The Story of Me

A Hidden Flower

YOUR POV

ring ring 

I turn to the side and look at my alarm clock 7:30, I widen my eyes and see that I will be late to school so I rush to the bathroom, put on my uniform, and grab something on my way out and run to school. You might be wondering where my parent's are, right? Well they live all the way in Busan but told me to follow my dreams of singing and enrolled me in Seoul Arts High School. Eventhough I love to sing I rarely sing in front of people because it makes me nervous and i'm afraid people will judge me. I am so afriad that people will judge me that I decide to be in the shadows and not talk to a lot of people or make friends. I dont mind though because it allows me to focus on school and song writing. I am the top student in both my grade and my music class yet not a lot of people know about me but thats ok, the less people that known about me the less people judge me right? 

The next thing I know I am at school, I rush to my locker and get all my things and look at the clock 7:58. I run to my first class which is english and sit in my seat which is in the very back right before the teacher walks in. The teacher gets into the lesson and I see everybody looking as if they are going to fall asleep but I pay close attention to it knowing that today is pop quiz monday. Every other monday the teacher gives an ordinary lesson but before the end of class he gives us a "pop quiz" and we have to finish it before we can leave the class. I look at the clock which reads 8:45, and hear the teacher's voice "Ok everybody now it's time for the pop quiz", right on time. I quicly finish my quiz and and it into my teacher before packing all my things and leaving the class. Before I know it school is already and like every day I go home, work on homework, make something to eat, and get ready for bed. I call my parents before I sleep and tell them how my day went and make sure they are ok. They reassure me that everything is fine and that they are happy to see me following my dreams of becoming a singer one day. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Authors Note: Hi everybody, please forgive me if this chapter is too short and if my grammar is bad, I haven't writen in a long time and am just writing things as I think of them. Please support me and hopefully you all enjoy my story. Thank you for reading and I hope you all have a good day!