We're getting jobs!

Camp Counselor Girlfriends

A/N: Hi everyone. So a lot of you really like my age reversal fics, and so I bring you another older joyri/kid seulrene where Joy and Yeri are a couple and camp counselors for kids seulrene. With a little bit of Chaelisa and Jensoo, Enjoy ^^


 

Park Sooyoung and her girlfriend Kim Yerim were laying around in Sooyoung’s apartment when the taller of the two gets an idea. They’re both on break this summer from university. Sooyoung thinks it would be a good idea for them to get summer jobs of some kind. The dark-haired girl looks down to the brunette in her arms. She hates to wake her baby up but they do need to talk.

 

“Yerimie.” She kisses the side of her face. The shorter girl frowns and turns away from her. Sooyoung simply turns her face back to her own and kisses her lips fully. Yeri has little choice but to wake up and kiss her girlfriend. Yeri opens her eyes after they end their kiss.

 

“I was sleeping.”

 

“I know, Yerimie. I still need to talk to you.”

 

“What about?” The brunette wonders and sits up some. Sooyoung sits up too and takes one of her hands.

 

“Well, you know how we’re off for summer break?”

 

“Yeah, and we planned do nothing this summer.”

 

“I know, but what about summer jobs. It’ll pass the time and we can make some money. I want you to move in with me, Yeri, and this could help us get closer to that.”

 

Yeri knows that they’ve been talking about moving in eventually, and that’s going to require money to do so. At the same time Yeri was hoping to just be lazy this summer. She wanted to hang around with her girlfriend.

 

“Soo, we said we wouldn’t do anything.”

 

“Babe, come on. We’ll be together, and making some money.”

 

“Alright, fine.”

 

“Yay! Don’t worry I already got us jobs.”

 

“You did what!” The brunette screams and is about to hit her taller girlfriend. Sooyoung grabs her hand in one swift motion and proceeds to kiss her knuckles. Yeri is going to kill her girlfriend and find herself a new one. How dare Sooyoung not tell her she already got them jobs.

 

“Hey, no worries. We’re going to be camp counselors at a summer camp for kids. It’ll be fun, and you like kids.”

 

“I do, but summer camp. We’ll go insane with a bunch of kids all day.”

 

“We got this baby. It’s more a day camp and it’s not like we’ll be staying all night too. We’ll just be spending time with the kids for the day.”

 

“Fine, but I’m quitting if it gets too much.”

 

The taller girl nods and plants a huge kiss on her cheek. “It’s all I ask of you, baby. We start tomorrow!”

 

“Okay, wait what!”


 

The following morning Yeri showed up to the day camp, even though she wanted to murder Sooyoung. She is pissed that her girlfriend went and got them jobs without her permission, but as she is already obligated to show up. The shorter brunette came to the camp dressed in the bright yellow top, and denim jeans of the camp counselors. Her girlfriend somehow managed to get a hold of the outfit, and Yeri didn’t even want to know how Sooyoung managed to achieve this. She doesn’t see her girlfriend and it’s making her angry.

 

“Where the hell is she? She’s the one who wanted this job.”

 

Yerim sees a couple of kids walking into the camp area. One of them is in a purple shirt and white shorts. The way she is leading the other two girls behind her lets Yerim know that the girl in the purple shirt is the leader.

 

“Hyun, wait for us.” One of the girl’s say to her.

 

“I’m sorry.” The leader tells the girl.

 

“Yeah, Hyun, will you slow down.” The second girl says next. “You’ll see your girlfriend soon enough.”

 

“She’s not my girlfriend!”

 

The two girls begin to make kissing sounds. The girl walks ahead of her friends and Yerim shakes her head, what are these kids, about 8 or 9. The last thing they should be talking about are girlfriends. After all, what’s so great about having a girlfriend when they ruin your life. Yerim jumps when she feels two arms wrap themselves around her waist.

 

“What the hell?” The shorter girl shouts and settles down when she feels those familiar arms of her girlfriend holding her. Yes, it’s official that girlfriends will ruin your life.

 

“Calm down, babe. It’s just me. Are you ready?”

 

“Yes, let's just get this over with.”

 

Sooyoung takes her hand and gives it a squeeze. The two join the head counselor and some of the other counselors. It’s here they learn that they won’t be working together and that each counselor has their own group of kids to lead. Sooyoung laughs nervously when she feels that murderous gaze on her back. Yerim will most certainly kill her before the day is over.

 

“Soo, you’re dead.” She thinks telepathically.

 

After a brief overview the counselors are introduced to their group. Yerim thought for sure she would get stuck with the trio she saw earlier, to her relief she’s being introduced to three adorable kids.

 

“Hi, my name is Seulgi.” The bear-like girl smiles kindly. “What’s your name?”

 

“Yerim, it’s nice to meet you.”

 

“Hi, Ms. Yerim, I’m Jisoo.” The second little girl with her dark hair in a ponytail introduces herself.

 

“Hi, Jisoo. It’s nice to meet you too.”

 

“I’m Lisa!” The final child says with a huge smile. Yerim thinks that she is very lucky she has three nice kids, or at least them seem nice so far. Time will tell how genuine this act is. Meanwhile, Sooyoung on the other hand was staring down three little girls who looked less than amused to see her.

 

“Hi, I’m Ms.Sooyoung, but you can all call me Joy.” She starts off with an award-winning smile that kids usually love. It earns her nothing except for laughing.

 

“Hi, I’m Joohyun.” The girl in the purple shirt says first. “We’re going to mess you up, Ms. Sooyoung.”

 

“What now?” The taller woman blinks.

 

“Oh, yeah. You won’t even last the full day, hi I’m Jennie.” The second child waves, and follows after Joohyun. The last little girl smiles apologetically.

 

“I’m sorry about Hyun, and Jennie. They’re not bad kids, I promise. Hi, I’m Rose, and it’s nice to meet you Ms. Joy.”

 

Sooyoung smiles at the cute child Rose. She is nice and at least probably won’t be any problem, now those other two Joohyun and Jennie. Sooyoung knows she will watch out for any trouble from them. She and Yerim are technically supposed to be with their groups on their own, but Sooyoung doesn’t see why they can’t form some sort of 6 kids, and two counselor squad. She approaches her girlfriend to throw the suggestion out there, when all of a sudden Joohyun walks over to one of Yerim’s kids and pulls at one of her adorable round-shaped ears.

 

“Hey!” The monolid child shouts and turns to see it’s just Joohyun, of course it is.

 

“Hi, Seulgi!” She waves and walks off as if nothing happened.

 

“Why don’t you leave Seul alone, Joohyun?” Jisoo comes to the immediate defense of her best friend. She’s really sick of Joohyun messing with Seulgi.

 

“How about you stay out of it, Jisoo?” Jennie tells her.

 

“Guys, lets not fight.” Lisa tries to help out before things get worse. Rose agrees with Lisa. She doesn’t want anything worse to happen.

 

“Lisa is right. Let’s not fight.”

 

Yerim and Sooyoung know it’s time to intervene. Yerim goes over to Seulgi and makes sure she’s not hurt.

 

“Seulgi, are you okay?”

 

“I’m fine, Ms. Yerim. Come on Jichu, Lisa let’s go.” The child says warmly to her two friends and they leave with Yerim. Sooyoung looks at how Joohyun seems disappointed by Seulgi’s reaction.

 

“Hyun, I don’t know why you don’t just tell her you like her.” Jennie nudges her.

 

“I don’t like her.”

 

“Oh, yeah right. You’re so obvious.” Rose reminds her that she’s not being very subtle about her crush on Seulgi. It makes perfect sense to Sooyoung. The girl is acting like a brat because she likes the other girl. Sooyoung understands that well, and so she tells the kids to come with her. For a while everyone is sitting inside and doing arts and crafts. Her kids are fine at the moment as they each try and build houses, towers, and other sorts of things. Yerim’s kids are building something together and seem to be best friends. Sooyoung notices how Joohyun will keep glancing over to Seulgi, but she isn’t the only one. Jennie keeps looking to the Jisoo girl, and Rose is certainly looking at Lisa.

 

“Oh, hell do they all like those three.”

 

“Ms. Sooyoung?” Joohyun speaks, and for a moment she wonders if there is something wrong with the kid.

 

“Yes, Joohyun?”

 

“How old are you?”

 

“What?” The dark-haired woman narrows her eyes. Jennie starts laughing beside her friend, and Rose is really shaking her head in disappointment.

 

“It’s none of your business how old I am!”

 

“Hm, that old, huh?”

 

“You know…”

 

Joohyun walks off then as if nothing happened. She’s going over to where the supplies are pretending like she’s getting more paint. In reality she just wants to see what Seulgi is up to. Her friends aren’t wrong that she does have a huge crush on the adorable bear-like girl. Joohyun knows without a doubt Jennie likes Jisoo, as even right now her friend is looking at Seulgi’s friend with the most severe heart eyes. The young kid knows Rose also likes Lisa and is even going over to their table to see how she’s doing.

 

Joohyun sees Seulgi is neatly putting away the supplies she used. It’s not surprising because Seulgi is really thoughtful that way. The shorter girl smiles at the back of the monolid child’s head. Seulgi is so very cute and she doesn’t want to be mean to her. It’s just that for some reason instead of being nice to the monolid girl. The words that come out instead are mean, and Joohyun feels badly each time. They’re alone here, so she can say something nice.

 

“Seulgi?” She quietly calls, but the slightly taller girl doesn’t hear her. Seulgi doesn’t hear because she is being called by Jisoo and Lisa.

 

“Seul, come with us.” Jisoo waves from where she’s standing.

 

“We’re going out for a nature walk with Ms. Yerim.”

 

“We’re doing what now?” Yerim looks up from the picture she was coloring. This is the first that Yerim is hearing about some alleged walk. What happened to staying in the cool, air conditioned room. Naturally, Sooyoung has to go make things worse.

 

“That’s a good idea. My kids and I will go too. It’ll be fun.”

 

“We will!” Jennie and Joohyun say together. Yerim shakes her head and is being dragged by both Lisa and Jisoo towards the door. Seulgi makes her way after them. Sooyoung goes to get her own kids.

 

“This will be fun, right?” Sooyoung smiles.

 

“I think so, Ms. Joy.” Rose nods with a smile and takes the girl’s hand. Sooyoung really likes Rose. She is a nice kid, and not a brat like Joohyun and Jennie who are looking at her like they want to push her down a flight of stairs the first chance they get. It’s how the two older girls get on this nature walk. Yerim actually doesn’t mind her trio of kids. They are all very cute and adorable kids. Seulgi shows her all the different butterflies. Jisoo tells her that she is nice and pretty, and that is really ego boosting to the brunette. Lisa is adorably holding her hand. Yeah, it’s not so bad with her kids at all. Sooyoung on the other hand seems to be having a much more difficult time.

 

“Ms. Sooyoung. Let’s go this way!” Jennie gestures to one path while holding her other hand.

 

“Ms. Sooyoung, can you give me a piggyback ride? You’re like a giant and I’m sure you won’t feel a thing.” Joohyun insults her.

 

“Look here you little brats!”

 

“What’s wrong, baby?” Yerim laughs. “Are you having a difficult time?”

 

All six kids turn to look at the older girls. They are all looking shocked and stunned for so long that Sooyoung and Yerim think they’re broken.

 

“Um, are you kids alright?” The taller girl wonders.

 

“You date Ms. Yerim?” Jisoo is the first to really react verbally to the news. Sooyoung nods.

 

“Of course. She is my girlfriend.” Sooyoung answers proudly. Now, all pairs of eyes are on Yerim.

 

“Do you really date her?” Joohyun asks Yerim, and naturally Sooyoung takes immediate offense to what the child is implying.

 

“What does that mean?”

 

“Think about it, Ms. Sooyoung.” Jennie says in a deadpan voice.

 

“Oh, that is it. I’m so locking these kids in a cabin somewhere before the day is over.”

 

“She is my girlfriend.” Yerim admits.

 

“Oh.” Seulgi nods. “That’s cool.”

 

Joohyun hears what Seulgi said and that makes her think one thing. Seulgi is fine with the ideas of girls having girlfriends. Maybe, she would also be okay with being her girlfriend too, well that’s if she can be nice to her. The group starts their walk again, but Sooyoung quickly makes her way to walk closer to her girlfriend.

 

“Hey, babe. You’re not mad at me about all this are you?”

 

Yerim’s silence speaks volumes, and she even walks ahead. Sooyoung knows she’ll have to make it up to her.

 

“Ooh, she’s mad at you.” Joohyun tells her.

 

“You’re going to lose your girlfriend.” Jennie nods.

 

“Hey now, there’s no need for that cruel talk.” The dark-haired woman complains to both the children. Luckily for her Rose is the nice child.

 

“That’s not nice you guys. I’m sure Ms. Joy won’t lose her girlfriend.”

 

“See, this is why I like you, Rosie.” She beams. “Okay, kids are you guys ready to break for lunch?”

 

It is unanimously decided that everyone’s hungry enough to break for lunch. The cafeteria is the main place to eat, and there are also outside eating areas too. The kids go to get their lunch bags and join the two older girl’s at one of the longer picnic tables where they can all sit. Sooyoung surprises Yerim with what is fried chicken for the two of them.

 

“See, now you can’t be angry with me.”

 

“Soo, thanks.” Yerim nods with a smile. She can’t really stay angry with her girlfriend. Jennie and Rose use the time to tell Joohyun what they think. They know their best friend likes Seulgi, and they also really like both Jisoo and Lisa. How are they all going to get girlfriends out of those three unless Joohyun in particular gets her life together?

 

“Hyun, you need to tell Seulgi you like her.” Jennie tells her.

 

“Yeah, how else can we talk properly to Lisa and Jisoo if you don’t.” Rose reminds Joohyun. The other little girl just groans. It’s not that she doesn’t want her two friends to be happy too. It’s just very hard for her to be honest and not mean to Seulgi. The monolid girl is actually happily discussing what sounds like weekend plans with Lisa and Jisoo, none of the other girl’s seem to care what she and her friends are doing.

 

“I think we should have a sleepover at my house. I just got the switch.” Lisa tells them.

 

“Oh, I’ll bring snacks.” Jisoo nods. “It’s been a while since we had a sleepover. The last one was at Seul’s house, and she burnt the cookies.”

 

“It was a pretend oven.” Seulgi complains to her best friends, who only laugh at the monolid child. Jisoo and Lisa then look to Joohyun. That girl is so obvious that she likes their friend.

 

“Seul,” Lisa nudges her. “Joohyun is killing me with these anime heart eyes. You have to do something about it.”

 

“Yeah.” Jisoo agrees. “I mean it’s too painful now that she likes you.”

 

Seulgi knows that. She isn’t stupid, and she knows Joohyun likes her. No one pays that much attention to someone unless they like them. Kang Seulgi, however isn’t someone who responds well to bullies, even if Joohyun is an unintentional bully.

 

“Seul!” She hears the voice of one of her other best friends.

 

“Wannie!” She eye smiles. “Ms. Yerim, can I go hang out with my friend Seungwan? She’s right there with her group. I won’t get lost.”

 

“Oh, sure Seulgi, meet us back here before lunch is over.”

 

“I will!” The monolid child gets up and goes to her friend. Joohyun watches the display and it makes her sick, because Seulgi is holding the other girl in such a cute hug. Joohyun wants for Seulgi to hug her that way.

 

“Never mind, Seul has a girlfriend already, sorry Hyun.” Jennie leaves to go sit with Jisoo.

 

“Hey! Don’t say things like that, Jennie.”

 

Rose shakes her head in pity for her friend. “Yeah, it looks like she has Seungwan, okay good luck, Hyun. I’m going to sit with Lisa for a little while.”

 

“Hey, come on Rosie, don’t do this to me.”

 

Her friends have abandoned her and she doesn’t know what to do about that. Joohyun looks over to Yerim and Sooyoung who appear to be in their old world. She supposes the two older girl are kind of cute. Joohyun wonders if she can ask Sooyoung for advice later, after all she does indeed have a girlfriend. When lunch is over the group takes off again for more walking. This time, at least Sooyoung gets to hold Yerim’s hand which she is thrilled about. Rose and Lisa look pretty chummy too as they hold hands. Sooyoung feels like any proud mom.

 

“That’s my girl! Go Rosie!” She mentally cheers.

 

Yerim too can’t help but notice how cute Jennie is with Jisoo. Jisoo is even making sure the other girl doesn’t trip. The only problem seems to be Joohyun. The girl keeps on looking hopeless at Seulgi, who is really just fascinated with all the nature around her.

 

“There are a lot of butterflies here.” Seulgi can be heard mumbling to herself.

 

“Poor girl.” Sooyoung sighs, while looking at Joohyun who looks so hopeless. The kids need to go to the bathroom soon, and as they wait for them to finish. Joohyun comes out first and asks if they can talk. Sooyoung nods and brings her over to a bench.

 

“What’s wrong, Joohyun?”

 

“Ms. Sooyoung, you have a girlfriend. How do I get Seulgi to be mine?”

 

As expected when it comes to love advice Sooyoung is the one who gives it out. Joohyun is looking up at her expectantly.

 

“I’m glad you came to me, kid. I will surely help you with your issue.”

 

“Oh, boy. This is probably going to be a bad idea.” Joohyun sighs.

 

“Hey, now. I’m great at giving love advice. How do you I think I got my precious, Yerimie?”

 

“Let’s not get carried away, Soo. Don’t feed the girl lies.” Yerim can be heard from where she is standing. Sooyoung glares at her for a second before turning back to Joohyun. The child is looking at her with a less than amused look.

 

“Hey kid, you’re not related to my girlfriend by chance?” Since the eyes and deadpan face make Sooyoung think of Yerim.

 

“No.” Joohyun says with a shake of her head.

 

“Oh, okay then. Well, kid. There’s not a lot to do here, except be honest and nice. Since, you’re definitely a bit of brat when it comes to Seulgi. If that doesn’t work, maybe give her some flowers or something. There’s tons of flowers out here.”

 

“Flowers?” The child thinks to herself. She saw the way Seulgi was admiring the flowers while they walked.

 

“Let’s go pick flowers.” Joohyun tells everyone then as they’re all back from the bathrooms.

 

“Flowers?” Jennie blinks.

 

“Yeah, you want to pick flowers?” Jisoo wonders.

 

“You can give them to each other.”

 

“Oh, well okay then.”

 

It’s back to the walking again, Yerim notices but she is actually enjoying her kids. Lisa and Jisoo are the cutest things as they share inside jokes of some type with Seulgi. Speaking of the bear-like girl the child is reaching for her hand.

 

“Ms. Yerim can I talk with you, alone?”

 

“Of course, Seulgi. What’s wrong?” The brunette makes sure they are a ways from everyone else so they can talk. Lisa and Jennie have teamed up to find the perfect flowers for Jisoo and Rose. Similarly, Rose and Jisoo are searching for flowers to give to Lisa and Jennie. Joohyun is walking with Sooyoung and they look to be talking and picking flowers, or trying to, but they can be heard fighting.

 

“She won’t like those kind!” Joohyun shouts up at the taller woman.

 

“I don’t care what you say, you little brat. My Yerimie will like these.”

 

“Oh my god.” Yerim sighs and then sits down with Seulgi in the grass. The monolid child looks nervous about something for a second, but that quickly fades away. Seulgi is already sure that Joohyun likes her. She didn’t need her best friends to tell her this. At the same time she might as well ask an adult.

 

“Ms.Yerim, is it true that when someone is mean and picks on you. It’s because they really like you?”

 

“Well, a lot of the times it means that. Is this because Joohyun is being a brat towards you?”

 

Seulgi nods. Joohyun has been mean towards her for as long as they’ve known each other, almost all 8 years of their lives. The monolid child is quite sick of it.

 

“She’s always picking on me.”

 

“You know, Soo and I were like that to each other too. It was because we really liked each other, and just didn’t know how to express it. What do you say we go pick some flowers too, and then you and Joohyun can have a fresh start? It’s good to give people second chances, right?”

 

Seulgi smiles softly. Her mom told her too that everyone deserves a second chance. She can give Joohyun another chance here. It takes nearly thirty minutes but everyone finds their flowers and proceed to hand them over before it’s too late. Jennie is shyly holding onto some bright pink orchids she saw. Jisoo, not nearly as shy immediately hands over the yellow chrysanthemum.

 

“Jennie, I picked this for you. It fits you for some reason. I hope you like it.”

 

“Thanks. I...I picked this one for you too. It’s pretty like you...oh…” Jennie freezes, as she probably shouldn’t have said that. Jisoo simply laughs and takes the flower from the other girl.

 

“Thank you, Jennie. I’m glad we could hang out more, maybe Seul and Joohyun will get along better too.”

 

Jennie nods, but thinks even if Joohyun doesn’t get her life together. That doesn’t mean she and Jisoo have to stay away from each other. Although, she hopes for her friend’s sake she does get it together. Lisa is so nervous she pretty much shoves pink carnation in Rose’s hands, further startling the girl.

 

“I am so sorry.” Lisa apologizes. “I didn’t mean to do that.”

 

“It’s okay.” Rose smiles at her. “I actually got you the same flower.”

 

“Oh, really?” Lisa chuckles and runs her fingers through her hair. She sees that Rose did actually pick the same flower. The next thing she knows the other girl is hugging her so tight that it feels more than nice.

 

“Oh, so I really like you.” Rose tells her with the reddest face that anyone has seen from the girl all day.

 

“I like you a lot too, Rosie. I just hope Seul and Joohyun will be okay too.”

 

“I think they will.”


 

Meanwhile, Sooyoung is gently pushing Joohyun to where Seulgi is standing by some trees. Joohyun is nervous that much is clear.

 

“No, I’m not ready.”

 

“You better get ready, child.”

 

“I’m not ready, you mean giant!”

 

“Mean giant!” Sooyoung shouts. “You know what, wait forever. You’re the one who doesn’t have a girlfriend, at least I have one.”

 

“You’re old, of course you have one.”

 

“You know what!” The dark-haired girl starts chasing after Joohyun who runs away from her. Joohyun is too busy trying to outrun Sooyoung that she collides with Seulgi, and falls on top of the monolid girl.

 

“Seulgi!” Joohyun shouts out in panic.

 

“Are you okay?” The taller girl wonders.

 

“Oh, I’m fine. I’m fine, no worries.”

 

Joohyun gets up and walks off then. She is not ready to give the sunflower to Seulgi, and is hoping to give it to her later. The group heads back to the entrance because parents are picking their kids up. Lisa and Rose hug each other goodbye first before waving to their friends. The two kids also run and up hug Yerim and Sooyoung.

 

“Thank you for today, Ms. Yerim.” Lisa tells her.

 

“You’re welcome, sweetie. It was nice meeting you.”

 

“Thank you, Ms. Joy. You’re the best counselor ever.” Rose tells the taller woman who smiles widely at Rose. She really likes Rose the most.

 

“You’re the best child ever, Rosie.”

 

“Hey, we are still here!” Joohyun and Jennie complain together.

 

“Oh, are you. I didn’t notice.”

 

Joohyun still looks nervous and soon she might be getting picked up too. She needs to give the sunflower to Seulgi soon. Jisoo’s mom comes and Jennie’s dad as well. Jennie hugs Jisoo in such a brave way that everyone is stunned, but also proud. Jennie makes sure to also say goodbye to Joohyun, and wishes her luck with Seulgi. Jisoo pulls Seulgi aside and tells her she has this, and will certainly tame the mean bunny.

 

“Bye Ms. Yerim.” Jisoo hugs her tightly as she can. “I had so much fun with you today.”

 

“I did too, Jisoo. I can’t wait to see you again.”

 

Jennie and Sooyoung are staring each other down for a few moments.

 

“Bye old person.”

 

“Bye, you brat.”

 

Jennie nods with a smile and then hugs Sooyoung. The older girl is okay, and she thinks they’ll have fun for the rest of the summer.

 

“Same time tomorrow, Ms. Sooyoung.”

 

“Same time tomorrow, kiddo. Go on home.”

 

It’s just Seulgi and Joohyun left. The two kids explain to the couple that this isn’t unusual and that their parents are both sometimes late. Yerim suggests they all go wait inside where there’s AC. The couple sit at one table leaving the kids with some privacy. Sooyoung noticed that Joohyun was extra nervous earlier, and maybe she needed to do this alone.

 

“Seulgi.” She whispers quietly.

 

“Yes?”

 

“I’m sorry that I’ve always been so mean to you. I don’t really mean to be. I’m really sorry.”

 

“I know, Joohyun. I know you’re not mean on purpose. My mommy and Ms. Yerim said I should give you a second chance. I will do that, here I picked this for you.” The bear-like girl hands her over what is a pretty purple lily. The sight of the girl’s favorite color makes Joohyun smile.

 

“Oh, for me?”

 

“Yeah, you like purple. I thought you would like this.”

 

“I really like it a lot.”

 

To her surprise Seulgi places the purple flower in her hair. Yerim’s mouth is wide open. She didn’t know Seulgi was so smooth.

 

“Did you see that! Since when is this kid so smooth.”

 

“She learned from the best!” Sooyoung gestures to herself, and that only makes the shorter girl smack her.

 

“Idiot, she was with me all day.”

 

“Oh, right I had the other one.”


 

Joohyun is busy blushing like crazy. “There, it fits you. It’s pretty just like you are.”

 

“You think I’m pretty?” Joohyun shyly questions.

 

“I do think you’re pretty, Joohyun. I think you’re probably really nice too, when you’re not being mean.”

 

“I’m only mean because I like you so much. I promise that I won’t be mean to you anymore. Will you be my girlfriend? I got this sunflower for you, because it reminded me of you. It’s bright and warm, like you, Seul.”

 

Sooyoung is busy freaking out and smacking Yerim in the arm so hard. She didn’t think Joohyun had this bravery in her.

 

“Soo, quit being an idiot.”

 

“Did you see her? Did you see that boldness, I am responsible for that.” Sooyoung announces proudly, while her girlfriend rolls her eyes. Seulgi decides she will because it's not that she doesn't like Joohyun too. She really thinks Joohyun is actually a nice person.

 

“I will, but only because I think you’re really a nice girl, Hyun.”

 

“Hyun.” Joohyun mentally squeals at the nickname and launches herself into the bear-like girl’s arms. The older couple think it’s probably the sweetest thing they’ve seen all day.

 

“Alright, you kids. We’re happy that you worked this out.”

 

“Thank you, Ms. Yerim.” Seulgi beams with a smile.

 

“You’re welcome, Seul.”

 

“Oh, uh...thank you I guess.” Joohyun tells Sooyoung, who thinks that’s good enough.

 

“You’re welcome, you little brat.”

 

“Hey!” The young child tries to step on her toe, but the sight of her mom entering the room makes her settle down. It’s time for her to go home. Joohyun actually plants a kiss on the side of Seulgi’s face and she turns adorably red.

 

“I’ll see you tomorrow, Seulgi-yah.”

 

“Y-Yeah, bye Hyun.” She waves to the other girl.

 

“Bye, Ms. Sooyoung, thanks.” She says it genuinely this time.

 

“Bye, Joohyun!”

 

It’s not long after that Seulgi’s dad comes to get her, and the bear-like girl hugs Yerim tightly.

 

“It was fun meeting you, Ms. Yerim. I had a nice day.”

 

“Aw, me too sweetie. I will see you tomorrow.”
 

“You will, bye and have a goodnight to you as well, Ms. Sooyoung.”

 

“Bye, Seul!” The couple wave to the child and now they are finally alone. Sooyoung falls out into one of the seats. She is really tired, but today was a good day. Yerim sits beside her and takes her hand.

 

“It wasn’t so bad. The kids were nice.”

 

“See, I told you that you would like this job. Plus, we’ll be making some extra money.  You’ll be able to move in with me soon enough, and I can’t wait.”

 

The shorter brunette thinks that sounds really nice. She wants to be able to finally move in with her girlfriend. It’s just a good thing the job is not as bad as she thought it would be.

 

“I can’t wait either. Are you ready to get going, Soo?”

 

“In a moment. I have something to give to you.” The taller girl takes out the rose she managed to find. It was the only red rose in the bush, and she nearly had to fight Joohyun for it, but she has it now.

 

“For you, baby.” Sooyoung grins and kisses her lips tenderly.

 

“You won this from Joohyun? That kid almost beat you up for it.”

 

“Ah, no. That didn’t happen at all, what were you looking at? Anyway, I saw it and I just knew I had to give it to you.”

 

“Thanks, Soo. I love you.”

 

“I love you more.” The taller girl places the flower in her hair, and gives her one more kiss before they exit the camp. They hold hands as they head towards Sooyoung’s car.

 

“Same time tomorrow, Yerimie?”

 

Yerim nods. “Same time tomorrow, Soo.”


 

A/N: Hi all, honestly this was too cute lol. But did you like it? Would you all like to see more joyri/seulrene age reversal fics. I’d be happy to write more of them as I go, as long as people want to keep reading. Thanks ^^