Chapter One

Arranged

Taehyung's heart skipped a beat, his eyes widening slightly as he heard the news. He could hardly believe his ears, did his parents really just say that? He shifted uncomfortably as he knelt with them around the table, clearing his  throat before he replied "Pardon?". "Taehyung, no games!" his father frowned "we said you're getting married". "Married?" he gasped. He had managed to escape this fate this long - how on earth did it suddenly come smack him in the face? 

"Yes, Tae" his mother said "we  have been offered a very wonderful and educated girl from Ireland". "Ireland..?" he whispered "is she of Korean descent?". His father eyed his mother "No". "I thought you guys said I would only marry a Korean woman?" he blinked. "We  changed our  minds" his father replied "there is no Korean girl here in Daegu  worthy of my son. They are too poor, or too ugly for you. You are an idol, Taehyung. You need someone educated on your arm". 

He nodded slowly, still taking it all in. "I hope you will  treat her well and remain married for life" his mother said "we spoke to her on the  phone a few times. She is shy, but funny and sweet". Shy. He didn't  like shy girls. They were  usually boring...or so his friends had said about THEIR shy wives. Taehyung was honestly horrified as it finally  hit  him - he would be marrying someone. 

"O-okay" he nodded, though he felt saddened that they had called him all the  way home for this. He had imagined they had missed him or something. "You two will move into the farm  house down the road, the one your grandparents owned" his father  announced "and you two will  have children. I want grand babies, and since you are the eldest I demand you give them to me first". 

"Y-yes father" he said softly. "But take your time in getting to know her, Tae" his mother said gently, leaning across the table and rubbing his arm. She could sense his upset, he knew it. "What's the  point in getting to know her?" his father scoffed "the only things he should be concerned about is her giving birth to healthy children for him, and cleaning their home and cooking good meals". "Oh, sweetie" his mother chuckled "it's a lot different now than when we got married. This young lady doesn't have to give birth straight away. Look at Jungkook and his wife!". "It's a disgrace  if you ask me" he scoffed again "his father was very  disappointed  that they are only trying now even though they have been married "since seventeen years old!". 

"Oh, sweetie" she giggled. "I'm serious, Kim Taehyung" his father said sternly. Taehyung swallowed hard, looking into his father's eyes "I want grandchildren, straight away. My health is  deteriorating and I want to see at  least one". "Don't  scare him!" his mother exclaimed, clearly surprised  by his words. "I assure you, father" Taehyung said lowly "I will give  you what you desire". His mother pursed her  lips, watching as her son hung his head sadly. His father barely noticed - and if he did, he didn't care "good man. You have always been a good son". 

Taehyung faked a small smile, before he stood "If you excuse me ,I need some time to  myself".With that, he headed down to his old bedroom and closed the  door gently behind him. He closed his eyes, leaning his head back against  the door. "I heard everything" he heard someone say. His eyes snapped open, and he gazed down at his bed to see her. His girlfriend, Ji-soo. He sighed sadly, shaking his head and approaching her. He sat beside her on the edge of the bed "I don't want to do this". 

She rested her head on his shoulder "we need to do something". "Like what? What can I possibly do that would not shame our family?" he sighed. "They never liked me,  or agreed with our relationship" Ji-soo said to him, looking up at his lips. She gently kissed him, turning him on. Everything about her turned him on. "Let's just run away" she said. "I can't" he said, shaking his head "it will disgrace  our family name". "Then...what? Are  you  just going to give up on us?" she whispered sadly. "No" he said lowly "I will still be with you - I will never love her". 

Ji-soo pressed another kiss  to his lips, this time rougher "let's make a baby. That's the only way we can change their minds". Taehyung bit the inside of his cheek "okay. You're right. We can't just let them  ruin us". Ji-soo giggled softly, brushing her lips off his cheek and then down to his neck, nibbling and his flesh. Taehyung hummed contently. Though he was supposed to  remain a - he did not. He loved Ji-soo, this was the only way for them  to be together. 

He placed his hands on her  thin waist, gently massaging her over her white  sundress. She moaned against his skin, loving how he touched her. He gently laid her down on the bed, kissing her  lips lovingly and sliding one hand up her  dress and to the  side of her underwear, sticking one, thick finger inside her wet womanhood. She moaned again, arching her back as he added another two, pumping them in and out of her until he could hear wet sounds throughout the room. She wrapped her legs around his waist loosly, watching him whip out his and position it by her . She hummed, rubbing her legs against his back in anticipation "come on, baby". "Is this the right thing to do?" he whispered. "Yes" she nodded "let's do it, for our relationship". 

He nodded, suddenly feeling her small hand reach down and take his , shoving it inside  of her. He groaned with arousal, feeling her tightness around him. She tightened her legs around his waist, bucking her hips in sync with his s. Taehyung moaned lowly every time he pushed deep  inside of her, and she did too. The two lovers kissed and nibbled on each other, right up until the blissful moment where they came together. Taehyung collapsed on top of her, his breathing heavy and sweat dripping from his forehead. She wiped the sweat away, kissing his forehead lovingly "I love you, Kim Taehyung. Let's hope this works before  she comes". 

"I love you too, Park  Ji-soo" he whispered in her ear...though a part of him was hoping it wouldn't - knowing his parents would be angry at him. Suddenly, he heard a small knock on his door. Ji-soo sat up, running to the window and hopping out, but not before winking at her man and blowing him a kiss. Taehyung smirked, fixing his jeans back up and opening the door to see  his mother standing there "Someone was just here  looking for Ji-soo. What's that about?" she asked. Taehyung was trying to calm his breathing "I-I don't know". "Taehyung..." she  said sternly "was she here?". Taehyung shook his head "no". "Then why is your face all  red and your breathing all crazy like you just had ?". He pursed his lips. "Tae, it's about time  you knew" she said, sighing sadly "but if your father knew you were not a he would be very angry". "Knew what?" he questioned, quirking a brow. His  mother looked down  sadly "The person who was looking for Ji-soo". "Yeah?" he said, growing increasingly nervous.

 

"Was her husband".