Preview

Unbelievable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boy was completely soaked by his sweat. His Rusty brown fur drenched slightly covering his eyes they were currently shaking from the pain he was feeling.

He paws are unconsciously dug into the dirt. But it wasn't his fault. He had to surpress the pain he was going through at the moment. His head lowered if by the end of this he could still walk he would pray for the first. He was going through this pain, not only for him but also for her.

For all of them

The girl on the other hand, looked as worse as the boy about a yard away. Her long wavy brown hair was sticking to her as her body begin to break out in a sweat. Her small button nose was slightly tainted with a few spots of blood and her pale lip we're starting to turn a unhealthy blueish purple, which did not fit her pale complexion. Her body was shivering from the cold hand wrapped around her neck as it tried to squeeze the breath for her small, fragile body.

She gasped as muffled cough came from as a little bit of dark blood suddenly shot out, a dark red line followed the curve of her chin and jaw. Suddenly her opens snapped open as her eyes adjusted to the man holding her behind her neck, as she turn to regain some energy.

Her fingers careful wrapped around the men's arm trying to shake his arm loosen hos grip to make it easier for her to breath. Something pushed him away into a tree from her as she collapsed to her knees. She rubbed her neck and stood up stumbling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter