Yours

Yours since day one

It was 5:00 in the morning, a phone rung in the middle of the quiet room. A sleeping man and a woman was there sprawled in the bed together. The man reached for his ringing phone, answered it. “BOSS.” The name in the caller id. “Time for work. Hurry up and freshen up!” the caller said.

“Jeonghan! Get your up in 5 minutes or else you’re going to regret it. Shower now.” The said caller said. “Shua…” Jeonghan said. “Get the hell off that woman now and go get ready. I’ll call later. Bye.” Jeionghan laughed at himself. “Weird.” He mumbled, releasing his hold to the woman in his embraced. He went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After sometime he went out wearing a Red three-fourths shirt. “Are you going now, Babe?’ The woman asks Jeonghan. “Yes, sorry, I have to, Bye.” He kissed her cheeks. Jeonghan went out and get to his car. He’s ready for work.

Yoon Jeonghan is a television host working for the morning show, Make My Day! Known for his good looks, undeniable charisma and the most Casanova of them all. He changes girls like he changes socks every day. For most part, his greatest relationship was with his best friend, Joshua, or better known as Hong Jisoo.

He received a SNS from Jisoo, “Yam, where are you?” Jeonghan laughed at himself at Jisoo’s doing, he was about to reply but his best friend called him. “Where are you? Drive safely okay? No mischievous work, Yam.”

“I’m on my way to work, Yam.” Jeonghan being the teaser that he is added, “stop with the torment, Mom!” he burst out laughing. “I swear to heaven’s above, Yoon Jeonghan, you’re the worst.” Joshua rolled his eyes. “You love me.”

“Yeah, yeah, sure let’s go with that. I’m at the coffee shop, bye, Yam!” Joshua parked his car and went inside the coffee shop. “Good Morning, Sir Jisoo!” Joshua smiled, “Good Morning, Jooheon-hyung and Changkyun-ah!” He greeted them as he put his things inside his office.

Jisoo is an owner of a coffee shop near Jeonghan’s workplace. He has been Jeonghan’s best friend since their diaper days so they have known each other from way back younger years. A silent kid who loves books, and is not be seen most likely in bars, parties or anything related to crowd is a big no for him unlike Jeonghan who is most likely to be the opposite of his Best friend.

“What time is it, Sir? Should we open now?”Chankyun asks. It was 6:30 am, minutes away before Jeonghan’s call time. Joshua is now doing Jeonghan’s coffee. Americano. His favorite.

Someone hugged Joshua from behind. “Good morning, Yam, I know it’s you.” Joshua smiled. “That smells nice, Yam.” Jeonghan tightened the hug. “I made it, of course and would you sit down, Changkyun and Jooheon-hyung are enjoying the show.” Joshua points to where his two staff are sitting his best friend laughs and took a sit reserved only to him.

Joshua also made toasted buttered bread, he serves it to Jeonghan and he sat in front of him. “Yam, eat with me. I know you haven’t had your breakfast.” Joshua weirdly look at Jeonghan, “Who are you and what have you done with my best friend?”

“Just because I’m being sweet to you doesn’t mean I need something.” Jeonghan makes a pout. “who the heck says you are cute, stop pouting, IDIOT.” Joshua said made sure to emphasized the word Idiot looking at Jeonghan laughing.

“Okay, look. There’s this girl from the fashion industry who I’ve been seeing for the past two months already and I want you to meet her.” Joshua raised an eyebrow. “Okay, you are seriously out of your mind.” He rolled his eyes, “Okay, if you insist, I will meet this woman you’ve been rambling about for a week now. Don’t ever let my judgment of her be a way for you to lose your confidence.”

Jeonghan smirked, “You wish.” As he had a bite of his bread. “okay finish that and go to work for you to earn some money for me to spend.” Joshua laughs as he leaned his back against his chair.

“always and also for our future, Baby.” Jeonghan said. “Ew, Yam, such words you have, I’m cringing.” Joshua chuckled. “Sir… excuse me but we need to open the shop, It’s 7:15 already.” Jooheon said smiling excusing himself.

“Oh right!” He looked at Jeonghan. “Finish your breakfast and get the heck out of here, Yam.” Jeonghan stood up hurrying, pecking Joshua’s cheeks. “Bye, Yam. See you later.” He run away before Joshua could react and kick his .

As the day goes by they just work, Joshua who had his eyes set on the marketing of the coffee shop. He also helped in serving and making coffee for the customers. “Here you go, one Cappuccino and a red velvet cake.” He smiled. Changkyun opened the television seeing Jeonghan, he was about to call Joshua when some girls screamed when they see Jeonghan on air.

Joshua saw them and laughs. Grabbing his phone. “What the heck did people see in you huh?” He sent it via SNS to Jeonghan.

“You make my day, my love! Good morning world!” Jeonghan on TV said. “How is your weekend Jeonghan?” Eunji, Jeonghan’s co-worker asks. “Well, my love, my weekend was great, I spent my weekend on my couch, doing what I do best, sleeping.” The audience laugh at what Jeonghan have said.

In Joshua’s mind, “It is true though, he spent a lot of time sleeping and if I didn’t come to his apartment he wouldn’t even eat and will sleep the whole day.” Joshua laughs lowly as he remembered what they did this weekend.

“Someone texted me saying, ‘What do people see in me?’ I really don’t know actually, I am just charismatic, I guess. Oh and by the way, please go to ‘Timtam’s Coffee to Go!’ a nice cozy place with the wonderful taste that will make you ask for more oh! And not just that! The staff are welcoming too plus the owner is hot as hell”

Joshua chocked a bit when Jeonghan promoted his café on national television. “this idiot.” He shook his head. “Excuse me? Can I get one Vanilla Latte and a chocolate roll?” A customer asks. “right away sir!”

5:00 pm

“Bye, Joshua-hyung! Bye Joshua!” Both Jooheon and Changkyun said. “See you tomorrow!” They run off to somewhere maybe on their date.

“Bye guys, thanks for today!” Joshua said waving at them.

After Changkyun and Jooheon got out of the Coffee Shop, Joshua went to his office get his guitar and sat on the couch. He started strumming his guitar. He started singing. “All I hear is raindrops falling on the rooftop, Oh, baby tell me why’d you have to go cause this pain I feel won’t go away and today I’m officially missing you.”

He was into the song that he did not see the person who was watching him until he finished the song, the one watching clapped his hands. “I never thought you had it in you, Yam.” Joshua was surprised by his best friend. “You always fright the shiz inside of me, idiot.”

“Hey, you love me still.”

Jeonghan walked to the couch and plopped himself next to Joshua, “Shua.. I’m tired..” He closed his eyes. “Wait just a minute, Mister Yoon. Why did you promote my Café? On National Television.”

“Let me explain first, this Café is worth promoting. And you know that.” Jeonghan caressed Joshua cheeks. “I’m sorry if I did it on national television, don’t be mad please.”

“I can never be mad at you, you know that.” Joshua smiled at Jeonghan. “Next time please just inform me if ever you’ll do something like that again okay?” Jeonghan kissed Joshua’s cheeks. “Thank you.”

-------------------------------------------------

 

“Oh! Look, who decided to come on time!” Jihoon said looking at Jeonghan and Joshua. The sarcasm made them laugh. “We’re sorry. We kind of dozed off at the Café earlier.” Joshua said. “yeah right! If we know you both just make out on Joshua-hyung’s couch again!” Seungkwan said.

They are now at Joshua’s place.

“I really regret giving all of you guys a spare key to my house and also for your information, we didn’t do something like that!” Joshua said obviously blushing and defended. “We cannot believe that you both are not dating yet.” Soonyoung who held a beer in his hands said.

“Oh right! Thank you guys so much for reminding me, I have to pick my girl up, she said she wanted to meet my friends, I’ll see you later.” Jeonghan pecked Joshua’s cheeks and run away.

They were all staring at Joshua. “Okay… We established that we’re going to meet Jeonghan’s ‘Girl.” Wonwoo said.

“Let’s eat the cakes and have some beer?” Mingyu shouted.

After one hour of waiting, Jeonghan was in front of them with a girl, “Guys, I’d like you to meet Yoona, Yoona this are my friends!”

“Yam, this is Yoona, my girlfriend. Yoona this is Joshua, my best friend.” Yoona bowed to Joshua and vice versa. “It’s so nice to finally meet you, Joshua, I heard so much about you from Jeonghan.”

“I hope, It’s not bad things.” Joshua grinned and shook the girl’s hands. “just good things.” She said smiling.

After hours, they found themselves in a circle playing truth or dare. The first round was kinda something Yoona was dared to French kissed Jeonghan in front of Joshua. He was about to cry, didn’t hear that Seungcheol was dared to kissed him.

Seungcheol pecked Joshua’s lips, earning a whine starting from everyone else. “I need fresh air…” Joshua said. He got up and went outside. He wiped his tears. “… Why now? Why?” he just cried on the pavement near the tree. When he leaned forward, he saw what was engraved on the tree. “JH and JS FOREVER.” He stared at it and smiled as he remembered…

FLASHBACK

In the Garden there were two boys sitting on the pavement one have dozens of flowers in his hands and the second boy had his head on his lap. (Can you guess who?)

“Will you marry me if I am this much old?” The boy who was in the other boy’s lap said raised his both hands. “But.. Mom said that we can’t get married because we’re not big yet…..” The boy leaning on the

tree said putting the flowers down to kissed the boy under him. “I love you, Yam…” The other boy smiled, “I love you too.”

“Wait let me do something….” He carved their name on the tree. “Joshua, I love you.” Said the boy who carved on the tree. “I love you too, Jeonghan.”

 

END OF FLASHBACK

“A penny for your thoughts?” Jun said walking to Joshua with a beer in hand, “you see here, this is a beer and it is alcohol, I want you to have it. Jun handed the beer to Joshua.

  1. up, I know what that is.” Joshua chuckled and gets the beer from the other man. Jun sat next to Joshua. The other man leaned his head to Jun’s shoulder. “I’m here.” Jun encircled his hands on Joshua’s waist.

“It hurts, Junhui” Joshua murmured controlling his tears from falling. Jun kissed Joshua on top of his head. “don’t cry already… Let’s go.” He faced Joshua and pulled him to stand up. “I’ll be your boyfriend for tonight, so cheer up okay?”

“Are you sure about this?” Joshua and Jun were walking back inside the house. “Yes, Soo. I am sure.” All the eyes are on them when they entered the house holding hands. “Care to explain, you two?” Jeonghan asks while raising an eyebrow. “Well, I thought that since you all have a partner and y’know we’re the only two who have no one, well, I asked him to stick with me, is that a problem Jeonghan?” Jun smiled at him.

Joshua didn’t say anything to Jeonghan for explanation he just let Jun pulled him in the couch and sit down with him. “Hey, eyes on me only.” Jun caressed Joshua’s cheeks and turned it so that he looks at him in the eyes.

There was a time where Joshua would see Jeonghan and Yoona kissing each other. “Do you want cake?” Jun asked him. “he nodded and smiled. “Seungkwan! Go get me a cake, don’t just stand there and flirt with Hansol!” Jun shouted that made Seungkwan cursed at him while blushing.

They both laughed as Seungkwan was walking to them with a chocolate cake on hand. “just because you know I like Sol doesn’t mean you can rub it in, you old flappy bird.” Jun and Jisoo laughed as Jisoo held the cake. “I can do whatever I want, now go to lover boy over there and get it on already.”

They both ate the cake when Jun found Joshua spacing out and he got a brilliant idea. To put the Icing on Joshua’s nose. “How dare you!!!” Jun started backing away from Joshua and run for his life as he knows Joshua will get his revenge.

They went from the couch to running circles around the house. Making everyone complain and make fun of them except for one person whose eyes glaring at them and being silent about it. “Come here Junhui, I’ll get back with you!” Joshua shouted while chuckling running after the other man.

Joshua was able to catch Jun and put lots of Cake on his face. They both laughed. “Are you two out of your mind?” Jihoon asks raising an eyebrow at them. “Well, we both are just having some fun.” Jun chuckled as he received a towel from Jihoon. “Yes, having fun.” Joshua said smiling at Jun.

ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE LIVING ROOM

“Why don’t you just tell him, Jeonghan, that you love Joshua more than just a best friend.” Yoona straightforwardly said. Jeonghan looked at her. “Huh?” Yoona laughed. “You’re not really subtle about it. That even your friends knew it.” Jeonghan laughed. “What are you talking about?”

“First of all, don’t play dumb with me.” Yoona chuckled. “You’re not fooling anyone. Not at all.” she added whispering to him. “Like since we got here, your feet are itching to run to Joshua and hug the life out of him and for 2 months now ever since we started dating you’ve been rumbling about him again and again, so I figured to meet your friends and see it for myself.”

“I’m sorry, Yoona, I really am.” Jeonghan said while they are sitting on the couch while watching Jun and Joshua playing catch. Yoona smiled. “I’ll go now, I called for my driver and he just texted me. Ciao~” Yoona got up and kissed Jeonghan on the cheeks and waved.

The other boys circled around Jeonghan and mobbed him, “Where is she going? Did she not have fun with us?” Seungcheol put a hand to Jeonghan’s shoulder. “She had an urgent meeting with some higher divinity in the fashion industry."

“Oh, Okay….”

AFTER AN HOUR.

All the guys except for Jeonghan left Joshua’s place. “I bought you Ice Cream to mend your broken heart while you were being a drunkard crying man.”

“Strawberry?” Jeonghan asks.

“Of course, Your Favorite.” Joshua smiled.

“I love you, do you know that?” Jeonghan said.

“I love you too, Yam.” Joshua smiled handling Jeonghan the cup of Ice cream he scooped for him.

“Nooooo!! Like I love you, love you. Where I wished you are mine and I could kiss you like whenever I want, that kind of love.” Joshua laughs.

“You’re wasted, Yam.” Joshua said flicking the other’s forehead.

“I’m not wasted, Yam, p-please believe me....” Jeonghan said crying as he leaned forward and kissed Joshua on the lips. Neither of them had the guts to back away from kissing each other. “You’re very beautiful, Yam.” Jeonghan said caressing Joshua’s cheeks.

“I love you too, Idiot….” Joshua said burying his face in Jeonghan’s neck.

“Really? You mean that?” Jeonghan said eyes twinkling in excitement.

“I do, every single word of it….” Joshua said facing the other man.

“How about Jun then? You two are all chummy earlier, I may have vomited so many times for real while watching you guys.” Jeonghan acting kind of gross out of the whole situation.

“He was kind enough to offered himself to be my boyfriend today, isn’t that nice?” Jeonghan just rolled his eyes. “NOOOO! I had so much jealousy in me when you were holding hands with him and throwing cake at each other.”

“Didn’t you hear Jihoon scolding us for wasting good sweets and yes, making them clean up the house after what we did to it.”

“It was for fun, get over it.” Joshua smiled and pecked Jeonghan’s lips.

“I love you, Joshua, can you be mine?”

“I love you too, Jeonghan, I’ll be yours.

That’s how they became official…..