First and End.

Surprises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Jaemin day today. Jaemin is finally 18 years old. The birthday boy woke up quite late today because last night everyone was surrounding him and attacking him with birthday wishes and hugs and kisses on cheeks. The sun light shine brightly hitting some on the pretty boy face. When he got up, a smile plastered on his face. Jaemin is still in dazed as he keep on thinking what should he do for today but he doesn't really need to worry because the dream member especially his boyfriend probably has already plan everything. Speaking of them, Jaemin suddenly realised how quite the dorm is. He look at the clock on his phone that state 11am and some chats and message from his friends, family and hyungs. Maybe their still sleeping Jaemin's thought. He got out from his bed happily going to his boyfriend's and renjun share room which located near his room to get his bear hug from Jeno. He walk happily and once he open the door, no one was there. Jaemin just shrugged it off thinking maybe they are at the kitchen. He then went to Mark and Donghyuck room. "Hyuckieeee Markeeeuuuu" Jaemin called out through the door but once he open it, no one. Jaemin is confused now. He then ran to the maknae's room but see no one either. As far as Jaemin remember, they don't have schedule for today because they want to make free time for his birthday. "Oh i know i bet they are at the kitchen now!" Jaemin try to think positively. He go to the kitchen just to be greet by no one again. But something caught his eyes. On the dining table, set his breakfast which are pancakes, eggs and bacon with an orange juice. He saw a sticky note left on the table and grab it.

Nana baby happy birthday! I bet you're wondering where the hell are we now. Well, its a surprise. If you want to meet us, you must follow each notes that I had leave for you. Each notes contain all the clues where we are now. First, you have to eat your breakfast and go get ready. Hurry up sunshine, you really don't want to be late don't you? I miss you ♡

-Nono

Jaemin smile. He knew Jeno would do something crazy like this. This is every reason why Jaemin love him so much. Without wasting his time Jaemin dig in his breakfast or more like brunch(breakfast + lunch lol) then went to take shower and get ready as fast as he can. When he went to the dresser, he notice another sticky note that said "Call this number to see your special driver for today". He dialed the number and wait til the other person answer it. When it did, "uhh hello?" Jaemin called out. "Jaemina finally you up! Are you ready? Dont you worry I'm on my way already. Be there in 5 mins" Jaemin laugh, knowing its just their manager hyung based on the voice he heard. Jaemin is quite surprise on how Jeno is able to ask for their manager hyung help despite him being very busy. Indeed after 5 minutes, the manager hyung arrived. Jaemin was already excited for his birthday adventure surprise (he made the name just a while ago while waiting for hyung to arrived). He open the front seat door and make himself confortable in the car. But manager hyung didn't immediately drive away. Jaemin was confused, "hyung are we gonna stay here or what?" The manager hyung chuckled on Jaemin excitement. "Well Jaemina you see I dont really know where to go actually. But you probably know where." This time Jaemin is more confused but then he saw a sticky note which he didn't notice before on the front mirror. He took it and there was his first clue that Jeno has written.

Nana, do you remember where did I confessed to you and where our beautiful relationship start to bloom? -Nono

Jaemin remember. How could he forgot? It was the day he finally able to tell others that Jeno is his and he is Jeno's. Just like today, it was a beautiful day for the two boys who finally have the couraged to confessed and be together. "Hyung, take me to the nearby park where we always go when we had free time." The manager hyung know where it is. "Okay birthday boy. Put on your seatbelt and we go for adventure!" The park isn't really far away. It was a 10 minutes drive. When they arrived, Jaemin hop out from the car and immediately his feet took him to the place, a tree where Jeno poured out his love for Jaemin for the first time. He saw a shadow behind the tree. Jaemin ran expecting it to be Jeno. "Jenoo babyyyyyy" Jaemin squeal and as he arrived, a silly smile from none other than their leader, Mark came in view. "Oh. Mark hyung?" Jaemin should have known this. Jaemin knew it wont be easy to find his boyfriend this fast. "Sorry to break it to you Jae. But hey I have something to give you from Jeno." When Jaemin opened the box, it was a Pandora bracelet that Jaemin had always wanted. When he look up, Mark was holding a piece of paper and start reading it. "Jaemina, I'm so glad that you remember. It was a moment that I will never forget my entire life. I was so nervous back then, overthinking that maybe you didn't love me the same as I do, thinking that you will leave me after the confession. But I stay strong and poured everything out to you. I didn't expect much but suddenly you hug me so tight and look at me with the most beautiful smile. I almost forgot how to breath back then. You were so happy and said yes repeatedly. I was happy. I was beyong happy and I still am now. How lucky can I be? I love you Nana. So much." Jaemin wanted to cry. It was beautifully written and he miss Jeno so much now. Mark just chuckle and he has to admit Jeno's letter was so romantic. "Now Jae take the bracelet pillow off." Jaemin comply with the command and saw another sticky note under it.

Nana, do you remember our first date together? Only us? I give you a clue, we sneak out from the dorm to go there. -Nono

Jaemin tried to remember. They both had so many dates together and even some dates they had other members would join them sometime. Ice cream. Yes he finally remember. The day he was craving for ice cream because of the hot weather and begged Jeno to go there with him. Jaemin thanked Mark and wave him goodbye. He ran to their manager hyung and hop inside the car again. "Hyung, to the ice cream parlor where you caught us sneaking out!" The manager hyung can only shake his head and smile when he think back about that moment. He then drive away to the place. When they arrived Jaemin quickly went to the front door and open it. Please be Jeno please be Jeno he chanted in his heart. "Jaemin hyunggg!!" A loud voice with a dolphin laugh can be heard throughout the store. Before Jaemin able to greet back he got attack with a tight hug. "Yaa Chenle you gonna make me die before i even finish this birthday adventure." He manage to wiggle out of Chenle hold but the younger still took his hand and lead him to the ice cream section. "Hyung for today you can choose your 3 favorite flavour and I'll pay for you!" Hearing the treat Jaemin eyes twinkle and instantly choose his favorite flavour which is strawberry, peppermint and chocolate chips. They sit facing each other at the booth. While Jaemin eat his ice cream, Chenle took out a letter and start reading it. "Jaemina, it wasn't that hard to figure it out right? That day, it was super hot. I remember you complaint about it and suddenly a smile creep to your face. I know that smile, a smile which mean 'i have a good but not quite good idea'. You told me you wanted ice cream and wanted to go out without others knowing. You begged me to join you. Seeing your puppy eyes with a pout, you know I can't resist it and just follow you. We took a cab from the dorm and went here. It was perfect. The place was perfect, the ice cream taste was perfect and the most important was the person with me that day was beyond perfect. We forgot how long has we been missing until our manager hyung start calling asking where we are and he came with a very worried face. He lectured us that day but you still smile being happy you got to eat ice cream. You and your crazy idea; i love you so much for that." When Chenle finished reading, Jaemin ice cream was also finished. He smiled remembering back to that day. "Ugh I can't believe you two ran away just to get ice cream. AND YOU BOTH DIDN'T BRING ME TOGETHER!" Chenle pouted and give Jaemin some tissue. Jaemin could only smile sheepishly and took it, not without realising there's a sticky note place under it.

Nana, do you remember where we had our first kiss? Our first ever magical kiss. -Nono

Jaemin said goodbye to Chenle who happily wave back and shout happy birthday hyung repeatly and went inside the car where manager hyung is waiting. "Hyung, to the amusement park we go." Jaemin miss Jeno so much right now. He just need to see him and hug him and kiss him now. Jaemin can't wait for this to end. When they arrived, he waste no time and went straight to the ferris wheel. A place where they shared their first kissed. Thankfully not many people are there so he easily go to his destination. From a far he saw someone hiding behind the pink and white balloons that has a writing written "love nana". Could it be? Jaemin know it still early to find his boyfriend but he can't help to wish that it was him. When he got nearer, the person revealed his face who is none other than their baby chick, Jisung. Jaemin was dissapointed a little but still happy to finally see his favorite son. "Jisungiee i misss youuuu" Jaemin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter