sungyeol at the sofa and said “Woohyun this is sungyeol”and again he shaking his head and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter